OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #5

Thank you for starting the new thread Cubby, maybe it will bring us good news for Sharon!

I wish Matt would post his update! I would love to see some progress in the case!

If Matt is still around, I would like to know what his feelings are about his siblings. Does he feel they are being completely honest. I know they claim they had nothing to do with Franklin during those years but remember he was a fugitive so if they admitted contact they could be charged with abatting a fugitive or something along those lines. In his book a beautiful child he mentions his sister Dorothy I think showing up at the trial dressed head to toe in black. Thought that was strange. Also I think one sister maybe the same one not sure admitted that Franklin visited and had a very young girl and told her he got her from a drug addicted prostitute. I don't know about you but if one of my siblings came home with a small child and told me that I would be really suspicous and call the cops asap. Luckily I don't have to worry about that as my siblings are good law abiding citizens.

Bumping! Maybe 2011 is the year for finding Sharon's Identitiy!

so if this child in the background was her little brother was it one of floyds victims. or was it someone that she called her little brother but was not? could floyd have had a child with someone and the child was visiting often?. could the child have been sharons but she told people it was her little brother?. now i so want to know who this other child was and the only two people who know who he would be is floyd and he aint talking and sharon who is long gone.

so if this child in the background was her little brother was it one of floyds victims. or was it someone that she called her little brother but was not? could floyd have had a child with someone and the child was visiting often?. could the child have been sharons but she told people it was her little brother?. now i so want to know who this other child was and the only two people who know who he would be is floyd and he aint talking and sharon who is long gone.

I am leaning towards it being a child of Sharon's... because Floyd would want full control over any child he had with another woman. He would not settle for his child just visiting.... The prospects are scary!

I am the only one offically all mixed up now.. This case has more turn's and twist than a WV mt. road..

Being a man I don't know a lot about childbirth.. Would they be some record of this child being born somewhere???

Or could they pull off childbirth without Dr.'s and Nurse's on hand.. I know you can have children at home.. but heath wise and not get cought up in a "at home child birth"?? What the odd's on this being possible in these day's of high tech LE and Child Warfare officers???

Anybody know if Floyd in General Pop. in prison ??? All his crimes I would say he not too popular with other inmates..

Well, if this child was a toddler, then that means Sharon would have been quite a bit younger when the child was conceived and born. I guess with a move or two, she could have been pregnant and had a child. In fact I would have been surprised if she hadn't. I wonder what happened to that child? Poor little one!

Sharon~a new wrinkle in your story now...seems like your still being' scr-wed, huh? Send us a sign, give us a nibble, a direction. In this nosey, gossipey world, people were sure minding their own business when it came to you, weren't they sweetie?

Floyd kept her on a tight leash. She always had to be home from school at a certain time, didn't have too many friends. What really baffles me, is why did he let her date? Seems totally out of context with the rest of his raising of her.

Floyd kept her on a tight leash. She always had to be home from school at a certain time, didn't have too many friends. What really baffles me, is why did he let her date? Seems totally out of context with the rest of his raising of her.

Maybe it was some kind of creepy turn on for him to see her with guys.
Or maybe he thought she would run away and leave if he didn't let her have any type of a normal life. Who knows what the inner motives were of this crazy man.

I have often wondered if he wanted or had planned for her to get pregnant?? It does seem odd that she wouldn't have learned to use protection or birth control after all that time being molested or even after her first pregnancy. Perhaps it was part of Floyd's sick plan?

yes, & it's always surprised me that her baby girl was "adopted out"-that he didn't keep her for himself as a 'replacement' as sharon 'aged out.' I assume that practical logistics (childcare, CPS radar risk, $, etc) seem to have taken precedence, but still~giving up a baby girl that fell right into his pedophilic lap? Unusual I would think.

Some theories on this development...

We know Sharon had children in 1986, 1988, and 1989. I seem to recall a picture of a baby circulating the web that was taken earlier, circa 1982 or so, and some believed the hand in the picture was that of Sharon. I don't recall if it was on this board or another one. The child in the background would have been toddler age if Sharon was in high school if they're one in the same with the child in the photo.

Home delivery of babies wasn't uncommon years ago. FDF had tons of connections anywhere he went and it could be he had a woman help him (Rebecca Barr?) or knew some sort of medical staff somewhere.

