17 Dec 2010 - After nearly a year, is missing Baby Gabriel still alive? (article)

BeanE

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
casesignal.wordpress.com
After nearly a year, is missing Baby Gabriel still alive?
Posted: Friday, December 17, 2010 6:00 am | Updated: 9:51 am, Fri Dec 17, 2010.

Now forensics experts and authorities say they believe the child is dead.

snip

Dr. Steven Pitt, a nationally known forensic psychiatrist in Scottsdale who has worked on high-profile cases, told the Tribune that a mother not sharing information about where her child is and not cooperating raises a “huge” red flag.

“Good money says that the child is dead,” Pitt said. “This is not rocket science. You have a defendant who has allegedly made statements implicating herself in the disappearance of her child, but more importantly, has refused to share information about where her child could be. In my business, that’s a clue.

“At the end of the day, the absence of the mother sharing information about the whereabouts of her child is disturbing and very troubling, and the fact that she claims she gave the child away begs the question, to whom?”

snip

If alive, he now would be 19 months old and would be walking and talking. He also would weigh more, his hair might be darker and he might have been renamed.

However, Gabriel would have no recollection of Johnson or McQueary, according to Dr. Barbara Tinsley, a child psychologist and child development expert who is a professor at Arizona State University’s Division of Social and Behavioral Sciences.

“His well-being highly depends on if he’s in a good and loving environment and if he has good nutrition,” Tinsley said. “That is critical. If he’s in a deprived environment, his development has been slowed down, including his physical, cognitive and social development. But, if he’s in a good loving environment, he’s in pretty good shape.”

snip

Salame told Johnson he was the only one who cared for her and he was her best chance of being spared the death penalty, according to a Maricopa County Superior Court document.

snip

A San Antonio police spokesman told the Tribune on Wednesday that its investigators have discussed seeking murder charges against Johnson with the district attorney’s office there, and are investigating the case as a homicide.

snip

But Texas authorities aren’t forthcoming with information about that interview with those involved in the case in Arizona. San Antonio police contend they are in the midst of an active homicide investigation and still are working with Tempe police on it.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/local/article_ac085656-0963-11e0-9db6-001cc4c03286.html

Age progression picture of Gabe. Please keep looking for him.

67119_10150349195755221_756360220_16058000_1756512_n.jpg

snip

Dr. Steven Pitt, a nationally known forensic psychiatrist in Scottsdale who has worked on high-profile cases, told the Tribune that a mother not sharing information about where her child is and not cooperating raises a “huge” red flag.

“Good money says that the child is dead,” Pitt said. “This is not rocket science. You have a defendant who has allegedly made statements implicating herself in the disappearance of her child, but more importantly, has refused to share information about where her child could be. In my business, that’s a clue.

“At the end of the day, the absence of the mother sharing information about the whereabouts of her child is disturbing and very troubling, and the fact that she claims she gave the child away begs the question, to whom?”

snip

Of course, Elizabeth's attorneys say she has fully cooperated with LE and that Tammi Smith is the one with all the answers. Her new attorneys are on video to just that effect. http://www.kpho.com/index.html (look on the right side of the page)

I'd have to disagree with Dr. Pitt. From what we've learned about EJ, I think she's so vindictive, evil and disturbed that she'd rather sit in jail than ever let Logan have Gabe. And, sadly, this happens way more than we know.

You also have to figure in the fact her atty's have been telling her they'd get the charges dismissed and she'd be out soon. So, she's thinking she's going to be out soon, facing no charges, and being able to start her "new life" - with the bonus of knowing she's given Logan the ultimate punishment.

In answer to the topic of this thread..do I think Master Gabe is alive ? You bet I do...Am I hanging on hope...you bet.. Do I have the answers...no I do not...

Common sense tells me she did exactly what she said she did, especially with the details she told to Logan.

However, Elizabeth confuses me. The one thing that really hangs me up is her shaking her head 'no' so vigorously in her first court appearance when the prosecutor was speaking.

If she hurt Gabriel, does she really believe she did no wrong? What kind of a disturbed person thinks that way? Is she in denial? Is it possible she killed him and blocked it out of her mind and replaced that memory with a false one of giving him away to strangers?

And if he's safe somewhere, what was all her crying about at the custody hearing?

I keep going around & around in my head.

Let me be VERY clear on my opinion. My husband and I deal with an ex who would do and does do anything and everything to keep my husband from his children, so much in fact we virtually have no relationship with my stepdaughter. Thank God above she never disappeared with the children but she did (ironically enough) move them to AZ twice with no notification to my husband. I FIRMLY believe if she knew the laws enough she would have done the same with my stepkids, she would have hidden them long enough to terminate my husbands rights. After all she did call twice asking him to sign his rights away. My point is this...there is no reasoning behind why these women do what they do. I DO NOT BELIEVE GABRIEL IS DEAD. I believe EJ was willing to do whatever it took to keep him from his father, but I do not believe killing him was a part of it. I think she wants Logan to know that Gabriel is out there, alive and well, being raised by someone else. I think she wants him to suffer. If she did the unthinkable at some point there would be closure for Logan and she doesn't want him to have closure. What she has done, along with her former friend Tammi Smith is cruel, hateful, manipulative and just downright mean...I don't think I have the words to describe how awful it is. There are never explanations why women like this do what they do. They just want the other parent to pay for whatever THEY PERCEIVE the other parent did. What Nancy Grace and all of these other people are doing by saying he is dead is making people quit looking for a LIVE Gabriel. PLEASE DO NOT STOP LOOKING FOR HIM. HE IS OUT THERE SOMEWHERE! Please pray for this family and for Gabriel that he may be returned.

