NJ NJ - Jersey City, Liberty SP, WhtMale 30-45, UP6785, shaved head, clothes, sunglasses, Jul'08

someoneschild

Reaction score
I was looking at Adam Hale, thinking that maybe he shaved his head.

hale_adam.jpg

http://www.charleyproject.org/images/h/hale_adam.jpg

But I decided that he has a prominent mole on his cheek that is not found on the UID, and a very high-res postmortem photo of the UID is available on NamUs.

*** WARNING POSTMORTEM PHOTO AT LINK ***
https://identifyus.org/cases/6785

BTW, Trevor Morse does look close, but the height difference is pretty significant. It could be an error though.

Matching faces isn't my strength, but I noticed the UID's head looks more rounded on top than the MP's.

I viewed the large version of the post-mortem and couldn't see any crescent-shaped scar on the UID's chin, but for that matter I couldn't see one on any of Morse's photos, either. They had different handguns, too, FWIW.

Matching faces isn't my strength, but I noticed the UID's head looks more rounded on top than the MP's.

I viewed the large version of the post-mortem and couldn't see any crescent-shaped scar on the UID's chin, but for that matter I couldn't see one on any of Morse's photos, either. They had different handguns, too, FWIW.

In Morse's Moustache photo, it appears that the scar runs diagonally just to the right (viewer's left) of the midline. Looking at the UID, I was thinking that maybe there is a similar scar, but I am probably just imagining things :)

Morse's NamUs file indicates he may have been as tall as 5'11 https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/196/0/

Carl, I see what you see too but I often believe I am imagining things as well :) They say he wears muscle shirts but it appears that he is wearing a polo type shirt in some of his pictures (UID was wearing polo shirt). Are the sunglasses he is wearing what you would call aviator style glasses?

I don't think Trevor Morse is a match. the height seems a bit off (possibly 4" give or take one inch) and the UID was almost 45 pounds heavier than Morse. that is ALOT of weight to gain in 15 months.

in addition, he suddenly vanished from Vegas without using his own vehicle so I'm not sure how he would have gotten to Jersey City.

According to the Doe's NamUs file Kamil Masek has been ruled out.

oops. should have checked there first. usually don't look at NamUs for UIDs just missing persons.

nice to see that they looked into someone local first.

I'm not sure what that is above the right corner of Benjamin's mouth, but it looks like a mole of some sort. No hint of it on John Doe.

Also, John Doe's brow looks more prominent.

The brow doesn't bother me as much, but I wondered about the mouth thing as well because it's so prominent. If that is indeed a mole or piercing, they really should have it mentioned in his description. It would be terrible to have someone discount a match based on it.

:waitasec:I wanted to see if that mole or piercing is visible in a different picture of him, but I can't find one anywhere.

It looks close enough to call in. Except for that white spot, it's very close -- and that could be a reflection, a pimple, or a flaw in the film.

I don't think that spot on Benjamin's face is anything anatomical. looks like a bad photo to me, but I'm no expert.

one thing about the photo of the UID. is it just me or is there something almost unnatural about his eyelashes? they look almost like someone used mascara on them.

I don't think that spot on Benjamin's face is anything anatomical. looks like a bad photo to me, but I'm no expert.

one thing about the photo of the UID. is it just me or is there something almost unnatural about his eyelashes? they look almost like someone used mascara on them.

I noticed that too. I wondered if he had been or was planning to put on a wig and dress in drag.

While looking for a person completely unrelated to this case, I too came across Benjamin McCullers and immediately thought about him being a possible match for this John Doe.

I too see the strange looking element near his mouth, not to repeat everyones general feeling about it (I agree fyi)...but I don't think it is enough to at least not submit him as a match. Like I said, when I came across Mr. McCullers I immediately thought of this JD. He's not ruled out so I did email Donna Fontana late last night(the namus contact). She replied:

"Thank you Mr. Martin, I will look into this.

Donna Fontana
NamUs Case Manager"

The brow doesn't bother me as much, but I wondered about the mouth thing as well because it's so prominent. If that is indeed a mole or piercing, they really should have it mentioned in his description. It would be terrible to have someone discount a match based on it.

:waitasec:I wanted to see if that mole or piercing is visible in a different picture of him, but I can't find one anywhere.

While looking for a person completely unrelated to this case, I too came across Benjamin McCullers and immediately thought about him being a possible match for this John Doe.

I too see the strange looking element near his mouth, not to repeat everyones general feeling about it (I agree fyi)...but I don't think it is enough to at least not submit him as a match. Like I said, when I came across Mr. McCullers I immediately thought of this JD. He's not ruled out so I did email Donna Fontana late last night(the namus contact). She replied:

"Thank you Mr. Martin, I will look into this.

Donna Fontana
NamUs Case Manager"

McCullers is not on the rule out list. did you ever follow up with Donna Fontana?

I took a look at this thread again. McCullers has no identifiers available. no DNA, fingerprints or dentals. so unless someone obtains them, he can't be matched to ANY UID.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back