Merry Christmas, or Happy Holidays! ! !

SunnieRN

Reaction score
To all my Websleuth friends and acquaintances, Happy Holidays to you! Merry Christmas, if you believe as I do. Happy Hanukkah, or Happy Kwanzaa! If you choose not to celebrate, please ignore this message. ;-)

Whether your home is filled with a tree, a menorah or other decorations, may you and your family have a blessed holiday season! I will look forward to a New Year, full of your wonderful posts and opinions!! As well as a new book to read!!

May you all prosper and may there be justice for JonBenet!

Thanks, Sunnie. Merry Christmas to you and all here on the JonBenet forum. It's sad to see another Christmas come and go and still no justice for little JonBenet. Now, as we go into 2011, let's all hope for a resolution, so that no more Christmases will pass without justice and JonBenet can finally rest in peace.

Ditto to all the above, Merry Christmas.

I add my voice to the chorus wishing everyone a Merry Christmas.

(What the heck are we doing here? Don't any of us have anything better to be doing?)

We hear the beating of wings over Bethlehem and a light that is not of the sun or of the stars shines in the midnight sky. Let the beauty of the story take away all narrowness, all thought of formal creeds. Let it be remembered as a story that has happened again and again, to men of many different races, that has been expressed through many religions, that has been called by many different names. Time and space and language lay no limitations upon human brotherhood..... Maud van Buren, New York Times, (25 December 1937)

Merry Christmas and/or happy Holidays

I add my voice to the chorus wishing everyone a Merry Christmas.

(What the heck are we doing here? Don't any of us have anything better to be doing?)

I'm waiting impatiently for two grandmunchkins (thanks my tee), to fall asleep, so I can put out teddy bears and fill stockings!! ;-)

That was an awesome quote Agatha !!! Merry Xmas/Happy holidays to all of you ....I know we are all here on this thread because we care about what happened to a beautiful little girl on Christmas night 1996.I want thank everyone for that,even if we don't all agree.

December 25,2010 9:20 pm

Merry Christmas Jonbenet.........

And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more. ~Dr Seuss

May you find justice and peace in the coming year.......

Merry Christmas to all of my Websleuths Family!! Since 1996, not a Christmas goes by, that I do not think about JB. Hope that she will finally have her justice, this coming year. We can only pray....

Merry Christmas Everyone! I did think of Jonbenet on Christmas, and wondered how a day as magical as that could have ended in tragedy.

Thanks, Sunnie. Merry Christmas to you and all here on the JonBenet forum. It's sad to see another Christmas come and go and still no justice for little JonBenet. Now, as we go into 2011, let's all hope for a resolution, so that no more Christmases will pass without justice and JonBenet can finally rest in peace.

I'm with you, Beck. I'm through praying for miracles. I'm ready to create one of my own!

To anyone's knowledge, have any of the Ramseys appeared in any of the media this anniversary? If my daughter was murdered, and the case remained unsolved for years, I would do everything I could to keep the case in the limelight, and hence hopefully find the killer(s).

I would never give up. It would literally consume my life. I would never let it go or want it swept neatly under the rug.

To anyone's knowledge, have any of the Ramseys appeared in any of the media this anniversary? If my daughter was murdered, and the case remained unsolved for years, I would do everything I could to keep the case in the limelight, and hence hopefully find the killer(s).

I would never give up. It would literally consume my life. I would never let it go or want it swept neatly under the rug.

If they've been on anywhere, freshwater, I missed it. I don't see how I could have, so I'm betting on no word from the Ramsey camp, not in the mainstream media, anyway. I know I wouldn't have missed any word out of Atlanta, too close to home for me.

I hope everyone had a great holiday. I haven't been around in a while. I'm still thinking about JonBenet and I hope she gets justice in 2011!

There wasn't much press this year about the anniversary but I'm sure there will be some next year considering it will be 15 years. I noticed that the media tends to focus on anniversaries that end in "0" or "5" unless it's something huge and recent like the 9/11 attacks.

John Ramsey may make an appearance for the 15th anniversary just like he did for the 10th anniversary with Barbara Walter's 10 Most Fascinating People special, 48 Hours special, and Larry King Live.

Anyway, John Ramsey doesn't really have to make appearances to keep this case in the limelight. It was in the national news as recently as October when the news came out about Burke possibly being reinterviewed. And earlier in the year when JMK was getting a sex change and starting a cult. JonBenet's murder isn't likely to be forgotten anytime soon whether John Ramsey or any other family member does the media circuit or not.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sapphire13
Back