Too many clues

madeleine

Reaction score
I am always trying to find something new in the RN.
It just hit me.....an intruder,a pedo,a SFF,a profi,etc,etc.....would never leave so many clues about him unless it's about THE MESSAGE which makes no sense in this murder.

Just look how much "they" tell us AND LE about them

-we are a group of individuals that represent a small foreign faction
-we respect your business
-we don't respect the country that it serves
-we monitor you
-there are two gentlemen watching over you
-the two gentlemen don't like you
-we are familiar with law enforcement countermeasures and tactics
-you and your family are under (OUR) constant scrutiny as well as the authorities.
-i am or i am working for another fat cat

Why would a pedo make up all this stuff?
Why would a SFF leave so many clues,unless they want to be caught but then what's the point of it,no money,nothing,just the message delivered and if that was the point why did they stop after JB?

Why did LE never search for a person who matches all these characteristics?The Ramsey team profile didn't include anything the RN mentions,why?

Here you have this RN and so many clues (true OR false) in it but nobody bothers?Weird,both LE and the Ramsey team were SO sure these are all lies?Based on what?And I mean those first days when they had no fibers,no DNA,nothing.

Nevermind,I guess what I actually wanted to point out is no criminal leaves so many clues about himself unless he wants to deliver a message or wants to mislead LE.

Which makes me narrow it down to

RDI and the RN is BS,cheap fantasy.
IDI and all these clues were meant for JR,clues he GOT but never said anything.

In my opinion, the GOOD thing about the RN is that because the author was so intent on writing a rambling load of garbage to confuse Police and other investigators, they completely overlooked the fact that they were providing so many examples of letters and words.

I believe the thinking process went like this.
1. I must disguise my writing - result? Use opposite hand
2. I need to throw in as many wild goose chase options as possible - result? Use every cliche in the book.
3. I need to make some ***** up - result? foreign faction, S.B.T.C., Victory!

Inexperienced fraudsters, or murderers in this case, aren't perfect. They have time to think a few steps ahead but not MANY steps ahead.

I believe at the time the note was written, despite in reality having enough time to write it and construct the deception, the author was so intent in creating a 'fake story' that they didn't understand that more words means more to compare.

Just evidence that the work is that of an amateur.

Now look, you made me post when I wasn't really ready to.

It just hit me.....an intruder,a pedo,a SFF,a profi,etc,etc.....would never leave so many clues about him unless it's about THE MESSAGE which makes no sense in this murder.
Nevermind,I guess what I actually wanted to point out is no criminal leaves so many clues about himself unless he wants to deliver a message or wants to mislead LE.

Yes, this is one thing that keeps me strapped on top of the fence post.
Why would anyone use every letter of the alphabet in a ransom note? Why the excessiveness? I certainly think the rambling was purposely done.

I'm mostly a sideliner (although I've always got questions, maybe you could ask Dave to start an 'Insane questions for SuperDave' thread for me?), but since it was brought up, I wanted to add my thoughts.

Thanks (I think).

I haven't been around much since I started out on the fence but I'm now 99.99999999% sure that thing was written by Patsy.
The more I read about her ,the more I am convinced.
The only thing where my opinion differs from most RDI's ,I believe Patsy wrote this before she killed JB.

That's interesting cladicici as it changes it from an accidental death with a cover up to a pre-meditated event.

Welcome, M.James and thanks for your thoughts. Ready or not, you have to jump in someplace and here's as good as any, although you should check out the "where are you from" thread and let us know just a little about yourself, that would be cool.
Personally, I think the writer wasn't thinking at all about the handwriting as they believed it looked totally different than their writing with their other hand. As for all that info, I think they just threw in everything but the kitchen sink to point the finger anywhere but at themselves. Kinda like, the more they wrote, the more they had to write.

I second the welcome M. James! I like the idea of your thread also!

In my opinion, the GOOD thing about the RN is that because the author was so intent on writing a rambling load of garbage to confuse Police and other investigators, they completely overlooked the fact that they were providing so many examples of letters and words.

2. I need to throw in as many wild goose chase options as possible - result? Use every cliche in the book.

Inexperienced fraudsters, or murderers in this case, aren't perfect. They have time to think a few steps ahead but not MANY steps ahead.

I believe at the time the note was written, despite in reality having enough time to write it and construct the deception, the author was so intent in creating a 'fake story' that they didn't understand that more words means more to compare.

Welcome MJ,
:hypno::hypno::hypno::hypno::hypno: When you wake up, you will be feeling RDI... LOL... I'm all for the Dave thread. Oh, and, jump on in, but remember no peeing in the pool.

yes,I now believe it was pre-meditated.

