Lindsay Lohan investigated for rehab attack

I think it is sad that Lindsay Lohan refuses to grow up emotionally or learn anything from her past mistakes. But why should she? She is surrounded by yes people, parasites, and major enablers, the worst of which are her own parents. I think LL has a serious addiction problem. She is also is a narcissist who feels she is entitled to say or behave anyway she wants, because she is "special" and laws and rules that apply to other people don't apply to her. Pathetic.

On the other hand, I think it is wrong for the staffer to give interviews and break patient confidentiality. I am sure she signed a confidentiality agreement as part of her employment at Betty Ford.

Link

Authorities: Lindsay Lohan violated 'several aspects' of probation
By the CNN Wire Staff
January 4, 2011 4:56 a.m. EST

...Holland has told investigators she will "no longer be cooperating with the investigation and does not wish to have charges filed," the sheriff's office said.

Last month, Lohan's lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley confirmed that an "incident" had taken place, but declined to comment on what happened.

Meanwhile, Holland's lawyer said last month that the former staffer was "targeted, unmercifully interrogated, intimidated and threatened with her livelihood" by the treatment center....

:waitasec: That's all I got.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back