Escaped Reindeer Found Hiding Under Elf House

LinasK

Verified insider- Mark Dribin case
Reaction score
Posted: 11:03 am EST December 7, 2010Updated: 12:25 pm EST December 7, 2010
LAKELAND, Fla. -- A reindeer escaped from a nativity scene in Lakeland, but was later caught hiding under an elf house, police said Tuesday.
While the story sounds like a Christmas tale, police say it's true. A caller to police early Tuesday morning said the reindeer had escaped from the nativity scene at Highland Park Church of the Nazarene on Lake Highlands Road.Church personnel responded to the area where the reindeer, appropriately named Rudy (short for Rudolph, of course), was seen running loose. They chased the deer around the property before finding Rudy hiding under the "elf house," police said.Rudy, who was unharmed, is now in the care of his owner and being kept at his house to prevent another escape from his enclosure on the church property. Police said Rudy is small in stature and, while he looks like a baby deer, he is actually 3 years old.
http://www.wftv.com/news/26046928/detail.html?cxntlid=cmg_cntnt_rss

ummm...I'm glad the reindeer's okay :woohoo:

the visual of this scenario is pretty good, lol :floorlaugh:

ummm...I'm glad the reindeer's okay :woohoo:

the visual of this scenario is pretty good, lol :floorlaugh:

That was my first thought too:blushing:

Snip
Rudy, who was unharmed, is now in the care of his owner and being kept at his house to prevent another escape from his enclosure on the church property. Police said Rudy is small in stature and, while he looks like a baby deer, he is actually 3 years old.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back