2011.01.06 State Taking Depositions

ThinkTank

Reaction score
The State has filed Notice of Taking Depositions on these people, but they have not been officially added to the Defense Witness List by any Supplemental Witness List being filed with the Clerk's office.

THANK YOU MUZIKMAN FOR GETTING THE NOTICES!!!

01/06/2011 Notice of Taking Deposition(s)

The Notice filed with the Clerk has full names and full addresses of these witnesses -- but MuzikMan and I do NOT include addresses when we post the witness list info.

State taking depositions on January 20, 2011 of:

[quote from the Orlando Sentinel Hal blog - "Later, WFTV anchor Bob Opsahl said that prosecutors on Jan. 20 will question 10 Texas EquuSearch volunteers who looked for Caylee."

1 - Rick Differt
2 - Timothy Fleming
3 - Ramona Maldonado
4 - Melinda White
5 - Toni Tedder
6 - Todd Webster
7 - Kevin Gallaway
8 - Lisa Gallaway
9 - Janice Smith
10- Robert Young

01/11/2011 Notice of Taking Depositions
State taking deposition of Patricia Decosta, on January 20, 2011.

01/12/2011 Notice of Taking Deposition(s)

State taking depositions of Bruce Christian and Shauna Christian, on January 20, 2011

The State has filed Notice of Taking Depositions on these people, but they have not been officially added to the Defense Witness List by any Supplemental Witness List being filed with the Clerk's office.

THANK YOU MUZIKMAN FOR GETTING THE NOTICES!!!

01/06/2011 Notice of Taking Deposition(s)

The Notice filed with the Clerk has full names and full addresses of these witnesses -- but MuzikMan and I do NOT include addresses when we post the witness list info.

State taking depositions on January 20, 2011 of:

[quote from the Orlando Sentinel Hal blog - "Later, WFTV anchor Bob Opsahl said that prosecutors on Jan. 20 will question 10 Texas EquuSearch volunteers who looked for Caylee."

1 - Rick Differt
2 - Timothy Fleming
3 - Ramona Maldonado
4 - Melinda White
5 - Toni Tedder
6 - Todd Webster
7 - Kevin Gallaway
8 - Lisa Gallaway
9 - Janice Smith
10- Robert Young

01/11/2011 Notice of Taking Depositions
State taking deposition of Patricia Decosta, on January 20, 2011.

01/12/2011 Notice of Taking Deposition(s)

State taking depositions of Bruce Christian and Shauna Christian, on January 20, 2011

I hope the State brings this up tomorrow at the hearing. Why should the defense be allowed to add witnesses after the deadline :furious: :banghead: :maddening:

The Judge gave the Defense a deadline of December 31, 2010 to "list" the new TES searchers they claim to have found, and gave the State a deadline of March 30, 2011 to take depositions of the new TES searchers.

I do not understand how the Defense can get away with not having officially listed these witnesses by December 31st?

You don't suppose that these two could be names on the list that Finnell submitted, the one for the death penalty phase, do you?

You don't suppose that these two could be names on the list that Finnell submitted, the one for the death penalty phase, do you?

The (3) latest names - Patricia Decosta, Bruce Christian, and Shauna Christian, do not appear to be family or friends of the Inmate - for penalty phase witnesses. They all live in Florida.

The (3) latest names - Patricia Decosta, Bruce Christian, and Shauna Christian, do not appear to be family or friends of the Inmate - for penalty phase witnesses. They all live in Florida.

Always amusing to see the variety of people I have absolutely no knowledge/never heard of being related to this case. Anything to complicate the process I guess. Interesting the defense seems to lack the wisdom and insight that this is a very very simple case and their attempts to complicate it will be their undoing.

So much for Mason saying these new searches had searched the exact spot...
This lady said she only searched the edges of Suburban Dr...

Now we're up to 3 who say they did not search where she was found. This couple said it was waist deep in water.

Spouses Kevin and Lisa Galloway said the area where Caylee’s body was later found was waist-deep in water in September 2008. Kealing asked, “Do you think there’s any chance it was dry enough for someone to move the remains after Casey was locked up on Oct. 14?” Kealing asked. No, they said. In fact, they believe Caylee’s remains were submerged when they searched the area.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...e-position.html/comment-page-1#comment-130636

Wonderful news!! Of course these people want to clear the air about what the defense claims they did and did not do when they searched the Suburban Drive location. What they seen or did not see during their search. I am completely done with constantly getting myself worked up with the defenses claims. They interpret information different than normal people, obviously.

How many more do we have to go? :great:

No sanctions reversal... no searchers willing to mistruth for them... I do believe that is the end of a hallway I see on the horizon...

(And LL, you made me LOL at "CURSES! THWARTED AGAIN!" :floorlaugh:)

So, does this mean that Baez is going to start racking up a $500 bill to the state each day now??

Now we're up to 3 who say they did not search where she was found. This couple said it was waist deep in water.

Spouses Kevin and Lisa Galloway said the area where Caylee’s body was later found was waist-deep in water in September 2008. Kealing asked, “Do you think there’s any chance it was dry enough for someone to move the remains after Casey was locked up on Oct. 14?” Kealing asked. No, they said. In fact, they believe Caylee’s remains were submerged when they searched the area.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...e-position.html/comment-page-1#comment-130636

:great:
This time the Defense is thwarted by the truth

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26562463/detail.html
Video report

Casey Defense Witnesses: Area Was Submerged
Prosecutors Question New Witnesses Under Oath Thursday
POSTED: 4:37 pm EST January 20, 2011

excerpt:
Kevin and Lisa Galloway, a husband and wife who searched with Texas EquuSearch on all-terrain vehicles within a few feet of where Caylee Anthony's remains were later found.
"We were probably the closest to her of anyone on the search," said Lisa Galloway.
The Galloways told WESH 2 News on Thursday that the area where the remains were later found was under waist-deep water in September 2008. From what they saw, they said they believe Caylee Anthony's remains were present and submerged.
"Do you think there was any way it was dry enough for someone to move the remains after Casey was locked up on Oct. 14?" asked WESH 2 reporter Bob Kealing.
"We went in there three times and that water was deep," said Kevin Galloway.
Another witness that testified on Thursday, Melinda White, told WESH 2 news she never searched the exact area where the remains were found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back