579 users online (74 members and 505 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 705
  1. #676
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    334
    <modsnip>

    It is my belief that OPD and probably the Kesse's know who abducted Jennifer as there are at least four seconds missing of the POI parking Jennifer's car.....The video that was released is useless, why on earth would OPD want to hold onto that and not release it for 17 months after it was discovered? The POI's own mother would not recognize him in the video.....Apparently what was released was only at the Kesse's insistance.....I believe that OPD withheld some of the video.....OPD and the Kesse's keep saying they just "need that one person with that one piece of evidence to come forward"...I just think that they know who did did this and cannot make an arrest without a body perhaps....
    Last edited by Harmony 2; 07-02-2017 at 09:00 AM. Reason: snipped quoted post

  2. #677
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    19
    They are covering up their misdeeds?

  3. #678
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    79
    [QUOTE=Shin Masamura;13376107]
    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Prevails View Post
    Or, say a stalker. Maybe someone from her gym, or a pub she went to often. Someone who felt she had rejected him, but in reality she hardly knew he existed. Those kind of people will stalk, and stalk, and stalk, until they know a lot about the person. Where she lived wouldn't have been a problem. I just mention this because it seems planned

    I should clarify, Ashes.. here is a photo book someone post stills from 48 hours years ago, it has some stills and info that is interesting since we've been spinning our wheels

    http://s846.photobucket.com/user/jjk...?sort=3&page=1
    I thought I would just bump this back up . It has great pictures of her condo and placement of items. Notice the police officer in the bathroom mirror is taking one picture.

  4. #679
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Voluntarily missing is a remote possibility, but nothing has pointed in that direction from the beginning from what I have seen. That could entail suicide or starting a new life, but I don't see either one of those scenarios being serious options in her case. No indication of her leading a "secret life". Meeting an ex for a drink or even more isn't leading a secret life in my book...as she didn't have a ring on her finger and she wasn't hiding if they met in public somewhere. But we have no proof a meeting took place with the ex-bf.

    Anything you have found which could point toward voluntarily missing? Why would a woman with her life happily falling into place and seemingly with no emotional problems suddenly decide to leave or commit suicide?
    The voluntarily missing theory is interesting. We have absolutely no evidence that a crime was committed. How do we know the POI is not Jennifer in disguise dumping her car then walking into her new life? Like another guy pointed out, perhaps the vacation and the fact she went missing a day later are related in some odd/bizarre way. There was a guy in NJ recently who came back form a European vacation on a Saturday. Sunday morning he goes for a walk and kills himself. They didn't find his body for I think two weeks later. While he was missing, there were all kinds of theories about him voluntarily vanishing and being sited on the west coast, him being abducted during his walk, etc,etc. I'm not saying JK committed suicide but what bothers me is we're assuming she was killed/abducted when there isn't a shred of evidence to suggest that.

  5. #680
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    79
    Going voluntary missing for an adult is not illegal. Thus no need for subterfuge. No need for costumes or moving the car . Also no red flags either. She had a close knit family, a job she was promoted at twice, a new place to call her own and a boyfriend she was deeply in love and wanted to marry. None of that screams I want out .

  6. #681
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,892
    Bumping for Jenn.

    I learned a few things from the continuing podcast that I did not know--for example, I did not know there was a girl who looked like Jennifer.

    But the information that hit me most was from Mr. Kesse explaining that someone knocked on the door of Jenn's condo while she was on the phone with Rob around 9:57 pm on January 23, 2006.

    I keep asking myself what are the odds that this would not be significant in a missing person's case that has gone nowhere for eleven years?

    I can't stop myself from coupling it with the possibility of both phones going dead around 10:40 pm, on the evening of January 23, 2006. (And perhaps cell phone pings suggesting phone movement just prior to 10:40 pm).

    I know many cases have been quoted showing the unreliability of cell phone data around 2006, but I will humbly quote one where a jury found them reliable enough to bring back a guilty verdict--Nicole Pietz.

    Nicole was murdered in 2006 in Seattle, Washington. It took the state until 2013 to bring the case before a jury, but they finally felt confident enough to do so. (And Nicole's mom pushed really, really hard.)

    Granted, Nicole's body was found and witnesses spoke about the accused's behavior before and after Nicole's death; but cell phone pings were used to place him in the vicinity during the time frame of Nicole's naked remains being dumped under a blackberry bush. And using cell phone pings as well as video from the gym they both attended/worked, evidence was presented of the accused making a cell phone call to himself from Nicole's cell phone on the day after her disappearance.

    The jury convicted on the strength of this circumstantial evidence.

    Nicole's murder happened the same year as Jennifer disappeared, although in a different state. Does cell phone technology vary from state to state? If so, that would help settle my thoughts.

    Otherwise, I think it is only furthering this tragedy to keep theories confined to the same box.

