Japan's success down to pubic hair...

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
:waitasec:
-------------

A Japanese professor claims his country has the shape of its women's pubic hair to thank for its place on the world stage.

Professor Asaki Geino has published a thesis where he argues that the type of pubic hair a woman has affects her personality.

He says the pubic hair of Japanese women is of the type belonging to those who are good mothers, faithful wives and caring daughters.

The professor's thesis classifies women into five types, with most Japanese women having pubic hair like an 'inverted triangle'.

Professor Geinoe said: "This type is characterised by faithfulness and fitness for family life.

"Women of this type are good mothers, faithful wives and caring daughters. I don't think I'm wrong when I say that precisely this type of woman helped Japan become the glorious country it is."

On the other hand, women most likely to be unfaithful had pubic hair resembling the "mouth of a river".

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1089829.html?menu=

hi cass! he had to come up with something after conning the goverment for a million dollar grant to look up women skirts? :doh:

i though all pubic hairs were unique, like snowflakes.

Its a new class at The Learning Annex: Zen pubic hair analysis

So if a woman has no pubic hair, does that mean she has no soul?

I'd also like to know what he said about men's pubic hair....OK actually not so much.

BirdieBoo said:
Its a new class at The Learning Annex: Zen pubic hair analysis

So if a woman has no pubic hair, does that mean she has no soul?

I'd also like to know what he said about men's pubic hair....OK actually not so much.

LOL! Eww......Men should clean it up!.......Hee hee....

Manscaping...is what the guys from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy calls it :)

Mine has sort of a skull-and-crossbones shape...I've always wondered what that might mean... :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back