Levi Page Show 12/16 9 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave:

Hi Levi,

I'm listenin'!

Hi guys, if you missed the show, you can click the link above to listen to the replay!

YEP Misty tried to cash in. Disgusting isn't it? Art said he is working on some new stuff RE Joe, and who could have aided Misty in writing these letters.

We really want to know who was pushing the pen, that's for sure!

It gets me how she is so obviously manipulating yet she's been able to keep her mouth shut about what happened to Haleigh.

:(

Levi, sorry, just as your show started, I got one of those holiday planning calls. LOL 'Tis the season!

I'll listen a bit later for sure. Thanks for having Art on.

Just listening now. I began earlier but my daughter interrupted, so I paused the show, and promptly forgot about it. Remembered it just before turning off the computer and going to bed, so I'm listening.

Imagine, Misty is now saying Haleigh is alive. Shouldn't she have been screaming that since the 10th of February, 2009? If the child is alive, why tell the alligator/river story? Why tell so many other stories? When TC was spewing the alligator story why wasn't Misty yelling, "No, no. no, Haleigh is still alive"? This seems to be an attempt for money and attention.

Poor little Haleigh. She never had a chance. :shakehead:

"Family of hoods." Good one, Ms Hughes.

Hey! They read an e-mail from Jersey Girl. :clap:

Did anyone bother to count how many times AH said, "AH of AH.com" or just "AH.com"? I got to twelve and lost count thereafter.

We really want to know who was pushing the pen, that's for sure!

It gets me how she is so obviously manipulating yet she's been able to keep her mouth shut about what happened to Haleigh.

:(

Art said that it could be Donna Brock, they are in the same prison. Art also said he is going to publish an anonymous fan letter someone sent to Misty, where they tell Misty to tell everything she knows to Chelsea...

It could be Chelsea fishing to see what information Misty has... Or it could be Teresa or Annette, because there is a lot of crap in it about Ronald being a "good father" who "puts Haleigh first" ::YEAH RIGHT::

Art said that it could be Donna Brock, they are in the same prison. Art also said he is going to publish an anonymous fan letter someone sent to Misty, where they tell Misty to tell everything she knows to Chelsea...

It could be Chelsea fishing to see what information Misty has... Or it could be Teresa or Annette, because there is a lot of crap in it about Ronald being a "good father" who "puts Haleigh first" ::YEAH RIGHT::

I believe I have read that fan letter Art is talking about. Will enjoy seeing what Art says about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee