So Here We are, Blessings to You and Give me Links!

redkatrampant

Reaction score
We get past the Yule Tide, and Valentines, and Easter.
Then there is Mother's Day. Which WE will celebrate with our family.
Also in May, Myself and ALL of you will be ready for the trial.

I made an ornament for Caylee for our tree.
I look around at my children, and my grands ( the first of whom was born when my DD was just 18 and KNEW she would have support. HEALTHY support. Yeah Cindy I am lookin at YOU) and I am so thankful for all of them.

I am thankful for all of you.
You will be there for me and with me as we watch this unfold.

At this wonderful time of year, let us be thankful for each other. And maybe a little less judgmental.
For a minute.

I want awesome things for all of you during the coming year.
Is it sad that I look forward to being by your side ( even if only on the web) during the months to come?

Thank you for a beautiful post Redkatrampant - and no I don't think it is sad to be here over the coming trial.

I too look forward to being with friends while we stand witness to Justice for Caylee during the upcoming trial.

I look around at my children, and my grands ( the first of whom was born when my DD was just 18 and KNEW she would have support. HEALTHY support. Yeah Cindy I am lookin at YOU) and I am so thankful for all of them.

At this wonderful time of year, let us be thankful for each other. And maybe a little less judgmental.
For a minute.

Is it sad that I look forward to being by your side ( even if only on the web) during the months to come?

Blessings to you and yours also!

2011... The Justice for Caylee clock is ticking... ticking... ticking!

Thank you for a beautiful post Redkatrampant - and no I don't think it is sad to be here over the coming trial.

I too look forward to being with friends while we stand witness to Justice for Caylee during the upcoming trial.

BBM- just perfect!

Bless you all.

For a minute.

Beautiful post! I look forward to the coming year among friends here at WS as we all bear witness to justice for Caylee.

Count me in! As a grandma myself - I can't even begin to tell you the ways this case has affected my life. My family thinks I have lost my mind, but they don't read here. They don't even realize I am passing along subtle hints (that I got here from this case, and WS in general) about lifestyles, partners, un-twisted love, raising kids, paying attention, and so called friends.

Thanks for the invite, Redcatrampant.

I note that the first day of trial falls on the first day of final exams. Less than five months to come up with an excuse as to why I need to take my finals early!!!

ETA: I suppose I could wear a teeny ear plug and listen to the trial while taking exams, but that would be a bit like trying to listen to the Super Bowl while in church: "Yes! Take that, defense!!!"

I guess I should use my whole phrase which is "stand (united to/and) witness Justice because to me it implies strength and determination. Which ever way it is said, I look forward to sharing this march to justice with all my good friends at WS.

By the time trial starts Caylee will have been in Heaven longer than she was here on this earth. It is heartwarming to see the many caring posters who have stayed the course for her justice while picking up new wonderful posters along the way.
Caylee has changed my life and being part of this community brought together for her justice has changed my life in many important ways! I have learned so much from everyone here.
Caylee and my Websleuth family are blessings to my world and it has been a blessing to stand by her with everyone here!!:blowkiss:
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!! :grouphug:
HAPPY NEW YEAR WISHES FOR HEALTH, PEACE AND JUSTICE IN 2011!! :toastred:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX--7gFHkU0[/ame]

by the time trial starts caylee will have been in heaven longer than she was here on this earth. It is heartwarming to see the many caring posters who have stayed the course for her justice while picking up new wonderful posters along the way.
Caylee has changed my life and being part of this community brought together for her justice has changed my life in many important ways! I have learned so much from everyone here.
Caylee and my websleuth family are blessings to my world and it has been a blessing to stand by her with everyone here!!:blowkiss:
Merry Christmas To All!! :grouphug:
Happy New Year Wishes For Health, Peace and Justice in 2011!! :toastred:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fx--7gfhku0

Amen!

Little Emma's momster is also due to start trial in 2011 - I'm looking forward to a Justice Filled 2011! Bring it on!

:bump:

:gthanks:Modsquad for the kewl new smilies you added!! What a sweet Christmas present!!:blowkiss:
Have a wonderful Christmas:christmastree:-you all deserve it for giving us the best forum on the net-BAR NONE!!:loveyou:
Then :werk: Cause :groucho:is gonna need a break!!:eek:fftobed:
:yourock:

I hope that everyone here has a very, Merry Christmas! I will be thankful to spend time with my family, and will be grateful to have them with me. I will also offer up a prayer for all of the people who are missing their loved ones at this joyous time, and wish that they will find peace and happiness. To Trish and our fabulous Mod Squad, I say thank you for giving us a place to meet and share. To all of my WS friends, much love! :blowkiss:

lovethisthreadnq1.jpg

merry_christmas_everybody.jpg

Merry Christmas, WS friends, one and all! God bless us, everyone. Justice for Caylee Marie in 2011!!!

Merry Christmas to all,may peace and love be yours forever.
Some how I feel ashamed.I find myself sitting here patiently waiting for May so I can watch kc.squirm.May she feel just a bit of the pain and suffering
she caused her daughter.May she for a second think of Cayleeslittle hands opening gifts and laughter.She is uncapable of any more.

I had the animal planet on tv..They showed a crowd of Buffalo drinking water when all of a sudden an alligator came up and grabbed a small one by the leg! I had to change the channel. I cried..KC,how could you?? you mean self loving .......................

For a minute.
---------------

---------------------
Hi Red,please go to ACandyRose ,scroll way down on this site for the goodies.I found apage that says they found two hairs inside the trash bag form the car.I tried to ccp but I couldnt.I am dumb that way,just wouldnt work for me.all sorts of goodies! ....a candyrose/caylee anthony.Hope it works.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246
Back