Forensic Astrology - ROBERT HARROD LastSeen 7/27/09 Placentia, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuba

Reaction score
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/HarrodIsMissing118.jpg

Robert's false friend(s) know how to dazzle and scintillate but it is all artifice. True friendship it is not. Uranus in the House of "Friends" afflicts him powerfully in a most unfriendly way and is two faced because Uranus can slip off into lucky and safe refuge conjunct Jupiter while Neptune of disappearances moves into Pisces where it belongs. This is the great advantage of mutual reception. Uranus was square Venus and opposite Saturn, bent on bringing harm to this man.

When you see a planet at the end of the Sign, as Moon is here in Libra, the person represented is beside herself with anxiety. That was Fontelle's state when she turned in this missing person's report.

I cast this chart last night based on her time in Missouri as she phoned in and was very grateful to see it was indeed 3:00 a.m. CDST on her clock not on the station clock in Placentia. Otherwise the whole horoscope would have required redoing. It was, of course, 1:00 a.m. PDST in Placentia and midnight Standard Time, which is what is used in astrology.

**reference to original inquiry:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4034449&postcount=238"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CASE REQUESTS only - #1[/ame]

NOTE: The TIME which was originally provided to us and used to cast this chart turned out to be incorrect. Please read further down where TUBA has made the necessary adjustments using the PROPER time. See Post #5)

Robert's false friend(s) know how to dazzle and scintillate but it is all artifice. True friendship it is not. Uranus in the House of "Friends" afflicts him powerfully in a most unfriendly way and is two faced because Uranus can slip off into lucky and safe refuge conjunct Jupiter while Neptune of disappearances moves into Pisces where it belongs. This is the great advantage of mutual reception. Uranus was square Venus and opposite Saturn, bent on bringing harm to this man.

When you see a planet at the end of the Sign, as Moon is here in Libra, the person represented is beside herself with anxiety. That was Fontelle's state when she turned in this missing person's report.

I cast this chart last night based on her time in Missouri as she phoned in and was very grateful to see it was indeed 3:00 a.m. CDST on her clock not on the station clock in Placentia. Otherwise the whole horoscope would have required redoing. It was, of course, 1:00 a.m. PDST in Placentia and midnight Standard Time, which is what is used in astrology.
===========================
Tuba. Thank you so very much for doing this chart.
Questions:
What did the last time seen show about Robert Harrod?
If there are birthdates available for the main people around him, would that help narrow down who harmed him?
You wrote, 'afflicts him powerfully in a most unfriendly way.'
Is that a polite way of saying he is no longer with us?

Again, thanks for your help and your dedication
to all those people who are missing.

=======
Tuba.
Does the chart show you:
Where can Robert be found?
Will he be found?
Should we look at someone who already has received lots of money
from Robert Harrod?
Thank you.

Is Robert being kept alive until these "friends" can implement their nefarious deeds or has he already met with foul play?

What gender are these "friends" who seek to do harm and how many are there? Are they related to one another or to Robert's family?

How was Robert lured from his home and did he go willingly since there was no sign of a struggle?

What specifically is the adversity and/or trouble that Fontelle will be facing, and when?

Will whoever is responsible for Robert leaving his home be apprehended?

Thank you so much, Tuba for your chart and your expertise.

Astrology aside, in applying oneself to the work of understanding and detecting of a crime, the time when acts and events happen is crucial. Did the criminal seek the cover of darkness because he or she knew his actions would draw suspicion? Did he feel his victim would be less alert or less able to see and comprehend what was going on? Or was the criminal so crazed, possibly drug addled he was beyond caring that he operated in full daylight? Did he behave in such a routine manner in carrying out his acts that he knew he and his victim would not rouse curiosity?

If we retain awareness of when the crime occurred, it immensely helps us in analysing it. If you want to look at the astrology of a crime, however, the casting and interpreting of the horoscopes simply cannot yield information if the time is unknown or inaccurate. The horoscope is strictly a function of time. In the last boiling, even place or location is a function of Time.

