Not open for further replies.

little lulu

Reaction score
A. This case is cold and will never be solved

B. They are waiting until January to charge someone

C. The Grand Jury is secretly meeting

D. No one will ever be charged unless there is a confession

No one will ever be charged unless there is a confession

Since those were the only choices available, I believe HaLeigh is a cold case as we speak and unless someone gives a credible confession, HaLeigh's demise may never be solved..JMHO

Where is HaLeigh??

i voted "Noone will ever be charged unless there is a confession"

every single day that goes by less and less information is out there about HaLeigh. It is very sad!

I voted yes it is cold, but waivered between this and LE is waiting till Jan to make an arrest. I am hoping that Misty has given them the info that she knows, but my gut tells me that LE messed up from the beginning, and now there's no way to solve the case unless someone vonuntarily spills the beans on what they know. I hate to say that but seems there will never be justice for sweet Haleigh!

I agree with you all, but am holding out hope until January...after that what hope is left?
None of these players are going to 'grow' a conscience, LE most likely will not admit they screwed up from the beginning...not calling in more experience help, or even keeping her case front and center...how long has it been since a statement was issued?

It all just makes me sick, these grade school drop outs have 'outsmarted' LE....other than the drug charges..this may be all the justice precious Haleigh ever gets...Very, very sad.

I voted A, the case is cold... but, if there is ever a confession, it will likely be a "death-bed" confession someday.

I didn't vote. Haleigh's case has grown cold, IMO, but I won't allow myself to believe it will never be solved. :nono:

The answers will come in their own time, and finally one day we will see justice for Haleigh.

I can't really vote.
IMO, the case is cold to us, but not to LE
Why would LE wait til January? I missed something.
Does the Grand Jury still meet, IDNK
Confession? only on a death bed........true sociopaths.

I voted "No one will ever be charged unless there is a confession."

Hoping that one of the many players in Haleigh's disappearance, especially those serving very long sentences in prison will give some information. I pray for Haleigh to have justice.

Although I do think the case is growing cold as well, I remember from the beginning that every 9 months or so, news would break (searches...notes/letters...drug arrests, etc.), which gives me hope that Haleigh will be back in the news and her murder will be solved.

JMO

No one will ever be charged unless there is a confession

If I could have selected twice I would have also picked it's stone cold too.

JMHO.

This case is as cold as the ice cubes in my freeze. Unfortunately, unless there is a confession we'll never know what happened to Haleigh.

MOO

Mel

I voted b. only because I feel that there is going to break in this case soon. I cant tell why its just a feeling. LE has kept very quiet, not giving out any info, but at the same time can speak volumes with their silence.

I didn't vote. I may be eternally optimistic but there are things still happening in this case. Or possible things still happening. Hank Sr. got a get out of jail card free with his no bond, a ROR. Lisa I heard received under a year today but will wait for the docket update & her orginal charges were 10 years and one year. Nice reduction there for her. WBG has a plea date of 12/17, Nay Nay has been picked up and I'm still waiting to see what happens there. Misty, if she has any sense, hopefully fesses up before her court date in Jan. 2011. It could benefit her possibly. Really can't tell with Misty as her dockets haven't been updated since 11/1/10. Other players related to the family have dockets with sealed information on them. So, no it's not cold. Just ever so more silent is all. JMO

That's like asking if there's going to be a hard freeze in Jacksonville tonight. I voted, YES, brrrrrrr! Sadly, I feel like it may never be fully solved. Too many lies, too much time past, too many people involved. They banked too much on the MC theory when they should have been looking closer to home, meaning looking at RC & TN. Just my opinion which doesn't seem to mean much in the grand scheme of things. Sad for Haleigh and those that dearly loved her. Sad for all the people whose hearts ache, for the people that are truly trying to get to the truth, to the people who can't sleep at night because the are plagued by the thoughts of an innocent child whose life was lost. My heart weeps for this beautiful child who will never get the chance to live life.

That's like asking if there's going to be a hard freeze in Jacksonville tonight. I voted, YES, brrrrrrr! Sadly, I feel like it may never be fully solved. Too many lies, too much time past, too many people involved. They banked too much on the MC theory when they should have been looking closer to home, meaning looking at RC & TN. Just my opinion which doesn't seem to mean much in the grand scheme of things. Sad for Haleigh and those that dearly loved her. Sad for all the people whose hearts ache, for the people that are truly trying to get to the truth, to the people who can't sleep at night because the are plagued by the thoughts of an innocent child whose life was lost. My heart weeps for this beautiful child who will never get the chance to live life.

BBM...ITA

I didn't vote because who knows what is going to happen, but I don't believe LE will ever classify Haleigh's case as being a cold case... They know IF they do they have to reveal everything they have...

Voted cold....but who knows?? Hopefully the new year will bring Haleigh home.

I haven't voted on this poll yet. I noticed the choice about "not unless someone confesses" but I thought that the poll needed the choice:

Not unless someone tells the truth and leads LE to Haleigh's body.

ETA: I have not changed my opinion that Ron killed Haleigh and I do not think that Ron will ever, ever confess however, maybe just maybe, someone who does know the "real" story of what happened to Haleigh will come forth and do the right thing.

voted not without confession. I hate to check COLD/never be solved because that is unacceptable to me after having followed it for so long, can't bring myself to check that box. THe next best one was this case won't be solved without a confession at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni