OK - Ten Arrested At Sex Abuse Compound

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Guthrie, Oklahoma~George Hankinson aged 69 doesn't follow rules. A Judge figured that was O.K.

Hankinson was arrested for not registering. He served 45 days out of a 10 year sentence. So what's he gonna do with that chance the good Judge gave him? Attack a kid is what!:furious::banghead::furious::banghead:

http://www.kfor.com/news/local/kfor-news-sex-offender-abuse-young-boy-story,0,4189102.story

Ughhhhhhhhh this registry so does not jive. Here's George Carl Hankinson. His offense was out of Florida. Of course it was. This shows he moved to Guthrie and has a permanent addy. Not squat about not registering or anything. Not sqaut. I wish there was a way to keep them updated to the minute. Put a big red flag on him. ***He was convicted of doing this and he got 10 years for not registering and he just did 45 days so watch the heck out folks***

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=111

This guy was arrested at a compound. A compound? It's way wourse. A compound where people were sexually abusing children or allowing it to happen.

Guthrie, Oklahoma? This is the USA, correct? Trading money, candy, food for sex with kids.

Eleven people besides this guy were busted. Kind of an apology from the law on how this guy should have been monitored. Ya think? Noooooooo he should have still been locked up.

Dang lost my link.
http://www.ktul.com/Global/story.asp?S=13667716

I've never like the word, "compound". Here's another story with some more names:

http://www.koco.com/r/26121001/detail.html

"...After another month and a half investigation, several more members of different families involved were charged, police said.

On Monday, Larry Alderson, Tami Matthews, Ed Whitlock Sr., Ed Whitlock Jr., Isaac Henry Juzan, Joyce Rushing and Penzy McCoy were arrested on charges ranging from lewd acts with a minor to enabling child sexual abuse.

Investigators said Penzy McCoy is also under supervised probation for being convicted of sexual battery in 2010...."

more at link (plus video)

Note: This headline says "7 arrested". They must be rounding them up.

Being that OK just raised the bar for removing children from their homes of origin, I wonder if a judge will consider this imminent harm?

Izzy, I'm sorry we cross posted. I started a thread just saying sex abuse compound.

This is seriously getting to me. How could this happen here in the US? I know it does, but come on!!!!!!!

Two years this went on?

Penzy Mccoy has been arrested for sexual battery in the past. I'm only coming up with one addy on this person. Well not an addy, but Coyle, Oklahoma.

O.K. then a few of these people are all lumped on Homefacts sex offender list as being in the same area, but not the exact addy. How did this work? There's got to be way more behind this.
http://www.homefacts.com/offenders/Oklahoma/Logan-County/Langston.html

Here's another story and video of the compound:

http://www.koco.com/news/26121001/detail.html

"....On Monday, Larry Alderson, Tami Matthews, Ed Whitlock Sr., Ed Whitlock Jr., Isaac Henry Juzan, Joyce Rushing and Penzy McCoy were arrested on charges ranging from lewd acts with a minor to enabling child sexual abuse.

Investigators said Penzy McCoy is also under supervised probation for being convicted of sexual battery in 2010."

more at link

Note: This article says that the first arrests were made on Oct. 20th. We don't already have a thread, do we?

Hopefully these children will pass the litmus test for removal. I would definitely call this imminent danger of harm!!

It is messed up!

I watched the news vid at link below, and prosecutor says "hindsight is 20-20" & "it appears he [George Hankinson] is a problem"...uhhhh - ya think? really - a convicted pedo is a problem, living too close to children & not registering as required?? :mad:

http://www.koco.com/news/26121001/detail.html

I believe that Filly started both as the news was breaking. Maybe the mods can merge with a title which includes the location and the growing number of arrested. The story seems to be updated each time I check.

The link above says that the arrested will be arraigned on Tuesday morning.

Isaac Juzan has a MS page but I can't link to it. Chilling and creepy. Some of the people come up in Coyle, OK. Others, with unique names are coming up far afield. You don't think.....This isn't a place that pedophiles travel to harm children???? Like a destination?

O.K. I'll continue on this thread if that's O.K. Hopefully we can merge.

So far I found both the Ed Whitlocks are at a site called ypsort. I have no idea what it is and I am so not clicking it. However, they have their phone number plastered there.

I take the number which I guess is O.K. to post as it's public. 405-466-9914. That's in Coyle, Oklahoma. Plug that in and you get another name of a person arrested only their last name.. There must be a slew of people there.

Also I found a partial e-mail addy for one of the Whitlocks and I guess he's a music man? Is that the place the show "Music Man" is about? Oklahoma? No, wait that's be "Oklahoma". My apologies to Broadway.

Juzan and the Whitlocks are related in some way. Everyone seems to have some connection with Coyle, OK which is 13 miles NE of Guthrie. Was this like a place where they had get-togethers?

But most have also lived elsewhere.

I believe that Filly started both as the news was breaking. Maybe the mods can merge with a title which includes the location and the growing number of arrested. The story seems to be updated each time I check.

The link above says that the arrested will be arraigned on Tuesday morning.

O.K. I'll continue on this thread if that's O.K. Hopefully we can merge.

<snipped by me>

I asked mods to merge the 2 threads...It's late now so there may be no one to get the request - hopefully in the a.m.

I'm gonna stay on this thread, too.

http://docapp8.doc.state.ok.us/serv...r_id=1805&first_name=larry&last_name=alderson

Six mug shots

Larry L. Alderson
Appearance
White Male;
age 48
5 ft. 11 in. tall
195 pounds
Brown hair
Blue eyes

Other Physical Identifiers
no known marks

Sex Offender Registration Offenses

Rape - Second Degree
CRF# 95-57.
County: Caddo.
City: Anadarko.
State: Oklahoma.
Date: 04/17/1995

Rape - Second Degree
CRF# 95-21.
County: Carter.
City: Ardmore.
Date: 02/21/1995

Addresses

PO Box 33, Langston, Oklahoma 73050 US. County: Logan.
Begin Date: 12/08/2010
Jurisdiction:&nbspLogan County Sheriff's Office.

Aliases
no known aliases

Offender IDs
ODOC#: 158170
Date of Birth: 07/05/1962

Sex Offender Registration
Start Date: 09/29/1997
End Date: LifeTime
Aggravated: No
Habitual: No
Level: 3

http://docapp8.doc.state.ok.us/serv...der_id=36579&first_name=penzy&last_name=mccoy

Mug shot alert

Penzy McCoy
Black Male
age 22
6 ft. 0 in. tall
145 pounds
Black hair
Brown eyes

Other Physical Identifiers
no known marks

Sex Offender Registration Offenses

Sexual Battery Of Person Over 16
CRF# 2009-338.
County: Logan.
City: Guthrie.
Date: 02/01/2010

Addresses

14021 East Cooksey Road,
Coyle, Oklahoma 73027 US.
County: Logan.
Begin Date: 11/12/2010
Jurisdiction:&nbspLogan County Sheriff's Office.

Aliases
no known aliases

Offender IDs
ODOC#: 614954
Date of Birth: 02/27/1988

Sex Offender Registration
Start Date: 08/10/2010
End Date: LifeTime
Aggravated: Yes
Habitual: No
Level: 3

Isaac Juzan has a MS page but I can't link to it. Chilling and creepy. Some of the people come up in Coyle, OK. Others, with unique names are coming up far afield. You don't think.....This isn't a place that pedophiles travel to harm children???? Like a destination?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he sure does have a MS page. O.K. people travel. I can find absolutely no listing of him on Peoplefinders. However he has a post online about a car, and a few others.

Those people from near and far? If this didn't happen and someone told me to link to that and then to them and then to their connections? The one friend who is private in Brattleboro, Vermont? Right? Well you put in his Myspace URL. A persons MS page he is friends with O.K. then!!!!!! The dude went from Brattleboro, Vermont to Myrtle Beach to heaven knows where.

For some reason this is all particulary making me so unbelievably sick.

I asked mods to merge the 2 threads...It's late now so there may be no one to get the request - hopefully in the a.m.

I'm gonna stay on this thread, too.

Thank you, TM.:blowkiss:

For anyone I have a question. They forgot to teach me in school during American History about the Natives.:doh:If you live seperate from the US laws you wouldn't show up on people searches? Am I making sense. I'm asking because this one guy that name is French. There's a connection somehow down in NOLA between the Choctow and the French.

Sorry I am wondering why he's so invisable this guy. Pay me no mind and my lack of education.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back