There's also a chance this child was abducted. My guess is the child was either killed or sold illegally.

The x factor here is the account of Jennifer, who stayed with the Marshalls on one occasion. She had no reports of a child upon her visit. What we need to find out is when this child was heard (years, namely). I'm guessing it's sometime before the boyfriend discussed in the book, and if timetables match up here, this would be pre-Jennifer.

Sharon probably used the "little brother" line in the same way she used the car crash deal with her mother. It's a cover-up of some sort, and what we still need to know is where Sharon was in the early 1980s and what she was up to--this would be her junior high/middle school years. Since she may have been a few years older than what she claimed to be, it would have been possible for her to birth a child at a "young" age.

In regards to FDF allowing her to date--as many have mentioned, he may be a nut, but he's not completely stupid. If he didn't let her date and appeared completely controlling, someone would have certainly called the authorities in. I think most people at the school already knew how hard it was to get ahold of her and a lot of people seemed to be somewhat suspicious as-is. I certainly would have been if I were Sharon's schoolmate.

yes, & it's always surprised me that her baby girl was "adopted out"-that he didn't keep her for himself as a 'replacement' as sharon 'aged out.' I assume that practical logistics (childcare, CPS radar risk, $, etc) seem to have taken precedence, but still~giving up a baby girl that fell right into his pedophilic lap? Unusual I would think.

I have a feeling that money was an even larger draw and that Floyd was very well compensated for all of Sharons children, except Michael that is.

Yeah, I know you're right, sunnie...that's what I meant to convey by my lazy $ sign, but it deserves to be spelled out loud & clear, like you did, so thanks. Don't know why I said what I said...another weary moment I guess. I think about sharon all the time, but find I can't think or talk about Floyd too much; gotta get out the garlic when I do.

The Rhonda/Melissa Story

Things started off about a year ago with JW contacting the Official Cold Case Investigations (OCCI) website owner, KG, stating that she believed that her niece who was adopted out was Sharon Marshall. Her mother had been searching for Rhonda for many years and had written to all and sundry trying to find out. Some years back now, someone on Websleuths was in touch with this person (the mother) and Rhonda was first put forward as a possible match to Sharon.
I had picked up the story there, and through the ensuing years did what digging I could and had tried to verify if Rhonda had been ruled out or not. I emailed Matt B and asked him, since he was the “go-to” guy. He replied that the “thinks she was ruled out”, so I took it from that, that she had indeed been ruled out, since he was “on the case” and should know.
Then of course JW contacted OCCI (which I was then a member of) asking KG for help. KG sent the email on to a handful of us who had been working very hard on Sharon’s ‘case’ – this was all in the background in a “top secret” thread, so only visible to about 6 of us who were actually working on things. This was done because we were discussing names and locations etc. that we didn’t want out in the public domain.
When I saw JW’s email, I couldn’t believe my eyes. Here was a blood relative of the missing Rhonda/Melissa willing to give DNA. Matt B had said at some stage that they had ‘issues’ trying to get a relative to give DNA. JW disputes this as she was living with her mother at time and knew how hard she was trying to get someone to listen.
I picked the ball up, so to speak, and contacted JW direct, as I had done background research on the Rhonda/Melissa possible lead and wanted to ask specific questions. I copied these emails in to KG and the others in the small group so everyone would know what was going on.
JW asked for help as she didn’t know where to go or who to go to, to get answers. I offered to be a ‘go-between’ if she was more comfortable with that, and she accepted gladly. I then emailed Gerry Nance at NCMEC and told him the story, per JW’s email (in fact had forwarded the whole original email from JW on). He said he could only talk directly to family members, so I gave him JW’s email address and vice versa.
Matt said that NCMEC agreed it was a strong enough lead to test .
“National Center will do DNA testing on relatives of Rhonda Rene Moore and compare to Sharon Marshall. I spoke with the NCMEC this morning and we agreed the lead is strong enough to move ahead. We looked at this a few years ago but hit a dead end. Now that we found a living relative we have something to work with.”