Can you expand on this? What makes you think that? I am very curious. What do you believe the motive was? Why would Patsy want to get rid of her "trophy child"? I've gone over the possibility that maybe JBR's murder was planned to get her in(famous) but one of the reasons I am skeptical of that is most of the murders that happened before JBR, it was the murderer that got the fame, not the victim: OJ Simpson, Ted Bundy, Jack the Ripper, Zodiac. They are household names; not their victims, except for Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman but OJ was the real "star" of that case. It wasn't until the 2000's with cases like Danielle Van Dam, Samantha Runnion, Caylee Anthony, and Elizabeth Smart in which the child victims were the ones who were known to the public and the ones who were shown on the news, not the killers. That's the one thing that pulls me back from thinking JBR's murder was planned to make her a star---What murder was Patsy basing that off of? I know OJ had just ended but in that murder, it was the defendant that really became the star. Maybe the murder wasn't intended to make JBR famous, but to make Patsy famous?

WL: Flawless logic. What else can I say?

I am always trying to find something new in the RN.

-we are a group of individuals that represent a small foreign faction

We are a group of ex-employees of Access Graphics that had lunch at Pasta Jay's with Son of a Bi@@h Tom Carson.

-we respect your business

Because it was with our help u got your bussiness together.

-we don't respect the country that it serves

...We don't respect King Ramsey of Access Graphics.

-we monitor you

...Me, John Ramsey and Don Paugh.

-there are two gentlemen watching over you

John Ramsey and Don Paugh.

-the two gentlemen don't like you

...You got that right.

-we are familiar with law enforcement countermeasures and tactics

Especially John...Mr. Navy.

-you and your family are under (OUR) constant scrutiny as well as the authorities.

We at Access Graphics are watching you SB Tom Carson!

-i am or i am working for another fat cat

Yeah John, I am Tom Carson the Fat Cat!

Why would a pedo make up all this stuff?
Why would a SFF leave so many clues,unless they want to be caught but then what's the point of it,no money,nothing,just the message delivered and if that was the point why did they stop after JB?

Why did LE never search for a person who matches all these characteristics?The Ramsey team profile didn't include anything the RN mentions,why?

Here you have this RN and so many clues (true OR false) in it but nobody bothers?Weird,both LE and the Ramsey team were SO sure these are all lies?Based on what?And I mean those first days when they had no fibers,no DNA,nothing.

Which makes me narrow it down to

RDI and the RN is BS,cheap fantasy.
IDI and all these clues were meant for JR,clues he GOT but never said anything.

To quote Jodie Foster:

Doctor Lecter...your anagrams are showing.

A big clue to me was the fact the Ramsey's totally ignored the ransom note's warnings, in fact went in the opposite direction. I think PR wrote it, I am not 100% sure about JR's involvement in the note, but I think PR thought she was so clever and had written an excellent ransom note. I think the ransom note was the major reason JR made sure they lawyered up quickly and had seperate lawyers, he would have thrown her under the bus if the hand writing analysis had come back 100% certain it was Patsy.
If it turns out the Ramsey's didn't write this note my guess would be a highly educated meth addict, there is no way this ransom note was serious.

A big clue to me was the fact the Ramsey's totally ignored the ransom note's warnings, in fact went in the opposite direction. I think PR wrote it, I am not 100% sure about JR's involvement in the note, but I think PR thought she was so clever and had written an excellent ransom note. I think the ransom note was the major reason JR made sure they lawyered up quickly and had seperate lawyers, he would have thrown her under the bus if the hand writing analysis had come back 100% certain it was Patsy.
If it turns out the Ramsey's didn't write this note my guess would be a highly educated meth addict, there is no way this ransom note was serious.

Becky319,
I agree. A Ramsey wrote that note. No RN was required. Any intruder simply needed to slip in, slip out, then phone the house the next day and speak his requirements. e.g.

We have JonBenet. If you want to see her again, we want N-Dollars fast, go and fetch it , do not tell anyone about this call, we will call again in n-hour(s).

The ransom note and wine-cellar can be discounted as valid crime-scene evidence since both are staged, whatever occurred that night took place somewhere else?

Now look, you made me post when I wasn't really ready to.

Yes, this is one thing that keeps me strapped on top of the fence post.
Why would anyone use every letter of the alphabet in a ransom note? Why the excessiveness? I certainly think the rambling was purposely done.

I'm mostly a sideliner (although I've always got questions, maybe you could ask Dave to start an 'Insane questions for SuperDave' thread for me?), but since it was brought up, I wanted to add my thoughts.