    Only my opinion, though.

  7. #682
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    755
    I never heard of someone knocking on Jennifer's door during that last phone call with Rob before.

    Amazing.

    It has taken a long, long time for this to come out. Why?

    This case should have been solved in 2006 but this is what a botched investigation looks Iike.

  8. #683
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,451
    Quote Originally Posted by Myserty64 View Post
    I never heard of someone knocking on Jennifer's door during that last phone call with Rob before.

    Amazing.

    It has taken a long, long time for this to come out. Why?

    This case should have been solved in 2006 but this is what a botched investigation looks Iike.
    I too have never heard this before. Did JK answer the door ? Give any indication that she knew who it might be at the door ? This is a huge key, imo. Huge odds that this would not be connected to her disappearance. jmo

  9. #684
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    New Forest, Sunny England
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by liz b. View Post
    I too have never heard this before. Did JK answer the door ? Give any indication that she knew who it might be at the door ? This is a huge key, imo. Huge odds that this would not be connected to her disappearance. jmo
    I agree, it's very, very significant. I must listen to the podcast. Jennifer's case was one of the first missing person cases I watched on youtube ("Disappeared" episode?) about 18 months ago or so, when I started watching crime programmes. Even though I knew nothing about the way police work I can remember thinking if I had a relative missing, I wouldn't have wanted these cops on the case. Their approach just seemed so sluggish. Since then I've learned to be a bit less judgemental (I hope!) and I know sometimes there are reasons why investigations look poor to those of us on the outside.

    But in this case I haven't changed my opinion much, I don't think there was ever any reason to think that Jennifer would disappear voluntarily. Sometimes there are indications of this but it's often an excuse for lazy police work. And I never understood why there seemed to be this insistence that whatever occurred, happened in the morning, mostly based on the shower being wet, clothes on the bed which to me wasn't strong evidence. The fact that the two phones shut off that night at the same time was to me highly suspicious along with just common sense that most bad things happen at night.

    I have read that the family have changed their views about certain people in Jennifer's life over the years. I think it is probably apparent now who was most likely involved but it is one of those awful cases where a sloppy initial investigation could prevent justice taking place, as opportunities to gather evidence were lost in those early stages. Chances of finding Jennifer's body with forensic evidence intact are now slim, a confession unlikely and hard to build a strong circumstantial case after so much time. But not impossible hopefully. As noted by Truth Prevails in the case of Nicole Pietz there has to be a family putting the pressure on as well. The Kesse family is this type of family, it's just really sad that not only do people lose their loved ones but they have to spend decades, some people, the rest of their lives, pushing authorities with all the stress that brings.

  10. #685
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,451
    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Prevails View Post
    Bumping for Jenn.

    I learned a few things from the continuing podcast that I did not know--for example, I did not know there was a girl who looked like Jennifer.

    But the information that hit me most was from Mr. Kesse explaining that someone knocked on the door of Jenn's condo while she was on the phone with Rob around 9:57 pm on January 23, 2006.

    I keep asking myself what are the odds that this would not be significant in a missing person's case that has gone nowhere for eleven years?

    I can't stop myself from coupling it with the possibility of both phones going dead around 10:40 pm, on the evening of January 23, 2006. (And perhaps cell phone pings suggesting phone movement just prior to 10:40 pm).

    I know many cases have been quoted showing the unreliability of cell phone data around 2006, but I will humbly quote one where a jury found them reliable enough to bring back a guilty verdict--Nicole Pietz.

    Nicole was murdered in 2006 in Seattle, Washington. It took the state until 2013 to bring the case before a jury, but they finally felt confident enough to do so. (And Nicole's mom pushed really, really hard.)

    Granted, Nicole's body was found and witnesses spoke about the accused's behavior before and after Nicole's death; but cell phone pings were used to place him in the vicinity during the time frame of Nicole's naked remains being dumped under a blackberry bush. And using cell phone pings as well as video from the gym they both attended/worked, evidence was presented of the accused making a cell phone call to himself from Nicole's cell phone on the day after her disappearance.

    The jury convicted on the strength of this circumstantial evidence.

    Nicole's murder happened the same year as Jennifer disappeared, although in a different state. Does cell phone technology vary from state to state? If so, that would help settle my thoughts.

    Otherwise, I think it is only furthering this tragedy to keep theories confined to the same box.

    Only my opinion, though.
    A girl who looked like Jennifer ? Do you mean the woman in the apartment rental office who says that she took a rental application from someone she swears was JK?


  11. #686
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by Myserty64 View Post
    I never heard of someone knocking on Jennifer's door during that last phone call with Rob before.

    Amazing.

    It has taken a long, long time for this to come out. Why?

