Men Accused of Having Sex with Animals - EWWW!

Ntegrity

Former Member
Reaction score
I swear I'm not making this up. And to prove it, here's the LINK. There are some really sick people in this world.

Two area men accused of having sex with animals
Unrelated incidents involved chickens and a potbellied pig.

September 4, 2004
Louisiana Gannett News

Two North Louisiana men stand accused of having sex with animals this week.

Timothy Garner, 35, of Florien was arrested Thursday on one count each of crime against nature and trespassing after being caught in someone's chicken house, Florien Police Chief Herman R. Love said.

Earlier this week, Ouachita sheriff's deputies booked Austin Gullette, 45, of the 4200 block of Jonesboro Road in West Monroe into Ouachita Correctional Center on a charge of crime against nature for allegedly having sexual intercourse with one of his sister's three pigs.

Thursday, the owner of the chickens found seven with injuries after seeing headlights outside and hearing the animals making a commotion. A neighbor also heard the noise and found Garner inside the chicken house, Love said.

Garner left quickly after telling the neighbor he was watching the chickens, police said. The neighbor wrote down the license plate number.

Love said Garner was brought to the Sabine sheriff's office for questioning and admitted to having sex with the animals. Garner also told investigators it was not his first time in the chicken yard, police said.

The incident in West Monroe involved a 125-pound, Vietnamese potbellied pig its owner calls "P-pie." Gullette's sister told authorities she caught her brother in the act when she walked outside to investigate squealing she heard Monday night.

"I'm embarrassed that this is my brother. I've never in my life seen anyone do this to a harmless little animal."

Gullette did not admit to the offense, but the eyewitness account and physical evidence were enough to make an arrest, Ouachita sheriff's Maj. Royce Toney said.

Similar incidents involving dogs, donkeys and sheep have been reported in the past, Toney said. But "in the 29 years we've been here, we've never heard of anyone committing a crime against nature with a pig."

LOL..... we have both these stories on the bizarre board - we are so on top of this animal sex stuff :blushing:

Casshew said:
LOL..... we have both these stories on the bizarre board - we are so on top of this animal sex stuff :blushing:
Oooohhh, you are GOOOD!! I searched and found the one about the pig but did you also post about the chickens?

Part of me laughs at this and the other part cries for those poor animals. What is wrong with people!!!!????

Ntegrity said:
What is wrong with people!!!!????

A. They have unusual taste in members of the opposite sex.

B. They have some confusion about how to relate to members outside of their species.

C. Nothing. As long as they obtained consent from their partners and no one was hurt, it is a valid form of sexual expression. (This is included for any ultra-liberals out there.)

vicktor said:
C. Nothing. As long as they obtained consent from their partners and no one was hurt, it is a valid form of sexual expression. (This is included for any ultra-liberals out there.)
Now how do you obtain consent from a pig or chicken? Does the chicken scratch an X on a consent form? And hey, they have to be of legal age.

can you imagine the time these guys are going to have in jail? the other inmates are sure to give them a hard time

I am thinking of going vegatarian, until Casshew digs up a story about some guy with pumpkin or some other vegatable :D

Hugh said:
I am thinking of going vegatarian, until Casshew digs up a story about some guy with pumpkin or some other vegatable :D
How do you feel about bananas? :crazy:

There was a really famous documentary on one of our channels- Channel 4 recently about people who have "relationships" with animals! :eek:
I'm not kidding either!!

In the part that I watched a woman was "in-love" wth her golden retriever. She left her husband for the dog and they were regularly sexually active!! :confused:

More worrying was the fact that she claimed the dog "came on to her" by rubbing his fur on her!!???

There were also people who had sex with horses!! People are very VERY strange! :eek: I couldn't watch much cause I started to feel really weird.......................

emma the 'relationship' thing is odd - I can see someone doing something they get a thrill out of - once - maybe :waitasec: but to say they are in a relationship with regular sex - weird :confused:

it's a southern thing. :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: ..for when you run out of relatives. :truce:

How much of a scag does one have to be to have to resort to having sex with a chicken? I can't even imagine where the idea for something like this would come from. There has GOT to be some sort of mental illness here. :chicken:

Has anyone heard of "stump broke cows"? I never did until some gross man shared a story with me......it's when someone trains a cow or any other large four legged animal to back up to a tree stump so the person is the perfect height to have sex with the animal........toooooooooooooo gross. People are sickos!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back