Let me be VERY clear on my opinion. My husband and I deal with an ex who would do and does do anything and everything to keep my husband from his children, so much in fact we virtually have no relationship with my stepdaughter. Thank God above she never disappeared with the children but she did (ironically enough) move them to AZ twice with no notification to my husband. I FIRMLY believe if she knew the laws enough she would have done the same with my stepkids, she would have hidden them long enough to terminate my husbands rights. After all she did call twice asking him to sign his rights away. My point is this...there is no reasoning behind why these women do what they do. I DO NOT BELIEVE GABRIEL IS DEAD. I believe EJ was willing to do whatever it took to keep him from his father, but I do not believe killing him was a part of it. I think she wants Logan to know that Gabriel is out there, alive and well, being raised by someone else. I think she wants him to suffer. If she did the unthinkable at some point there would be closure for Logan and she doesn't want him to have closure. What she has done, along with her former friend Tammi Smith is cruel, hateful, manipulative and just downright mean...I don't think I have the words to describe how awful it is. There are never explanations why women like this do what they do. They just want the other parent to pay for whatever THEY PERCEIVE the other parent did. What Nancy Grace and all of these other people are doing by saying he is dead is making people quit looking for a LIVE Gabriel. PLEASE DO NOT STOP LOOKING FOR HIM. HE IS OUT THERE SOMEWHERE! Please pray for this family and for Gabriel that he may be returned.

When a Child is dead, there is no closure. Logan would never have closure if Gabriel is dead.

Weather Dead or Alive, people will always be looking for Gabriel.

Gabriel is out there..why would EJ have kept in contact with a woman she supposedly barely knew and one she wasn't going to give the baby to unless that woman had something to offer such as planning on the baby going to someone they think no one will ever find Gabriel with. Also, now that she is in the iron cage, why would she implicate someone she supposedly barely knew and was planning on never speaking to again once she made her break from everyone if that someone didn't have some hand in getting her in this mess. Common sense would tell us that if TPS has no real involvement EJ would not be pulling her into this. EJ is telling TPS is involved because she knows sooner or later police will be able to fit together the peices that were purposely left out when EJ gave the baby up such as the people's names. I can't believe with todays technology they haven't been able to fit TPS into this game more firmly than they have.:twocents:

When a Child is dead, there is no closure. Logan would never have closure if Gabriel is dead.

Weather Dead or Alive, people will always be looking for Gabriel.

With all due respect that is not what I meant...what I meant was that if she did the unthinkable and tells him where the body is and he comes home then he knows where he is, he is not gone anymore...I think she wants him to wonder for the rest of his life where he is...ALIVE not dead. I believe he is alive 100%.

Is Maste Gabe still alive after one year now, and 7 months. I believe he is. This case and this forum.. to me and me alone..has gone cold. I want to keep it alive.. Not for gossip or rumors...there are those here that do believe he is alive and and many others who believe he is not. But that does not make us enemies..We have got to put all of our heads back together to find out one way or another...No thrashing, no picking apart of posts ( Geez, I have been known to be bad at times,sometimes I put myself on time out)....I want all of us to do the best we can do to find Master Gabe...I pray to all of you, let's back up and punt, and find Gabriel....

With EJ and TS, anything is possible. However, I don't think EJ's attorney/s would be teling her that they can get the charges against her dismissed. She is clearly respinsible for a child's disappearancw; her only hope of avoiding a long prison sentence is to tell what she knows about his whereabouts. Either she can't tell because she woukd be confessing to murder or she won't tell because she cares more about punishing Logan th her own freedom. She could be that nuts.

I can't help thinking about that case in which a manabducted his own kids and went to jail rather than tell where they were. He spun some tale about taking them to live with someone else, but eventually the childrens' bodies were found. He sat in jail a long time, refusing to talk. On the other hand, parents have gone to jail and refused to reveal the whereabouts of living children.

So who knows? I still haven't seen evidence of what happened to Gabriel, either way.

I believe that Gabe is alive and well. I think that it will take a true threat of life in prison and/or the death penalty to make EJ talk. She seems very self-centered to me and I just can't see her actually willing to spend her entire life in prison or willing to die just to continue to punish Logan. Until they find that sweet baby deceased and prove it is Gabriel, I will never believe he is dead. Nope...

My mind says he is deceased, my says he is alive. i pray for more clues to surface, and FAST!!

In answer to the title of this thread...for me, and to me only, yes Master Gabe is still alive...unless developements tell me otherwise...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back