GUILTY OK - Rebecca Sedille, 50, shot to death, Oklahoma City, 21 Dec 2010

Blue_Dolphin308

We can't help everyone, But everyone can help some
Reaction score
Arthur Sedille was upfront with police: he would often put a gun to his wife's head during fantasy sex play at their Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, home.
But Sedille said he didn't know the gun was loaded when he pressed it to his wife's head and pulled the handgun's slide back during sex on the night of December 21.
Now Sedille, 23, is facing the possibility of a murder charge in Canadian County, Oklahoma, in the death of his wife, 50-year-old Rebecca Sedille -- who died when the handgun went off in their bedroom.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/12/28/oklahoma.sex.death/index.html?hpt=T2

He's either a collossal idiot or crazy like a fox.

I know I'm in the minority, but I'm withholding judgement.

I don't know her financial situation, or his for that matter, so I don't know if there was a financial motive for him to kill her. I don't know who pursued who in the relationship, therefore I find it hard to label either one or them (and having recently been in a relationship with a man 20 years my senior, it would seem hypocritical.)

I wonder if there will be any former lovers of either of them that will step forward. Rape fantasies are quite common, as are people that just like dangerous sex. Extreme games can have extreme consequences, and I can't say with any certainty that this is anything but a game gone wrong.

In any case, it's tragic and I hope that they will be able to make an official determination as to accident or intentional.

I don't know her financial situation, or his for that matter, so I don't know if there was a financial motive for him to kill her. I don't know who pursued who in the relationship, therefore I find it hard to label either one or them (and having recently been in a relationship with a man 20 years my senior, it would seem hypocritical.)

I wonder if there will be any former lovers of either of them that will step forward. Rape fantasies are quite common, as are people that just like dangerous sex. Extreme games can have extreme consequences, and I can't say with any certainty that this is anything but a game gone wrong.

In any case, it's tragic and I hope that they will be able to make an official determination as to accident or intentional.
Well I'd hope he is charged with something even if it were not intentional.
One would think playing with a gun, loaded or not, is not a good idea at all.
But if you are gonna play with an actual gun, at least make sure it's not loaded.

Good point that if the story is true, then there are probably former partners who can testify to that effect.

if he's that stupid, then he should be charged with murder IMO

*shakes head* I do not even know where to begin with this one.

If this really was a common sex practice for them they were both morons. If nothing substantiates his story that this was a common consensual thing then he is full of BS.

I'm not sure if I believe him or not. What a stupid sex practice to begin with.

He needs to be charged with something even if he is innocent. Walking around with a brain might be a start. A complete idiot.:loser:

Goz

Can't comment after seeing the fb page. Ok, I guess I will. I started to say that his likes on fb were practically all about crime, then I thought, ok, what if somene were looking in your computer, Beck? I guess I will withhold judgement.

Can't comment after seeing the fb page. Ok, I guess I will. I started to say that his likes on fb were practically all about crime, then I thought, ok, what if somene were looking in your computer, Beck? I guess I will withhold judgement.

OY! True dat for MANY of us here, no? :waitasec:

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/12/28/oklahoma.sex.death/index.html?iref=NS1

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

* Rebecca Sedille died December 21 from a gunshot wound to the head
* Her husband, Arthur Sedille, says the shooting was an accident
* Affidavit: Arthur Sedille often held a gun to his wife's head during fantasy sex play
* Authorities say no formal charges have yet been filed

(CNN) -- Arthur Sedille was up-front with police: He would often put a gun to his wife's head during fantasy sex play at their Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, home.

But Sedille said he didn't know the gun was loaded when he pressed it to his wife's head and pulled the handgun's slide back during sex on the night of December 21....

I guess there's a fetish for everyone. It reminds me of the Sopranos episode where Richie would put a gun to Janice's head during sex.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back