LA - Gregory Blackburn for child *advertiser censored*, Mansfield, 2010

Texas Mist

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
<snip>

Investigators suspected child *advertiser censored* was being downloaded to a computer located at a Mansfield residence owned by Gregory Blackburn (W/M, age 61). Yesterday, troopers arrested Blackburn after executing a search warrant at his home and discovering several hard drives containing thousands of images of child *advertiser censored* that had been downloaded from the internet. Currently, Blackburn is suspected to be the most prolific trader of child *advertiser censored* in the state of Louisiana.

While at the residence, troopers also found a Psilocybin mushroom lab which was fully operational...

more here

http://www.kalb.com/Global/story.asp?S=13721997

Ahem....there was no mug shot alert on the link above. Brain scrub time. Yucky.

My first thought is "GREAT!!". Then I was a bit curious as to the 'shroom angle. We know that meth is often found where child *advertiser censored* is made or traded but I had not heard the same about mushrooms. I did a little research and it seems that most people have a decrease in libido with 'shrooms. That's what I thought. So, unless he was doing a good bit of meth and they just didn't find it, I doubt the drugs "drove" the *advertiser censored*. He looks a smidge healthy (only in the physical dept.) to be a meth addict, though, IMO

My guess is that this guy was growing his crop for cash AND to use to as a commodity in trading. There's no comment about production of *advertiser censored* but I could also see 'shrooms bringing in teen boys. IME, young males seem to use 'shrooms far more often than females.

I promise there wasn't a mug shot there when I first posted that link, Missizzy!!

That's the first pic of him I've seen on several articles w/ the LE press release.

If that's his current mug shot, he doesn't seem too overwhelmed...yuck.

I believe you. I really do. I've noticed that that's pretty common. I think they push to get the article on the presses and then add the mug shot as it becomes available. I'd swear that that photo was taken in 1984. I guess he doesn't get out much.

I hate it when they print the mug shots almost big as life. As if I want that guy sitting on my lap!!! No, he doesn't seem too concerned. He also does not look zonked out on mushrooms, IMO. Maybe the fungi were just a home-based business so he could sit in front of his computer all day.

I don't care what he looks like. He's not sitting in my lap; he's sitting in jail. That's all that matters to me.

A big hand for LE. I hope he goes away for a very long time.

One scary looking guy! Like Bessie said, I'm glad he's in jail and not parading as some Santa Claus this season!

MOO

Mel

WTG, LE!

I am so glad to hear of another down! Good job!

No bond for magic mushroom man.

Police seized hundreds of tablets made from the 'shrooms.

Like Bessie and others said we don't care what he looks like, but for the record he uses frost and tip IMO.

Amen to no bond and thankfully lots of X off the streets.

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/arti...enied-for-child-*advertiser censored*-suspect

Oh he lived in Texas too. Hmmmmmm. Wonder what he was doing there?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back