Website
www.facebook.com
bailey_tavia.jpg
bailey_tavia_ap.jpg

Missing Since: January 23, 1986 from Pensacola, Florida
Classification: Non-Family Abduction
Date Of Birth: August 3, 1970
Height and Weight: 5'0 - 5'3, 120 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian female. Blonde hair, brown eyes. Bailey has a scar on her left cheekbone, a scar on her upper lip and a scar at her hairline which extends to her right eyebrow. Her ears are pierced multiple times. Her nicknames are Chrystal and Tee.
Clothing/Jewelry Description: A black fur coat and striped jeans.

Details of Disappearance

Bailey was last seen in Pensacola, Florida on January 23, 1986. She was accompanied by an unidentified African-American male at the time. She has never been seen again. Authorities believe she may have been taken against her will.

Investigating Agency

If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Escambia County Sheriff's Office
850-436-9620

Mother clings to hope for missing girl

[snip]

On Dec. 31, 1985, at the age of 15, Bailey — who lived with her mother at a Sunbury Drive home near Crescent Lake — went to a New Year's Eve party. She didn't come home.

This time there was no phone call, and 25 years later, her mother, who lives in Perry near Tallahassee, is left wondering what happened to her only daughter.

[snip]

Any link to Tavia Bailey becomes less likely to become a lead as time presses on, Brown said.

Her mother said she believed Bailey had a boyfriend, but neither she nor the investigators have ever been able to learn his name. A month before she disappeared, Tavia talked of going back to New York.

She accused her mother of being prejudiced against the black men she dated, but her mother said she held no ill will toward anybody, with the exception of the older men who plied her daughter with drugs.

More: http://www.pnj.com/article/20101231/NEWS01/12310311/1051

bailey_tavia.jpg
bailey_tavia_ap.jpg

Missing Since: January 23, 1986 from Pensacola, Florida
Classification: Non-Family Abduction
Date Of Birth: August 3, 1970
Height and Weight: 5'0 - 5'3, 120 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian female. Blonde hair, brown eyes. Bailey has a scar on her left cheekbone, a scar on her upper lip and a scar at her hairline which extends to her right eyebrow. Her ears are pierced multiple times. Her nicknames are Chrystal and Tee.
Clothing/Jewelry Description: A black fur coat and striped jeans.

Details of Disappearance

Bailey was last seen in Pensacola, Florida on January 23, 1986. She was accompanied by an unidentified African-American male at the time. She has never been seen again. Authorities believe she may have been taken against her will.

Investigating Agency

If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Escambia County Sheriff's Office
850-436-9620

my aunt was good friends with her! I remember being at her townhouse once! I don't remember much, but I do remember! She went missing shortly after.

Tavia Bailey
Missing 31 December 1985
From Pensacola, FL

Vital Statistics

DOB: 3 August 1970
Sex: Female
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5 ft 3 in
Weight: 115 lbs

Source
National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
Hotline: 1-800-843-5678

"Details of Disappearance
Tavia was last seen on December 31, 1985. Bailey was a frequent runaway, she once ran away to NYC. A month before she disappeared, Tavia talked of going back to New York."

http://www.nampn.org/cases/bailey_tavia.html

yes, but one would hope by now she would have at least sent word to her mom. Plus, she and my aunt were really good friends I think she would have heard from her at some point. I think she left willingly and meet with foul play. NO matter what she deserves to be brought home.

"Details of Disappearance
Tavia was last seen on December 31, 1985. Bailey was a frequent runaway, she once ran away to NYC. A month before she disappeared, Tavia talked of going back to New York."

http://www.nampn.org/cases/bailey_tavia.html

As a matter of fact, my family originates from NY I think my aunt is the one that planted that seed and they may have went the first time together. I remember one time going to pick them up at a gas station with my mom in the middle of the night! They often ran away together. I am proud to say that my aunt has overcome what ever brought her to the point of wanting to get away from our family. She is married (15 yrs), has two amazing kids, three even more amazing grand kids, and is a successful artist. Tavia was robbed of her chance at life and she needs to be brought home!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back