    This case should have been solved in 2006 but this is what a botched investigation looks Iike.
    Botched investigation is right. If I remember right, there were a lot of foreign workers doing construction on her condo building. I thought someone said they can't question them all. YES they can and should have. A beautiful blond walks in and out of her condo, they see her comings and goings, that would be very tempting to these people. She was not in a safe place living there alone. JMOO

  12. #687
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    755
    I believe we really need some kind of confirmation that there was a knock on Jennifer's door during the 9:57pm phone call to Rob.
    This was the night before she vanished.

    In all the transcripts of interviews Nancy Grace, Greta etc carried out with the various characters associated with this mystery I never saw this 'knock' mentioned once.

    So, did the 'knock' really occur or didn't it?

    If there was a 'knocker' it has to be the perpetrator, right?

  13. #688
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Myserty64 View Post
    I believe we really need some kind of confirmation that there was a knock on Jennifer's door during the 9:57pm phone call to Rob.
    This was the night before she vanished.

    In all the transcripts of interviews Nancy Grace, Greta etc carried out with the various characters associated with this mystery I never saw this 'knock' mentioned once.

    So, did the 'knock' really occur or didn't it?

    If there was a 'knocker' it has to be the perpetrator, right?
    I've always heard mostly from Jennifer's parents since this happened. What is missing from some of the podcasts and videos is more from Rob. Don't get me wrong, I definitely believe Rob was in the clear that day and had nothing to do with Jennifer's disappearance. But he was one of the closest, if not the closest, to Jennifer in the months before January 2006 and I'm wondering what a more lengthy interview might bring up. Yes, I know he was BRIEFLY interviewed on some crime programs but it was superficial. I also wonder who she was closest to at work and could they get an interview from that person or persons. Again, not because they are a suspect, but rather they may mention something that at the time appeared to be insignificant and yet know with everything else could fit into the puzzle. Any nearby residents of the condos might be interesting as well. I'm sure LE has done this (I hope they have anyway!), but revisiting some info might jar something loose with the public. And then, who knows, we finally get that one piece of information to put it all together.
    Justice might be blind, but Karma has the vision of a hawk. ~ Connie Fletcher, crime author

  14. #689
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    OnEarth
    Posts
    3,553
    She had just returned from a cruise, right? What if someone from that cruise obtained access to her personal info like her address etc, and stalked her? I have always wanted a thorough investigation of all who were on that ship. Someone may have become obsessed w her. She was beautiful. Just a theory I think must be erased by investigating every person.
    Dont Be A Sheep

  15. #690
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,451
    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Prevails View Post
    Bumping for Jenn.

    I learned a few things from the continuing podcast that I did not know--for example, I did not know there was a girl who looked like Jennifer.

    But the information that hit me most was from Mr. Kesse explaining that someone knocked on the door of Jenn's condo while she was on the phone with Rob around 9:57 pm on January 23, 2006.

    I keep asking myself what are the odds that this would not be significant in a missing person's case that has gone nowhere for eleven years?

    I can't stop myself from coupling it with the possibility of both phones going dead around 10:40 pm, on the evening of January 23, 2006. (And perhaps cell phone pings suggesting phone movement just prior to 10:40 pm).

    I know many cases have been quoted showing the unreliability of cell phone data around 2006, but I will humbly quote one where a jury found them reliable enough to bring back a guilty verdict--Nicole Pietz.

    Nicole was murdered in 2006 in Seattle, Washington. It took the state until 2013 to bring the case before a jury, but they finally felt confident enough to do so. (And Nicole's mom pushed really, really hard.)

    Granted, Nicole's body was found and witnesses spoke about the accused's behavior before and after Nicole's death; but cell phone pings were used to place him in the vicinity during the time frame of Nicole's naked remains being dumped under a blackberry bush. And using cell phone pings as well as video from the gym they both attended/worked, evidence was presented of the accused making a cell phone call to himself from Nicole's cell phone on the day after her disappearance.

    The jury convicted on the strength of this circumstantial evidence.

    Nicole's murder happened the same year as Jennifer disappeared, although in a different state. Does cell phone technology vary from state to state? If so, that would help settle my thoughts.

    Otherwise, I think it is only furthering this tragedy to keep theories confined to the same box.

    Only my opinion, though.
    It's just so odd that Mr. Kesse would be mentioning that someone came to the door that night. What podcast is this ? Can you send a link, I really want to hear it. tia. The Kesse family has always maintained that JK's disappearance happened during the morning hours.

Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 445
    Last Post: 12-19-2009, 03:00 PM
  2. Replies: 368
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 04:30 PM
  3. Replies: 607
    Last Post: 08-06-2007, 09:30 AM
  4. FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #2
    By ShowerSinger in forum Jennifer Kesse
    Replies: 423
    Last Post: 12-25-2006, 12:36 AM

Tags for this Thread