Elizabeth Edwards leaves John Edwards nothing in her will

I was happy (maybe not the right word) to hear this. I was hoping he might feel some guilt for what he did to his family, Elizabeth and the little girl he fathered, but I read somewhere this morning (don't have a link so it's hearsay) that he proposed to that Ruell woman (or whatever her name is).

RIP Elizabeth. You sure didn't get much peace here on earth.

I'm so glad. Not surprised at all, but sometimes on their deathbed, people have a change of heart or something. I'm glad that she didn't. Too bad there wasn't something nasty she could have said in that will, but she was much too classy of a woman. Besides, his omission speaks louder than words!

Legally speaking, does the will trump the fact that they were still legally married? Does he have some rights to things as the surviving spouse?

:floorlaugh:
sorry I didn't see this till today, and I needed to hear this! thank you :)

Such a class act until the end.

Disgraced love-cheat John Edwards didn't visit his wife's grave on the fifth anniversary of her death and just sat in his car in the parking lot of the cemetery instead

On the fifth anniversary of Elizabeth Edward’s death, December 7, John Edwards did not visit his late wife's grave

The disgraced former US senator drove by the grave in Oakwood Cemetery in Raleigh, North Carolina, but did not stop, a witness claims

Elizabeth Edwards lost her battle to breast cancer in 2010, aged 61
Edwards had a long extramarital affair with a woman he had a child with

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rking-lot-cemetery-instead.html#ixzz3uoFNxJmJ

Unbelievable. I get that he is being hounded by the press. However, "appearances" were so important to Mr. Edwards when he was keeping his façade up when his Wife was alive. It wasn't too much of an effort to play the game then!

How truly disgusting and disrespectful that he couldn't be bothered to show her the much deserved respect he owes her now!!!

Talk about showing his true colors. This leopard really never will change his spots. For shame...

:notgood:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just gotta add in my 2 cents. When JE was running for president and made the statement (not verbatim) - I don't want anyone to vote for me because my wife has cancer, I don't want any sympathy votes.

My hubs looks at me, rolls his eyes, and says, "what a flake".

It was obvious that was looking for the sympathy vote. Then, of course, the spiff hit the fan.

What a d bag! Elizabeth deserved better; at least SHE'll be remembered with respect as the dignified woman she was...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back