OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubby

fly the W!
Reaction score
Please continue here.

Older threads located at the bottom of the page.

Okay, so. Where are they, what happened to them? New call for theories.

Maybe MTrooper could clear up the condition of the house in the TV show?She was there for the filming.The place sure did look fresh cleaned.If it wasn"t cleaned for the show it might indicate a voluntary disappearance as they would know that sooner or later it would be searched for clues.Does that make any sense?

Maybe MTrooper could clear up the condition of the house in the TV show?She was there for the filming.The place sure did look fresh cleaned.If it wasn"t cleaned for the show it might indicate a voluntary disappearance as they would know that sooner or later it would be searched for clues.Does that make any sense?

Here's mtrooper on the state of the house when first observered by her:

I also wanted to mention that the WHOLE house was trashed, not just the bedroom. But this was the typical condition of the house. Clothes all over the floor, etc.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #6

I cant give a new theory I dont trust anyone. I wish someone knew the church couples name, those people knew where they were going I cant just let go of that. The roomate is a suspect . The guy on the mountain.

What if they all know eachother? I think the names should have been released to help bring in tips. Bobby's hobbys would be nice to know.

Sherilyn likes thifts stores. When bobby was leaving Sherilyn home alone with the roomate where was he going? He didnt work. but the way it sounded was she was left alone with the roomate often and Bobby didnt work so why did he leave her alone with the roomate if he didnt have to or she could have gone? (I know people do things by themself ) It just struck me odd.

I think like, soul.

#1. Handyman, roommate

#2. Church People

#3. Guy on mountain.

What are the legal aspects of posting someones name on the internet? I don't just mean here at WS.

If it were the handyman, he would have been familiar enough with the couple's odd habits, and not leave the truck without searching it, first.

The lack of the offer of a reward might indicate that information produced by such a reward could lead to inconvenient questions arising.

I don't think the truck would have been left where it was if the person(s) on the mountain were responsible.

I don't think the pastor was giving false or distorted information to journalists; he merely described the situation as he saw it.

I think it was all of them. They teamed up and split the money to puchase a large amount of meth making supples and cook it up in a container. The church was new in their lifes and so was the couple and the roomate and their missing statues.

Who leaves a lake side home for nothingness on a mountian?? He had a boat. They may have wanted land but it wasnt so Sherilyn could move into the woods.

Today I am thinking the whole idea that I am susposed to believe that they actualy wanted to leave the lakeside house for a container house is absurd. People retire by lakes. It is the "dream" Bobby was disabled and hurt everyday. He needed help at his place much less a move like that.

Another thing the neighbor said he was asking about stuff he should have already known about. I forgot what specificly but the whole convesation part they susposedly had was not one someone with a container already would be asking IMO

(tomorrow this might not seems as crazy to me as it does today)

I think it was all of them. They teamed up and split the money to puchase a large amount of meth making supples and cook it up in a container. The church was new in their lifes and so was the couple and the roomate and their missing statues.

Who leaves a lake side home for nothingness on a mountian?? He had a boat. They may have wanted land but it wasnt so Sherilyn could move into the woods.

Today I am thinking the whole idea that I am susposed to believe that they actualy wanted to leave the lakeside house for a container house is absurd. People retire by lakes. It is the "dream" Bobby was disabled and hurt everyday. He needed help at his place much less a move like that.

Another thing the neighbor said he was asking about stuff he should have already known about. I forgot what specificly but the whole convesation part they susposedly had was not one someone with a container already would be asking IMO

(tomorrow this might not seems as crazy to me as it does today)

Very, very frustrating, huh!

Ok, no word back on my unanswered questions.

Yes the house was cleaned by Star before the camera crews arrived. She had already given away most of Madysons clothing, which I find weird. Didn't give away Bobby or Sherilyns stuff, but Madysons. I guess the lady that helped her clean the house took a bunch of the clothes (maybe she has a girl her age?)

Yes Bobby had a boat, and had just put in a dock, and shall I say a VERY EXPENSIVE one at that.

I can not begin to make sense why they wanted to move to the sticks. They were both very much into TV, Internet, telephone....Electricity for that matter. I am not sure how Sherilyn would have ever agreed to that. I understand them wanting to get away from it all after the threats from Bob Sr., the childs protective services complaint, etc. I am still very confused about the whole having money problems. I wish Oriah could get us the date off the SS check. The best I can figure is they were having $$ problems while they were waiting for the back pay to come in. But it is not like they had cut back to try to conserve money. They had 2 cars and a truck, and a multitude of other things that could have been sold if they were hard up. They had the time shares, had been on vacations. The had multiple bank accounts, Sherilyn shuffled $$ around, and at one time took Bobbys name off of one of the accounts.

I think they didn't release the other names because they are not suspects. The neighbor had his slabs professionally poured a month before the Jamisons even knew that the property was listed.

My shortlist is..
The uncle.
The Boarder
The Ex
and The church people.

I'm still leaning towards the mountain somewhere.

This case is not only frustrating, but fascinating.

The reality of a family disappearing, is hard to fathom.

I know when the case first broke, I learned toward them being
lost somewhere on the mountain, but as time passed, and no sign
of them was ever found, I thought,
someone made them disappear.

In this case, there are lots of odd circumstances and plenty of possible
people who might be, could be, possibily be, a suspect.

Boiled down, was it done for money? for revenge? for hate or love?

No reward, getting rid of Madyson's clothes? My, my, my does make a person wonder. I hadn't thought about the first, but the second, I find entirely shocking!

nannyof5..if you don't know the answer don't ask the question...please just be safe.

Can someone plz remind me of what happened to the uncle (Bobby's brother, right?); a brief synopsis? Also, his current "status" and whereabouts...TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah