GUILTY OR - Donald George for rape of 3yo girl, Tigard, 2009

Missizzy

Reaction score
There's no other word for this than karma. Thank goodness the little one didn't have to hide her shame for too long. Was it truly a mistake or did he want to be stopped?

http://www.oregonlive.com/tigard/in...aulting_a_4-year-old_tigard_girl_gets_fe.html

Washington man who photographed himself sexually abusing a 4-year-old Tigard [OR] girl gets federal prison term

"A federal judge in Portland today sentenced a northwestern Washington man to 25 years in prison for producing child *advertiser censored* that depicted a 4-year-old Tigard [OR]girl.

The sentence imposed on Donald Wayne George, 64, will run concurrently with a similar prison term handed down three months ago in Washington County for sodomy, sexual penetration, rape and other crimes against the girl. His victim was 3 at the time.

George's crimes came to light on Thanksgiving 2009, when he was visiting former relatives in Tigard.

He was handing memory cards to a former relative so they could look at photos of his son on a computer when he mistakenly handed over a card with photos of the man's daughter. Images began to pop up showing George sexually abusing the girl.

Panicked, George reportedly yelled, "No, no, no."

more at link

It's good the guy is an idiot, but the karma would be for him to get the same treatment while he's incarcerated.

I'll bet he wanted someone to call the police - probably to keep one of these relatives from killing him on the spot! Moron.

Can you even imagine being that poor child's father and seeing those images suddenly start popping up? Bless that family. I'm amazed the father didn't go all apeman on the guy. Prayers for healing for them.

With all of those charges I'm surprised that her family didn't notice something was wrong at the time of the rape.......

Just sick.

For raping and sodomizing a 3 year-old child, and photographing the crime, he gets a lousy 25 years. At 64 that equals a life sentence IF he serves the entire time. But suppose he was younger. He might still walk out a free man one day, and that just makes me sick.

Can you even imagine being that poor child's father and seeing those images suddenly start popping up? Bless that family. I'm amazed the father didn't go all apeman on the guy. Prayers for healing for them.

I know in my heart I would not be able to control myself in a situation such as that, that man would have been laying on the floor...... prayers for this family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back