GUILTY NC - Christiana Ayscue for brutal abuse of 2yo boy, Mebane, 11 Dec 2010

sigh. This is so disheartening some days.

Could there just be a day or two when this isn't happening...:(

What about looking at a child makes your mind say I want to hurt this tiny person? I look at children and think oh how sweet. Im beginning to think im in the minority. What changed in society to make people so angry? I will never understand !!! JMO

Being in here doesn't help. I wasn't aware of 90% of these cases before joining up. It can get overly depressing after a while

Being in here doesn't help. I wasn't aware of 90% of these cases before joining up. It can get overly depressing after a while

You sure said that right! I get so very sad hearing/reading about these poor children.

*sigh* some days I just cant even fathom why the human race exists.

How sad, it's like a everyday occurence. I for one am in shock every time I hear something like this. It makes me so angry and sad at the same time.

Do you think it could be impulse control? That really is the only thing I can come up with. The child isn't doing what they want it to, so they try to force it. I see this in society in general, and children can be taxing. Grades are not going up in this country, makes me wonder if there is are pervasive mental issues stemming from things we do not even realize are a problem, for example arsenic in face powder in Victorian times, etc.

http://writingwomenshistory.blogspot.com/2010/07/arsenic-century.html

I understand it is reaching, but I like that thought better than the thought that we are returning to barbarianism. When I read these stories, and it is a woman......:dervish: I understand that is a double standard.

An update: What the h*ll did she do to this poor baby!!?!!?

http://www.thetimesnews.com/news/old-39414-skull-suffered.html

Detectives secured the search warrant after doctors at UNC Hospitals in Chapel Hill said the child’s wounds were inconsistent with Ayscue’s account. Authorities have not released the identity or condition of the child.

In a search of 1871 U.S. 70 lot four, investigators seized more than 30 items, including a blue towel with blood on it, a sheet from the child’s bed, three blood samples from the shower wall, a washcloth from the master bedroom, swatches from a couch in the living room, a pillow from the hallway, a blood sample from the wall near a microwave cart, a coat hanger, drain stopper and a bottle of Resolve carpet cleaner. They also seized samples of open liquor bottles and, in a separate search warrant, secured a blood sample from Ayscue at Alamance Regional Medical Center.

Ayscue was placed in the Alamance County Detention Center on $750,000 bond and made a first appearance in court Monday.

Please pull through little boy...........he is just precious.

The video with this story says that CA's child was there are the time of the beating. It also says that "the three of them" loved at the trailer, so I am assuming CA's child did not??

Thanks, KPM, I had not seen that video. I'm relieved to know her parents have been raising him. His life will suffer less disruption than if he had been living with her. That's not to say he hasn't been hurt. Poor children. One fighting for his life, and another abandoned by his mother. Any promises she made to clean up her act and make a better life for herself and her son have been tanked. Ughhhh!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back