Casey in Jail

Pattymarie

Reaction score
This thread is for observations of the accused in jail...
1, If you are in prison, innocently, accused of murdering your 2 yr.old daughter....how would you look, act?
2. If you are in prison, innocently of murdering your 2 yr.old daughter, how would your attorneys look, act?
Just saying....

1.I, innocently, as a mom....would be screaming to get out and find my child, or those who had murdered her. You would be able to tell by looking at my actions, words, actions.
2. My lawyers would be demanding my innocence....they would be on TV...showing evidence that I was innocent. Me, innocent...proving this fact...why...because it was true.

1 I would be crazed, begging my attorney's for a speedy trial to prove my innocence and doing everything in my power to find the REAL killer. I would be in constant contact with my family and friends asking for their help in finding who did this to my little girl.

2 I would expect my attorney's to come to hearings prepared and I would never accept them treating the Judge with so much disrespect.

Just sayin!

If I was innocent...I would be crazy in jail...wanting to find my child! or those who killed her!

If I was innocent loving "mother",worried sick about my missing baby, or grieving her death, I wouldn't use all of my first phone call to berate the rest of my baby's family for not giving me some man's phone number fast enough.

If I was an innocent mom in jail wrongly accused for my daughter's murder...it would be evident to all by now! My parents, my bro, my friends, my attorneys would have made it clear by now.

At the rate of being deleted...this kinda pissed me off..here is this woman, in jail, without protest by ANYONE...how is this a proclamation of innocence? Seems she is quite acclimated to her surroundings. Does this not ring a bell? Hinky Meters set off?

If I was sitting in jail accused of a crime that I was innocent of, I'd want to be surrounded by my loving family at every opportunity.

At the rate of being deleted...this kinda pissed me off..here is this woman, in jail, without protest by ANYONE...how is this a proclamation of innocence? Seems she is quite acclimated to her surroundings. Does this not ring a bell? Hinky Meters set off?

If I was ICA I'd feel a lot safer in jail. Knowing that her parents now realize she killed their grandchild and has no remorse, she is better off there, hence the resignation. Also, at present she's starring in her own soap opera...

What I would not be doing...
I would not continually talk and whine about me me me, adding my "missing" baby as an afterthought.
I would not be sitting in jail at this point, regardless.
I would have told all to anyone listening. After all, I'm in protective lockdown.
So much for giving my life for my child, blah blah blah....

I'd feel awful that because my negligence (and there is no way 31 days without saying something to somebody isn't negligent) caused pain to my family and others. I'd be beyond sick over the loss of my daughter. My regrets for betraying and lying to the friends who trusted me would be hard to bear. Going to court would be serious business because my daughter's short life and death deserve respect.

Even if TECHNICALLY a loophole could be found so that my lies wouldn't come into evidence, the last thing I would ever do is to sit there like a puffed-up adder, scribbling on a tablet in visible anger because the mean prosecutor had insulted me by bringing my deceptions up. My shame over my deceits would weigh upon me like a ton of bricks. Casey doesn't look the least bit remorseful over the death of her daughter or because she deliberately lied to and hurt people--she acts put upon.

Throwing innocent people, like my exes or the meter reader, under the bus would not be an option.

If I were in jail innocently accused of murdering my 2 year old daughter, I would be proclaiming my innocence and telling everything I knew that would aid in her killer being found. (Prior to her body being found, I would be pleading for her return, and for LE to find her abductor(s).

After 2.5 years, I can't imagine being anything other than depressed and despondent. One thing I would not be doing is smiling, especially in court. If I had heard JA's description of my baby's last moments, I believe I would have collapsed from grief.

She never appears to be grieving over her daughter, or upset that the police aren't out there looking for the REAL killer. She doesn't show any emotions whatsoever. She must be simply out of touch with reality. Simply, she is the deranged baby killer that killed poor little Caylee.

If I were innocent, I'd not be smiling in or out of court. In fact, I'd be severely depressed & probably on meds.

I'd probably have lost a ton of weight from not being able to eat (and certainly not be able to order snacks of any type).

I'd probably have been removed from the courtroom for standing up & yelling out for someone, ANYONE, to find whoever did kill my child.

I'd want to see my parents/family as much as possible for support and comfort.

In short, NONE of the things Casey does... :furious:

Please excuse me in advance but (and I am no KC fan, I do believe she should be going to trial for 1st degree) I get the feeling that KC is so isolated and has been, that she has no attachment to reality. I think that JB has enveloped her in such a tightly wrapped cocoon that she can't see the forest for the trees. She has no ability to see what is truly before her, no way to, if possible, choose door #1(trial), door #2(tell the truth and hope for mercy), or door #3(it was an accident). I really feel that Baez has done a disservice to her by wrapping her up and saying "Lets go forward!!!! I'll get you out of this, no problem."

I'm wondering what her parents are thinking.....If only the truth were told by KC.....If only I could counsel her that her lawyer (JB) sucks and is selling her down the highway.....If only.....Just trying to say that JB has isolated her so much from any counsel except himself.

Of course all of this is assuming KC, if she had all of the knowledge and counseling from a variety of sources could grasp reality... Death or life is a crappy sentence.

And if I have chosen the wrong thread to say this...please delete or move to correct thread....and accept my apologies in advance.

JMO

I would be giggling with my family as if I were at summer camp and they came to visit.
I would be saying things like "Don't worry. I haven't said anything."
I'd be coming to court wearing cornrolls the way my friend Ju;lliette Lewis wore to the MTV Music awards.
I'd be poking fun at my mother who shows up to visit me in jail, surely having heard something about the pool, laughing at her distraught and stricken countenance.
I would say something so profound such as "She's close."
In a backwards sort of way, of course.

As I entered the courtroom, I would not beam with electricity in delight at my little field trip from my cell, nor would I comment on the spiffy new haircut of my council.
I think JB actually gave a coy little simper.
I eyerolled so hard.

As I entered the courtroom, I would not beam with electricity in delight at my little field trip from my cell, nor would I comment on the spiffy new haircut of my council.
I think JB actually gave a coy little simper.
I eyerolled so hard.

:woohoo:

Funny, because I thought I heard CA once state Caylee would light up a room.
I guess, now that she is out of the way, Casey will take that duty BACK over...

Please excuse me in advance but (and I am no KC fan, I do believe she should be going to trial for 1st degree) I get the feeling that KC is so isolated and has been, that she has no attachment to reality. I think that JB has enveloped her in such a tightly wrapped cocoon that she can't see the forest for the trees. She has no ability to see what is truly before her, no way to, if possible, choose door #1(trial), door #2(tell the truth and hope for mercy), or door #3(it was an accident). I really feel that Baez has done a disservice to her by wrapping her up and saying "Lets go forward!!!! I'll get you out of this, no problem."

I'm wondering what her parents are thinking.....If only the truth were told by KC.....If only I could counsel her that her lawyer (JB) sucks and is selling her down the highway.....If only.....Just trying to say that JB has isolated her so much from any counsel except himself.

Of course all of this is assuming KC, if she had all of the knowledge and counseling from a variety of sources could grasp reality... Death or life is a crappy sentence.

And if I have chosen the wrong thread to say this...please delete or move to correct thread....and accept my apologies in advance.

JMO

At this late date, I don't think her detachment from reality can be laid at JB's Italian leather loafers. Besides, she had several big names on this "dream" team. Surely, one of them has tried to explain to her how the bread will slice. She has been present at every hearing and has heard every word we have. If she is still in reality TV land, she has only her wee silly self to blame.
Moo

If I were ICA and I was innocent, I would have used that $250,000 dollars I have gotten by selling the pictures of my "missing" baby and I would have offered it to the "nanny" so that I could have my baby back!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back