GUILTY CO - Joseph Johnson, 1, drowned in bathtub, Fort Lupton, 20 Sept 2010

I had to read it to make sure it wasn't old news . . . just more stupid news! Poor baby -- God bless him & all other children neglected for whatever reason, especially FB!

13 months old and already "independent" according to mom. Wow I should be so lucky that my 19 month old son wants to bathe hisself!
Good thing for my sweet son that Cafe World freezes my computer so I quit playing it.

13 months old and already "independent" according to mom. Wow I should be so lucky that my 19 month old son wants to bathe hisself!
Good thing for my sweet son that Cafe World freezes my computer so I quit playing it.

Yeah, that's another way of her saying she left him alone quite a bit so she could selfishly do what she wanted. And she appeared (to me) to be boasting about it. Who in their right mind leaves a baby unattended in a bath for seconds? Not even minutes.

This woman should be the face on the poster for why people should have to go through testing and classes to be a parent. There should be forced birth control until people can prove they are capable of parenting. I know it sounds drastic, but too many babies are dying at the hands of idiots!

I mean, this woman saw nothing wrong with leaving a small baby alone in the bathtub! Her claims that he was independent and she didn't want to tell him "no" or turn him into a mama's boy are disturbing.

My heart goes out to the rest of his family. Apparently her mother had been telling her she shouldn't leave him alone. Too bad she didn't do more!

This is a terrible tragedy and I hate to say this, but that baby is probably better off in the arms of God than in the home with that poor excuse of a mother.

Wow. Another baby gone because of a facebook game. Seriously... it has to stop.

I really think more children than we can imagine are being grossly neglected because the mothers are so engrossed in what they like to do rather than caring for thier children.

IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back