Yesterday morning, I celebrated too soon, believing the time Fontelle Heeter Harrod placed her call to be 3:00 a.m. CDST on July 28, 2009. Of the hairball of times on the web and quoted here, the time report to police was made was the most reliable and the only time that had not suffered multiple contradictions. The chart for Robert Merle Harrod's disappearance and notice of that fact was cast.

Lynn uncovered the actual time of the police report, however, and Mrs. Harrod did not phone at 3:00 a.m., however much it may have felt like that to her. The call went onto the register at 00:22 hours or 22 minutes past midnight in Placentia, CA. That means it was 2:22 a.m. in Missouri and in standard time in California 11:22 p.m. of July 27, 2009. Therefore the 1st horoscope is incorrect and based on faulty information.

Mrs. Harrod is actually intercepted in House 6, revealing her interests in this matter are being roundly dissed, subordinated to the affairs of the Harrod family. The same Sign, Cancer, is on the cusp of House 3, the call and House 4: "Where am I going to live? I've packed all my worldly belongings!" Further, at the actual time of her call, House 4 was at a critical degree. Home & family in exigent circumstances.

Of course, the Ascendant was different but Mars in the actual chart is in House 2, an assault on Robert's money on hand. The phony individuals of House 11 now show as lying hypocrites into the bargain. Neptune & Jupiter ride the 11th H. cusp opposite Mercury. Uranus no longer rules House 10
of authorities but is still at odds with Mrs. Harrod The Moon and rules the House of in-laws and acquaintances. By in-laws, I include married partners of Harrod children.

This case may seem stale because months have gone by but as you can understand, it was not ripe for horoscopy. The dust had not settled, the rumor and reported "facts" had not solidified into any reliable shape whatever. We dare not, any of us (not just the astrologers) outstrip our data or we will pronounce outstandingly erroneous conclusions from non-facts.

Let's say it is down to the excitement of the Full Moon but vow to refrain from outcry for answers when we do not even have our ducks in a row.

Astrology aside, in applying oneself to the work of understanding and detecting of a crime, the time when acts and events happen is crucial. Did the criminal seek the cover of darkness because he or she knew his actions would draw suspicion? Did he feel his victim would be less alert or less able to see and comprehend what was going on? Or was the criminal so crazed, possibly drug addled he was beyond caring that he operated in full daylight? Did he behave in such a routine manner in carrying out his acts that he knew he and his victim would not rouse curiosity?

If we retain awareness of when the crime occurred, it immensely helps us in analysing it. If you want to look at the astrology of a crime, however, the casting and interpreting of the horoscopes simply cannot yield information if the time is unknown or inaccurate. The horoscope is strictly a function of time. In the last boiling, even place or location is a function of Time.

Yesterday morning, I celebrated too soon, believing the time Fontelle Heeter Harrod placed her call to be 3:00 a.m. CDST on July 28, 2009. Of the hairball of times on the web and quoted here, the time report to police was made was the most reliable and the only time that had not suffered multiple contradictions. The chart for Robert Merle Harrod's disappearance and notice of that fact was cast.

Lynn uncovered the actual time of the police report, however, and Mrs. Harrod did not phone at 3:00 a.m., however much it may have felt like that to her. The call went onto the register at 00:22 hours or 22 minutes past midnight in Placentia, CA. That means it was 2:22 a.m. in Missouri and in standard time in California 11:22 p.m. of July 27, 2009. Therefore the 1st horoscope is incorrect and based on faulty information.

Mrs. Harrod is actually intercepted in House 6, revealing her interests in this matter are being roundly dissed, subordinated to the affairs of the Harrod family. The same Sign, Cancer, is on the cusp of House 3, the call and House 4: "Where am I going to live? I've packed all my worldly belongings!" Further, at the actual time of her call, House 4 was at a critical degree. Home & family in exigent circumstances.

