• Chemical pollution release

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • It's that Mayan thing, you know it is

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters

Tinsamd

Justice for Shaniya!!!!
Reaction score
Something weird is brewing in Arkansas. They've also had almost 500 earthquakes in the past few months; compared to 39 in 2009.

http://articles.cnn.com/2010-12-13/...quake-swarm-new-madrid-arkansas-town?_s=PM:US

There is a fault in Missouri (right near the Arkansas border) that caused the 1812 New Madrid Earthquake. It was felt over 1000 miles away:

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/states/events/1811-1812.php

They also have Hot Springs National Park and a hot spring is defined as, "a thermal spring having water warmer than 98°F (37°C): the water is usually heated by emanation from or passage near hot or molten rock."

Crater of Diamond State Park is situated over an eroded lamproite volcanic pipe.

I've marked all of the places I've mentioned on a map:

<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&amp;source=s_d&amp;saddr=New+Madrid,+MO&amp;daddr=guy,+arkansas+to:hot+springs,+ar+to:34%C2%B002%E2%80%B200%E2%80%B3N+93%C2%B040%E2%80%B221%E2%80%B3W+to:beebe,+ar&amp;hl=en&amp;geocode=FdFDLgId0emp-in_ripVivd4iDEstCcyDXzblg%3BFa8FGwIdDxd_-ilxMFSB_XrShzHIuKjlC1_ikQ%3BFRR8DgIdNBd0-ilHUDKIkyrNhzENHgJE-b6oug%3BFbVOBwIdzKtq-g%3BFbIiFwIdXgeG-inpP1avVfLShzEFwc2pPmT4Kg&amp;mra=ls&amp;sll=34.930979,-91.61499&amp;sspn=2.197653,4.938354&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;ll=35.308735,-91.60912&amp;spn=2.55495,4.16252&amp;output=embed"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&amp;source=embed&amp;saddr=New+Madrid,+MO&amp;daddr=guy,+arkansas+to:hot+springs,+ar+to:34%C2%B002%E2%80%B200%E2%80%B3N+93%C2%B040%E2%80%B221%E2%80%B3W+to:beebe,+ar&amp;hl=en&amp;geocode=FdFDLgId0emp-in_ripVivd4iDEstCcyDXzblg%3BFa8FGwIdDxd_-ilxMFSB_XrShzHIuKjlC1_ikQ%3BFRR8DgIdNBd0-ilHUDKIkyrNhzENHgJE-b6oug%3BFbVOBwIdzKtq-g%3BFbIiFwIdXgeG-inpP1avVfLShzEFwc2pPmT4Kg&amp;mra=ls&amp;sll=34.930979,-91.61499&amp;sspn=2.197653,4.938354&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;ll=35.308735,-91.60912&amp;spn=2.55495,4.16252" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>

(I'm not sure if the dead birds are connected to everything else. They are represented by the letter "E" in the map and if you take out E, you can see that the remaining letters form a line)

I think we should all prepare for a "flashforward." :)
If the show were still on, I would suspect some type of publicity stunt.

I think the natural world has been suffering a lot of disasterous calamities of late, I think there are more to come.

Mother nature is PO'd and I don't think its done. MOO

That would freak me out if 1000s of birds just started dropping out of the sky dead.

I think the natural world has been suffering a lot of disasterous calamities of late, I think there are more to come.

That would freak me out if 1000s of birds just started dropping out of the sky dead.

Yes, would definately freak me out, I wouldn't mind so much the fifty or so that perch in my tree that somehow are able to poop all over my car. I know it sounds cruel but those darn birds. I have tried everything, fake owls that their little fake heads spin, threw a couple of rubber snakes on the roof to scare the birds and you know what those birds did? They pooped on the owls heads!

this is really interesting, now I want to dig into this.

pooped on the owl? I had a 94 Firebird. green...no matter where I parked it, the birds would find it. It actually entered my mind on day to cut the electric wires that crossed over our driveway. I was getting insane.

Yeah, it would really freak me out too!!

Ha Ha, owls and snakes and poop oh my!!

We have a big tree in front of the house. I try to park 'away' from it, but the darn birds get me good. I do think it's odd that this many birds died at the same time, and I don't think it's stress. The evening NY news said that they think the birds were stressed due to the weather.

Maybe there's a leak of some kind, the respiratory system on a bird is tiny.

Maybe there's a leak of some kind, the respiratory system on a bird is tiny.

Respectfully snipped. I think you're on to something here, and in my opinion it's worth more than the ho-hum response it's gotten from the MSM.

Arkansas game officials probe mystery of falling birds

Karen Rowe, an ornithologist for the commission, said the incident is not that unusual and is often caused by a lightning strike or high-altitude hail.

A strong storm system moved through the state earlier in the day Friday.

Officials also speculated that fireworks shot by New Year's revelers in the area might have caused severe stress in the birds. Rowe said Sunday there was evidence that large fireworks may have played a role.

Biologists believe the deaths were stress-related from either fireworks or weather, Stephens said.

"Since it only involved a flock of blackbirds and only involved them falling out of the sky, it is unlikely they were poisoned, but a necropsy is the only way to determine if the birds died from trauma or toxin," Rowe said.

the rest, with video, at
http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/01/02/arkansas.falling.birds/index.html?hpt=T1

There have been plenty of bird falls like this over the years. It kind of reminds me of the quail falling in the Old Testament.

I freak out just reading :confused:plus I half way thru Stephen King book "Under The Dome"

Do those type black birds usually fly in large flocks? If they're the same birds as here in Texas it's hard to think of 1,000's of them getting so stressed that they die in the air and fall. Usually they will come right up near people and hang around dogs, people, and parking lots.

I guess they were saying the fish are stressed too.I don't believe it, not one bit.If I lived there I would asking a lot of questions.If they don't know they need to find out.JMO

Yes, well this link claims the birds died of multiple blunt trauma to their vital organs :waitasec: and they are not related to all the fish that died some distance away.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelo...kills-in-arkansas-leave-many-scratching-heads

UPDATE: A state veterinarian tells NBC that preliminary necropsy results show that the birds died of "multiple blunt trauma to their vital organs."

"The fish kill only affected one species of fish," Keith Stephens of the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission told CNN. "If it was from a pollutant, it would have affected all of the fish, not just drum fish." He added that fish kills in the area are common, though this one was larger than most.

Only one species of bird and one species of fish. Well, if it were hail that did the birds in, where are the other species? No other species of bird was out at that time, only the blackbirds?? I'm having difficulty with that idea....same with the fish. This logic doesn't work for me. Notice they don't say WHAT killed them, only they are not linked. Go back to sleep people, nothing to see here....And shouldn't what I bolded be cause for alarm???

Bizarro. I find this odd timing in conjunction with the birds and all

Yeah, not related at all. "nothing to see here folks, move it along"

Yeah cause only the redwinged blackbirds were out and about New Years eve. None of the other species were invited donchaknow.

And the drum fish were so upset about not being invited to the New Years celebration complete with fireworks that they all went and killed themselves the day before in the largest case of mass drumfish suicide in recorded history.

Do they really think we are that stupid or uninterested that this sort of nevermind, nothing happened thing is gonna fly?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17
Back