6 month Anniversary :(

loves2bmom

Reaction score
From The Oregonian this morning (couldn't find it online)

Missing six months: Six months ago this morning, Kyron Horman went to school with his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman. It was to be a big day at Skyline School, a red brick building in a rural portion of northwestern Multnomah County. Kyron's exhibit on the red-eyed tree frog was part of the school science fair. He was also scheduled to take part in the school talent show later in the day. Gina Zimmerman, president of the school PTA, arrived about 8:15am and saw Kyron and his stepmother in front of his tree-frog exhibit. A half-hour later, Terri Horman said she walked Kyron to his second-grade classroom.

And then Kyron was gone.

Despite the largest search in Oregon history and a massive criminal investigation that is still ongoing, the bespeckled boy remains missing. On Thursday, his parents - Kaine Horman and Desiree Young - issued a plea to the public: Please keep looking for Kyron, who would now be 8 years old.

Coming Sunday:
So what's the latest in the case? In the Sunday Oregonian, reporter Maxine Bernstein will report on the status of the investigation after an exclusive interview with Sheriff Dan Staton, a tour of the "War Room" where the Kyron Horman Task Force meets twice a week and interviews with several of those involved in the case.

This is so sad. I really thought KYRON would be found by now.
What did she do with him?

And so little news...a status report, with a tour of the "war room" does not sound promising to me...

:prayer: for Kyron, Kaine, Desiree and baby K...

Kyron, thinking of you and your family

We put our outside Christmas lights up tonight.....I hope Kyron, where ever he is, is safe and warm in Jesus' care.

This is so sad. I really thought KYRON would be found by now.
What did she do with him?

And how can she go on day by day without saying anything? What kind of human is that? She's seculded in her home, why not be secluded in jail and give the parents some peace.

Prayers....

Mel

Six months...and still a heartless human being harbors her truths with her lies and leaves two parents aching for their son to be returned to them :(

All that's left I'm afraid is to pray for some kind of miracle to lead someone, anyone to Kyron and bring him home.

One person has done SO.Much.Damage.

Taken SO much away from the world. Much more than that person is worth.

Shame on them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back