Facts and Sources

wonderllama

Registered Snoozer
Reaction score
Probably a Mod should have said this and I don't want to overstep my NOOB status...

Given there's a lot of e-hostility on this particular section of websleuths, I think it would be prudent to point out that we have a STICKY thread called 'Separating Fact from Fiction' and 'Ramsey Links and Resources' which I suspect aren't necessarily being utilised as much as they should be.

Would it be possible for people to post any extra links or sources in these threads so that I and others can check them?

I just think it would be a good idea...in that at least it might reduce the need for every post to have references, footnotes and a separate thorough search performed in order to satisfy everyone.

Group hug. :crazy:

Probably a Mod should have said this and I don't want to overstep my NOOB status...

Given there's a lot of e-hostility on this particular section of websleuths, I think it would be prudent to point out that we have a STICKY thread called 'Separating Fact from Fiction' and 'Ramsey Links and Resources' which I suspect aren't necessarily being utilised as much as they should be.

Would it be possible for people to post any extra links or sources in these threads so that I and others can check them?

I just think it would be a good idea...in that at least it might reduce the need for every post to have references, footnotes and a separate thorough search performed in order to satisfy everyone.

Group hug. :crazy:

Group hug..... :grouphug:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr