Dog Who Bit Off Man's Penis Might Have Been Provoked

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
Remember this guy??

~~~~~~~~
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. -- A police report concerning the dog that apparently bit off a man's genitals says that the man may have been using force against the animal.

Rudolfo Ramirez, 25, might have been trying to forcibly open the pit bull's mouth.

The report also said Ramirez was wandering the neighborhood in only in boxer shorts.

Eyewitness Tomas Chacon describes what he did when he saw the incident."I'm yelling, I'm freaked out, running on pure adrenaline," Chacon said. "I was saying, 'This guy's dead, the dog's eating him, you got to call the police!'"

Chacon says he was working on a surveying crew in the neighborhood and saw what he thought was a dead body with a dog chewing on it. His buddy tried to chase the dog away."As soon as he hit the dog, the dog yelped and the guy got up," Chacon remembers. "He was still alive but his inner thighs, genitalia, and lower stomach was all ripped away."

Chacon said Ramirez didn't say a word and ran away as police approached, but he was caught at a nearby park."That's something you wish your kids never see," Chacon said.

http://www.thenewmexicochannel.com/news/3721034/detail.html

:D this guy is not only perverted, he doesn't sound real bright. :loser: didn't he know the reputation pit bulls have? :boohoo: this guy deserves everything he got :clap: now dogs everywhere are safer!

My question is what was he trying to open the dogs mouth WITH? Dogs don't usually go for something covered...

Ghostwheel said:
My question is what was he trying to open the dogs mouth WITH? Dogs don't usually go for something covered...
You think he might have wanted fellatio from a pitbull?? :doh:

Oh, man... talk about living dangerously!! :hand:

This story brings up more questions than it answers. In addition to the previously asked question, why did the man try to run from the police after being badly chewed up? Was alcohol a factor in this story? Will he be able to sue the dog's owner for loss of enjoyment of life? :D

vicktor said:
This story brings up more questions than it answers. In addition to the previously asked question, why did the man try to run from the police after being badly chewed up? Was alcohol a factor in this story? Will he be able to sue the dog's owner for loss of enjoyment of life? :D

I'm almost laughing too hard to type this Vicktor!!! LOL Yes, the dog's owner could be sued, but the guy would have to find a jury willing to agree with whatever it was that he was trying to do with the dog. LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back