MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
3boys.jpg

Anyone with information about the whereabouts of the three missing boys, or information leading to the location of Joann Taylor or is asked to contact the Morenci Police Department at 517-458-7104 or the Lenawee County Central Dispatch at 517-263-0524.

Media Links

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4

Please continue here...

Forgive me for this out of order thought...sometimes it takes things a while to sink in for me.

IIRC there is some media that reported small nooses found in JS' home when they searched it, as well as the boys coats.

There has to be DNA on the nooses if they were used on the boys-there would be skin cells for sure. A finding regarding the nooses would probably solidify what happened...if there is none, well then they werent used on them.

just in case I am confused regarding the media reports

believe09, this is why I'm leaning to those boys being alive somewhere. LE would know by now if evidence (skin, DNA) something from those boys were left on that noose. They wouldn't have stopped their search and probably would have had a presser announcing it was a recovery for sure. We still get it is kind of a recovery, it is kind of a search, nothing the LE has done leads me to think that they think 100 percent a homicide took place.

Did this guy belong to some VFW local group? Who were his friends? When was he last in the Air Force? Is there any thing on his computer that shows any recent contacts from previous acquaintances while he served in the Military. Perhaps this game was the cloak to meet the person who is helping him?

I'm sorry, leaving the noose's out like that is equivalent to leaving a smoking gun but no bodies or other evidence to prove harm came to anyone. It doesn't add up, this is why knowing his Career Field in the military might help get a sense of his train of thought. He would do things he knows, his experiences, his training. I mean it would help at least.

The fact they haven't said there is evidence either drool or skin cells on the nooses makes me believe he's "staging". I just can't shake the feeling.

Also if I really felt my children were in danger, I'd do anything to keep them safe.. ANYTHING! IF (a big IF) this guy was mentally ill or something the danger to the children may not even be real to us... but real/perceived real to him. I know it still doesn't answer the question about WHERE they are.. but I'm still thinking they are alive.

You would do almost anything to protect your children.

It is also possible if this guy was mentally ill... that he felt the same way as other parents in the past. That no matter what he did, or how hard he tried, or how many times he ran with the kids... they would always end up going back to whatever perceived danger he felt the need to protect them from.

In a mentally ill person that can lead them to believe the only way to protect the children is to kill them. Then there is no issue of protecting the children because there is no longer children to protect.

Also if I really felt my children were in danger, I'd do anything to keep them safe.. ANYTHING! IF (a big IF) this guy was mentally ill or something the danger to the children may not even be real to us... but real/perceived real to him. I know it still doesn't answer the question about WHERE they are.. but I'm still thinking they are alive.

I just searched Air Force times, Travis AFB and Air Force facebook page for any mention of him and ZILCH!

My guess since this guy was a truck driver his career in the military probably was a C5 jet engine mechanic or other airplane C-17, KC-10.

I'm not sure but I think he was in the military while married to his first wife and wasn't there a report that they filed for bankruptcy? If so then I'm sure this guy got booted out of the air force for that.

How did the media mess up Travis AFB being in Alaska versus California? sheesh!

It might be just me, but when I read something about military unless MSM specifically mentions it as a career I immediately think someone did a 4 yr stint and that was it. JS was most recently a truck driver. I can't imagine he spent more than 4 yrs in the military. I too would like to know more about his time in the military as I believe it could assist this case.

ETA: Let's not forget his time in the military wasn't exactly recent. His daughter from his first relationship is reportedly 17 and the custody issues where from when she was a young girl, 5 IIRC if not younger. So we can presume he has likely been out of the military for 12 yrs or so give or take a little. He met TS after he was out of the military and they had been together appx 10 years.

Eielson AFB; Elmendorf AFB; Eareckson Air Station are all bases in Alaska!

Travis AFB is in California not far from San Fransisco and Oakland, how they messed that up I have no idea. A simple google search could have told them that if they fact checked themselves.

My daughter is Air Force in AK but she is up in North Pole/Fairbanks area which is about 4 hours from Anchorage. I can ask her if she has any research areas that she could look for his name. She has been in 20 years this month. I am not sure how they archive former military members, but it can't hurt to ask her. Elmendorf is in Anchorage and leave it to the media to not check their facts before publishing - go figure.

believe09, this is why I'm leaning to those boys being alive somewhere. LE would know by now if evidence (skin, DNA) something from those boys were left on that noose. They wouldn't have stopped their search and probably would have had a presser announcing it was a recovery for sure. We still get it is kind of a recovery, it is kind of a search, nothing the LE has done leads me to think that they think 100 percent a homicide took place.

BBM. Respectfully, I think by stopping the search they mean they are no longer requesting volunteers for an organized search and have exhausted all areas which could be searched based on the info they currently had - ie. the cell phone info along with reported sightings between 4am and 7am off/near the Ohio Turnpike.

Sadly, there are limited resources which can be used to search and until LE has additional information on specifically where to use those resources what else can they do? I'm sure people will still be searching their property and elsewhere. It just won't be an organized search requested by LE until LE has further info to determine specifically which direction and in which area's to most productively utilize any search services.

jmo respectfully

whaAbout that place equisearch..... has anyone appealed to them for help?? Or do they only come in in cases where they are looking for a body vs.a living person/people?? I don't know much about them other than seeing their names used when they were looking for caylee...and a couple other missing person cases

Cubby, I get that but if LE really believed those boys were deceased they would have not have been so vague on it. I'm thinking LE is thinking they might be alive also.

whaAbout that place equisearch..... has anyone appealed to them for help?? Or do they only come in in cases where they are looking for a body vs.a living person/people?? I don't know much about them other than seeing their names used when they were looking for caylee...and a couple other missing person cases

My understanding is that TES (Equusearch) only gets involved at the request of the family, and even then it must be approved by LE.

they dont toss you out of the military because of a bankruptcy. Actually, they dont care as long as you show up and do your job.

Last seen Thanksgiving at 5p by neighbor?

but they seem to be going with the 4am siting on turnpike.

next day mom reports them missing. what time?

what time do they know forsure he was back home?

Cubby, I get that but if LE really believed those boys were deceased they would have not have been so vague on it. I'm thinking LE is thinking they might be alive also.

See, I am not seeing LE as being vague. I think they would not have released they did not expect a positive outcome unless they had valid reason to believe so. I also think being a very small community with, IIRC 3 FT officers and 5 part time? or 5 total, they are so close knit they are going to hold onto hope until they get concrete confirmation the boys are deceased. Kind of like when remains are found but an official id made by the medical examiner or coroners office is not yet made.

I also think if LE believed they were alive they would have mom, pleading to the public for a return by whomever has the children versus having several hundred people doing grid searches in open fields, buildings etc.

jmo

The 4am on the turnpike is what concerns me. What reason did he have to be on the road at 4am? Unless he had given the children something to overdose or knock them out and then suffocate them and it took so many hours for the drugs and whatever else happened to happen.

Imo, between 4am and 7am he may have had a greater risk of running into persons who had to work the day after TG. Not everyone gets the day after TG as a work holiday.

If he had passed the boys off to be hidden why not between 1am and 3am? Why not really under the black of night versus closer to dawn?

jmo

I also feel LE would not have spoken as they did last week, about no positive outcome, and telling the public that he had said he killed the children, if they did not feel this to be true.

LE usually will go out of their way to say that they have no reason to believe someone is dead, unless they have a reason to believe it.

I don't think they are alive...I think that the father would not have said anything if they were, but by saying they are dead...they probably are.

My opinion, of course, not my hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member