GUILTY NY - Former LEO/CPS worker Stanley Dorozynski arrested for child *advertiser censored*

Missizzy

Reaction score
Oh, the shame of this. The man actually left police work to deal directly with children. And whom do we have to thank for stopping this nastiness? A very observant and brave 9 year old!!

http://centralny.ynn.com/content/al...cer-arrested-for-child-*advertiser censored*/

Former officer arrested for child *advertiser censored*

"SYRACUSE, N.Y. -- Stanley Dorozynski, 53, has dedicated his life to protecting people. He served 20 years on the Utica Police Department. And for the last few years, he's been a case worker for Oneida County Child Protective Services. But now, Dorozynski faces charges of exploiting those he's supposed to protect...."

and

"....After a search warrant was executed Tuesday, Dorozynski was charged with one count of possessing child *advertiser censored* and one count of receiving it. During the search officers found 11 zip discs in Dorozynski's home containing child *advertiser censored*, some involving children as young as four years old...."

and

"....The investigation was sparked this summer after the nine-year-old daughter of Doroznyski's former live-in girlfriend said she saw him watching naked children on the computer.

more at link and mug shot

And with the first line of the article, they still try to idolize him. Guess what Mr. Editor, he didn't dedicate himself to protecting others. Like most every other pedophile, he simply took jobs with lots of free and unquestioned access to children.

I am considering an angry email.

NMKs--You nailed it. I missed that. Good good catch. His years of work are negated as he cannot be trusted.

It really frightens me that he would move from police work to casework. The pay can't be the same. I wonder if he was injured and re-trained or if he requested this, due to his "dedication" to children.

I'm always ticked when I read that the officer/pastor/teacher/coach is referred to as former. He's only "former" because he was arrested!!

A lovely thing to post on your Myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/dorozynski

http://www.myspace.com/dorozynski/blog/353164919

WHEN MY CHILDREN ARE HURTING
When my children are hurting,
Then I am hurting!
The only difference is....
I'm a mean and spiteful and vindictive S.O.B.,
And I'll come looking for you!

and

Is there life after 50? I mean more than a pulse, heart-beat and a warm body. If you had to pick the 10 best years of your life, or even the 5 best years of your life, what would they be? 20-30's? 30-40's? 40-50's? I think I enjoyed my 30's to 40's for a lot of reasons, whether it was watching the kids grow up, enjoying my career, or even the person that I may have been involved with. You retire with certain expectations of what retirement is supposed to be about. how you want to spend it, and with who you would like to spend it with. So here I am, living the 10 year span of 50-60's, not looking forward to my 60-70's, and wondering if I'll even see my 70-80's. Hope I still have my mind by then. Hope I can still control my body functions by then., hee, hee, hee...."

more at link

He also writes about "toys", "getting more with sugar" and love. Says he retired in 2000 so he must have gotten bored and decided to become a caseworker.

Oh, and he wants to meet his grandchildren. Fat chance, now.

Some interesting comments about past reports and nothing being done. FWIW, at least one of Dorozynski's adult children is in LE. One comment about a forced retirement from LE.

http://www.topix.net/forum/city/sauquoit-ny/TIJBBD71KSBVTI3OR#comments

I made the assumption that the girl walked in on him. A poster theorized that he might have been grooming the child and showed her the *advertiser censored*.

Also, some interesting revelations here:

http://justicedenied13501.blogspot.com/

If you follow the directions given here, it's pretty obvious that the guy has some, ahem...unique recent Ebay purchases. Lots of stuff for snowmobiles (a snowmobile is shown on his MS page) but also size 42EE undie sets and at least 10 separate purchases of Ladies XXL sheer white blouses in the last month. A number of "private" lingerie purchases from specialized sellers. Being that commenters say that his girlfriend moved out in July, either these items are for himself or maybe a new, larger lady friend.

It's obviously him as his ebay screen name is his birthday. He states on his MS page that he was born in 1957 and he gets birthday wishes on August 6th.

I'm very afraid that this man's children and grandchildren are not having a pleasant evening. If his son is to be believed, this is a huge shock for the family. My thoughts are with them. What a nightmare.

Let's see, how exactly does this curfew protect children? Most young ones are home from 9 pm-7 am anyway. He can't use the computer but I'm guessing his TV/DVD is OK. Any supervision as to what films he might choose to watch as he can surely go to the post office and to "specialty" stores to purchase films of interest? I'm assuming the judge has been assured that there will be no Christmas festivities with the grandchildren. Right? We can all hope.

I'm sorry to sound so bitter but children's caseworkers have played an important role in my life and this man sullied the work they do, not to say anything of his years on the police force.

http://www.uticaod.com/news/x165149...ased-pending-child-*advertiser censored*-case

Child abuse case worker released pending child *advertiser censored* case

"An Oneida County Child Protective Services case worker has been released on his own recognizance while he faces pending charges of possessing child *advertiser censored*, according to federal court documents.

U.S. District Court Magistrate Judge George Lowe in Syracuse on Thursday agreed to release Stanley Dorozynski from custody as long as he complies with various conditions, including:

* Participating in a home confinement program, which will include electronic monitoring and a daily curfew from 9 p.m. to 7 a.m.

* Must not possess any computer with online capabilities or use any Internet site without court approval.

* Stay away from places where anyone younger than 18 are likely to gather, including schools, parks and arcades, and must not have any direct contact with a person younger than 18.

* Avoid all contact with potential victims or witnesses in this matter, including Dorozynski’s former girlfriend and her two young children, who first alerted police that Dorozynski was allegedly looking at child *advertiser censored*....."

more at link

Am I just over-reacting or is it more than odd that one of Dorozynski's friends on FB is the District Attorney of Oneida County? I checked out the DA and it sure seems as if he's been under fire lately for allegations of corruption. This won't help his reputation much.

I wonder if that friendship could be a factor as to why so many "issues" about Dorozynski have been overlooked or swept under the carpet in the past?

June 2013
A former Utica police officer and Child Protective Services case worker was sentenced to six years in federal prison for possessing kiddie *advertiser censored* on his computer.

Stanley E. Dorozynski, 55, of Second Avenue, Frankfort, was sentenced in U.S. District Court in Syracuse Friday to six years in prison, followed by 10 years of post-release supervision, and he was ordered to pay $4,000 to one of his victims. Dorozynski will also have to register with the state as a sex offender.
http://romesentinel.com/news?newsid=20130608-142051

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back