Thanks (I think).

It's Christmas, M.James! Sure, I'll do it for you. (Although, I kind of thought that was the whole point of the "Ask Super" threads.

yes,I now believe it was pre-meditated.

In your theory,how much does JR know and why did he agree to cover up for her?If he did that he basically disrespected and put his ENTIRE family in danger.This doesn't make sense to me,risk EVERYTHING for a deranged woman?
In my "it was premeditated /RDI" scenario they were both in it and it had something to do with their religious beliefs.

Okay I am not a profiler but the only thing about the RN that points to Patsy IMO (and everybody here knows I don't give a #$%^ about what handwriting "experts" say,so no,it's not because of those who claim she wrote it)is the fact that the practice note says Mr AND Mrs .So why would the writer decide then to change it to Mr. only if not to distance himself from it AND from the crime(in this case her).Better not to draw attention to myself,lets address it to him and leave myself out of it?

Becky319, thanks for sharing. I totally agree with you!!!!! That was a huge clue for me too...how could they totally ignore those warnings? I would understand them contacting LE anyway but I think you'd have heard them voicing concern whether they'd made the right decision and more worry they had done the WRONG thing by making that call.

PR obviously had read (or written) the note to be able to so quickly recite the correct initials of that ending salutation. I do not believe with their daughter missing one of them wouldn't have at the very least quickly skim-read the letter in which case it is doubtful they could have missed the warnings. The ransom letter was so over the top it does sound like it could have been written by someone on drugs!

Although I'm not 100% positive PR wrote the note, with the totality of evidence...like you, I "think" she did. Looking at all the handwriting analysis of the note coupled with PR's change in writing after the note...I have a hard time believing it was not her. I think if it was IDI it had to have been someone with access to her writing who studied it well and worked long and hard (not just that night in that house) at mimicking both her handwriting and habitual writing conventions enough to implicate her. I also think that person would have to know her well enough to know her idiomatic expressions. In short, someone who knew her and HATED the R's enough to want to not only take away their precious daughter but plant enough evidence against them to raise suspicions. I think, regarding the ransom note: 1) PR did write it or
2) someone practiced long and hard to make it look like PR wrote it.
Who could or would mastermind that? Is that far-fetched? Yep. Is it probable?No. But is it impossible?

Did you ever try to forge your parents handwriting? For example, excuses for why you weren't in school? Not that I have personal experience in that :angel: but...it is really hard to do even when you are very familiar with the other person's handwriting! There is so much to remember to do...because the slant we use...the way we form each letter...the amount of embellishment...the way we join letters...the pressure we exert when writing...there are so many aspects to it that learning to forge someone's writing is really time consuming. I doubt someone could learn to do it in a few hours. The letter appears to look like PR trying to disguise her writing but could it be someone attempting to mimic her writing? Hmmm...

Now IF, remember I'm speculating... PR did write the letter...

Could JR either NOT know about the ransom letter at all or if he knew she wrote one did he not actually read it before the 911 call? I think IF he had read it he would have put a kabosh to it. I mean with his good southern common sense and all! It is one thing for someone to think they are so clever they've written an excellent ransom letter (I totally agree with you there!) and something entirely different for two people to think they are being wonderfully clever! Seriously, IF RDI...I just can't imagine PR writing that note and having JR read it and approve of it! And...I don't believe if they were writing it together, that JR would have let it go on for 3 flippin' pages! If RDI, they would have had a lot of things to get done that night. Planning, cleaning, redressing, staging, rehearsing...

So...I wonder IF...JB's head fracture was inflicted by a family member (accidentally, unintentionally, or in a fit of rage) and the staging was done to cover it up...Could PR have written the note without JR and/or BR (IF he was involved) knowing about it? Do we KNOW positively where that phone call was made? Could JR have been finishing staging or even have gone to bed?

We don't know for sure when that note had even been put on the stairs...maybe it was STILL ATTACHED TO THE PAD when they made the 911 call. Maybe PR made that phone call from a different phone than she says she did and it wasn't until AFTER she made the 911 call that she went and ripped the note out and placed it on the stairs? If JR didn't know about it or didn't know how long it was...can you imagine the look on his face when she placed them on the stairs? They wouldn't have had time to write another one since PR had already told the operator there was one. Could the voice on the tape saying "what did you find?" (if that is indeed what was said) be someone who either 1) didn't know about JB's death or 2) Knew all or part of what happened to JB but they DID NOT KNOW PR HAD WRITTEN A RANSOM NOTE? "Huuuuh????WHAT? did you find?" (as in "you didn't tell me about THAT")

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back