CT CT - Bettina Scott, 47, East Lyme, 25 Dec 2004

AW23

Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about Bettina Diane Scott? Her case can be found on the Charley Prohect http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/s/scott_bettina.html
She has been missing from East Lyme,CT since December 25,2004. DOB 7/20/57
at the time she was 47 yrs. old, 5'5", 110 lbs. Brown hair, brown eyes, Caucasian female. Nickname Tina. Last seen at a family member's residence in the vicinity of Boston Post Road and Highway 161 in Old Lyme,CT; or possibly sighted a couple of days later in Hartford (unconfirmed). She is another case with unfortunately "few details available"..... I want more!..... Anyone? Thanks.

Bumping for Bettina. She would now be 60.

Bettina Diane Scott
  • bettina_diane_scott_1.jpg

bettina_diane_scott_2.jpg

• bettina_diane_scott_3.jpg
Scott, circa 2004

• Missing Since 12/25/2004
  • Missing From East Lyme, Connecticut
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Date of Birth 07/20/1957 (61)
  • Age 47 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'5, 110 pounds
  • Medical Conditions Scott has an unspecified medical condition and needs medication.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Scott's nickname is Tina. She has previously fractured her right wrist. Her ears are pierced and she has a tracheotomy scar on her throat.
Details of Disappearance
Scott was last seen at a family member's residence in the vicinity of Boston Post Road and Highway 161 in East Lyme, Connecticut on Christmas Day, 2004. She was possibly sighted a couple of days later in the vicinity of the 70 block of Allen Place in Hartford, Connecticut, but this sighting has not been confirmed. Few details are available in Scott's case.

Bettina Diane Scott – The Charley Project

It’s about 50 miles from East Lyme to Hartford. Also, I don’t think Allen Street in Hartford is the safest area. It is near Hartford Hospital and Trinity College. Although I think it’s better today than years past, Trinity students are still warned about walking the adjacent neighborhoods, especially after dark.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back