14 April 2010 at 00:15 ·

Next thing we know, NCMEC are refusing to test JW – what the? They just said “Police in OK are okay with who they say she is”.
So I got back in touch with Matt B, who then spoke (apparently) with Gerry Nance – and now Matt says he doesn’t know what’s going on. I also put Matt in touch with JW, as I said he really should interview her. He did originally, but she has heard nothing back since that original correspondence. His saying there is a problem with the family is a lie. JW is more than willing and wanting to give DNA.
During this, KG decided to ban me from the OCCI site – why, I have no idea. Seems to me that I was getting too close to finding the truth – I dunno.
So I continued to try to help JW on my own, since OCCI abandoned JW as well at this time. Since we were getting absolutely nowhere with NCMEC, I tried another avenue. Another previous member of OCCI who also got banned for getting too close to the truth, is now involved with NAMEUS. I asked if she could assist in any way, and she did. Within the week she had a DNA kit sent out to JW and an officer to collect it. I also was asking about why Rhonda/Melissa was not listed as missing anywhere, since she clearly was. Apparently they (officers) are waiting on the results of the DNA testing before they do anything about the Headleys (the couple who had Rhonda/Melissa when she went missing).
I find it astonishing that this military couple could adopt a child, and two years later not have that child anymore but no one notices or cares – 40 years later! Especially since the woman was charged with prostitution and drugs.
Where we stand right now, is that the DNA has indeed been collected from JW. That was in October. My questions are now met with silence. WHY???
So, make of all that what you will.
Matt B lied when he said he didn’t know what was going on with the family – JW is still waiting for him to get back in touch with her.
Gerry Nance lied when he stated Jerri’s mother had already been tested – JW knows for a fact this did not happen.
Why would NCMEC refuse to test JW’s DNA against that of Sharon Marshall?
Why would Matt B lie about his contact with JW?
Why would the NCMEC state that “Police in OK are okay with who they say she is”.
Why aren’t the Headleys being questioned about the missing Melissa?
Why won’t they list Melissa as missing?
Why was Melissa supposedly handed over “to some man” at Fort Sill, Texas?
Why was Judy Headley sent to Germany with the military, with her infant adopted daughter? (Then sent home for prostitution).
Now go do some reading on MK-Ultra. I looked at Floyd’s activities and what happened with Sharon, and I reckon the Headleys were involved with MK-ultra and little Melissa was going to be trained up as a sex slave. It all fits in with why Floyd was always able to find her too. Floyd would have most probably been involved with MK-ultra as well, as they experimented on prisoners, orphans and psychiatric patients – he was all of those things.
AS said that he met Sharon at an army base in New Mexico (when she was about 16 I think) – why would Sharon be there? I believe she was used as a sex slave and all that entailed, and Floyd was her handler. I think the stuff she found that was “really, really awful and would affect everyone” was probably some (government?) documentation about the ‘ring’.
This latest news about another toddler in the Floyd house fits in with the whole picture of Floyd being a ‘handler/runner’.
It seems clear to me that nothing is meant to be solved in this case. I’m hanging up my hat now, leaving with the knowledge that I’m 99% certain Rhonda is Sharon. Every obstacle possible has been placed in the way of anyone trying to prove it. Why is that? We’re never going to know the story behind it all because of the involvement of people in high-up places.
I thought it only fair to cut you all in on what’s going on. I’m all for sharing information, but things have been done ‘behind the scenes’ that were kept quiet for the time being. I didn’t want to break any confidences. That’s not an issue any more, as I have found that loyalty to be one-way. All on the Sharon Marshall thread here have worked and researched and waited and watched for years now. It’s bloody hard getting answers from anyone.
As I said, I&#8217;m hanging up my hat now because there&#8217;s only so long you can bang your head against a brick wall. Here&#8217;s all the information you need to go forward. Question NCMEC, Question MB, Question NAMEUS. Question why Melissa Headley is not listed as missing. The DNA is IN folks, whether or not the testing has been finalised I don&#8217;t know (despite asking many times). <mod snip>

That is so interesting and I tend to be on board with IntriquedAmI, I completely understand. My real question to those out there still trying to have the truth exposed is:

How and why would Matt B. string people along if he knows the truth or that things are being covered up??
I wish he would respond to all of this.

I have been following this case and read A Beautiful Child for such a long time, and it is all so frustrating. I believe this case will never be solved without the help from the all appropriate agencies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back