Guest:Member Ratio in the Caylee Forum this Morning Currently @ 3-to-1

BondJamesBond

Blunt Instrument
Reaction score
Welcome to Websleuths Caylee Forum guests.

Join up & join in the conversation. We'd love to hear your fresh perspective.

Hello Guest Sign up & Join the best forum on the interwebs,:)

We love new voices around here! Hope to see many of you join us in posting. :)

I don't usually log in as my user name during work hours, so I would be showing up as a guest, I wonder how many other WSers do that as well. In any case, any guests, please DO sign up, if you haven't already. This is the best place on the net! I've never had such a brain workout in my life! :dance:

Websleuths, I have a confession.

More times than not, I lurk! :blushing: I just have this thing about signing in every time.

Websleuths, I have a confession.

More times than not, I lurk! :blushing: I just have this thing about signing in every time.

I certainly don't sign in everytime - on my computer I ticked stay signed in, so I'm automatically "on" whenever I'm in websleuths - just lazy I guess.:blushing:

Come on and join us, guests! We don't bite...er...we've had our shots! Seriously, fresh "voices" mean fresh perspectives. So come on in, the welcome mat's out!

:laugh:
Come on and join us, guests! We don't bite...er...we've had our shots! Seriously, fresh "voices" mean fresh perspectives. So come on in, the welcome mat's out!
*bbm*

:floorlaugh: And some of 'em are even CURRENT! ;)

I love that the internet has given everyone a voice and I strongly support the free exchange of information and ideas in any medium. I would rather read everyone's individual opinions and information than read actual media stories. I do not enjoy the one often sided perspective of news reports. It makes me happy to know there are thousands of people sharing information and opinions like they are here at Websleuths.

I feel "the more the merrier" applies and that's why I'm here giving my :twocents:

:thumb: Websleuths

I certainly don't sign in everytime - on my computer I ticked stay signed in, so I'm automatically "on" whenever I'm in websleuths - just lazy I guess.:blushing:

I've tried that option but running my anti virus programs every day/every other day and cleaning the computer brings me back to my original predicament :crazy:

I'm thinking there's a lot of guests out there that have the same issues I did. I wanted to post for the longest time but did not have an email that wasn't gmail, etc. It was pure agony! Then I just signed up with my work e-mail and voila!

Erm...this is totally O/T but I'm new lol and don't have privileges to search so I can't find the thread where this comment should go or see whether it's been posted before (which i'm sure it has lol) [you guys do an amazing job here btw - can't believe how much i've learned]...anyway...

You know how the infamous diary entry has an opposite page with the '03 in the corner and the decorative writing...and it's been said that the entry was probably written in '03 and i've read somewhere that the 'teenagerish' font on the opposite page adds credence to that theory.... Well when she writes "Cookie" in her letters to Robyn, she uses the same filled in circles on the corners of the letters. 5 or 6 years is a long time to be still be using the same 'decorative' style someone used when they were about 17???

Just needed to get that out of my brain lol
Welcome!!!!!!!

Great post!

Erm...this is totally O/T but I'm new lol and don't have privileges to search so I can't find the thread where this comment should go or see whether it's been posted before (which i'm sure it has lol) [you guys do an amazing job here btw - can't believe how much i've learned]...anyway...

You know how the infamous diary entry has an opposite page with the '03 in the corner and the decorative writing...and it's been said that the entry was probably written in '03 and i've read somewhere that the 'teenagerish' font on the opposite page adds credence to that theory.... Well when she writes "Cookie" in her letters to Robyn, she uses the same filled in circles on the corners of the letters. 5 or 6 years is a long time to be still be using the same 'decorative' style someone used when they were about 17???

Just needed to get that out of my brain lol

:Welcome-12-june:

Welcome Ottavi!!

Great observation!!! I don't recall anyone making that comparison before. Perfect example of why we love new voices and fresh perspectives. :)

FYI...I moved Ottavi's original post over to Diary thread. Great example of the kinda thing new members bring to the discussion!

Also, FYI...you can participate in the [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44"]Game Room[/ame] here to get your post count up and gain full access to features like searching, private messaging, etc. HTH!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back