Of course, the Ascendant was different but Mars in the actual chart is in House 2, an assault on Robert's money on hand. The phony individuals of House 11 now show as lying hypocrites into the bargain. Neptune & Jupiter ride the 11th H. cusp opposite Mercury. Uranus no longer rules House 10
of authorities but is still at odds with Mrs. Harrod The Moon and rules the House of in-laws and acquaintances. By in-laws, I include married partners of Harrod children

This case may seem stale because months have gone by but as you can understand, it was not ripe for horoscopy. The dust had not settled, the rumor and reported "facts" had not solidified into any reliable shape whatever. We dare not, any of us (not just the astrologers) outstrip our data or we will pronounce outstandingly erroneous conclusions from non-facts.

Let's say it is down to the excitement of the Full Moon but vow to refrain from outcry for answers when we do not even have our ducks in a row.
----------------------------------------------
Still have the questions posed by myself and Lynn Gweeny.
??
And, we now have the times the Harrod daughters called the evening of July 27, 2009 to have police do a welfare check on their dad.
Police did go out to the house and no one was there.
Would that be helpful?
Thank you, Tuba.

===============================
above snipped for quoting''

Let me make sure I understand, because I am not sure I do.
You are doing a chart on standard time?
So, pacific daylight time, :22, July 28, 2009 is
pacific standard time of 11:22, July 27, 2009.
And central daylight time, 2:22, July 28, 2009 is
central standard time, 1:22, July 28, 2009.
Is that correct?
Then are we still off about the time done on the chart? You had cdt , 2:22, July 28, 09.

And if I understand your answer to questions posed, since you do have the
narrow window of time that Robert Harrod disappeared, then
you have a good idea of who caused him harm and that would be House 11, his phony friends. the lying hippocrites, who harmed him for his money?
Yes? No?

Thank you, thank you.

Missouri is 2 hours ahead of California.

2:22 am Daylight Savings Time Missouri on 7/28 = 0022am/12:22am California Daylight Savings Time, which would then be converted to 11:22pm STANDARD time 7/27/09

The 'Saving' Time standard is something MAN concocted & not applicable in Astrology.

So you see, in Astrology, we first convert to Standard Time if we are in a Savings time of the year.

Post 190 defines the astral adjustments as some of the aspects noted in 186 still apply:
the descriptions of the "friends" and in-laws are valid, Fontelle's desperation is valid, the self-protection is valid.

Central Daylight Savings Time was 2:22 a.m. on the 28th of July. That yields 0:22 Pacific Daylight Savings Time, which is 11:22 p.m. on the 27th of July where the call was rec'd in Placentia and that is the time we wanted. You could correct the CDST to 1:22 a.m. before subtracting the two hour difference to reach California standard time but the result is the same, the time we want is 11:22 p.m. at Placentia. 2:22 by Fontelle's clock is when she called but her clock was reading daylight savings time. She did not read her clock, however. She just phoned and guessed at the time.

I made the corrections for my report to Websleuths and analysed the changes it made in the chart which will not be re-drawn for me or anyone else.

Actually, all of the statements made about the chart, fortunately, refer to elements that did not change except for "Mars in H. 1 always means trouble coming up." With the correctly timed horoscope, that would read "Mars in the first quadrant always means trouble coming up." Mars changed Houses which gave us new information, duly noted, but the fact that Mars was moving toward the Ascendant and would give trouble did not change. Any time you see Mars in the first three Houses of an event chart or a horary, it means trouble coming up. In the chart based on 3:00 a.m., Mars would cause trouble even sooner because he was closer to the horizon and the ascending degree.

What happened when the correct time was provided is that we gained more information. The correct time put the squeeze on Fontelle as she was now intercepted but that is exactly what really happened. The Signs on the Midheaven and the sector of the household where she was going became completely different. They were not a point of interest in the original wrongly timed chart but became important when the true and actual time was given me. Now the home on Carnation appeared in a state of crisis, 26:42 Cancer, a critical degree. We now had Cancer on both House 3 and 4, so they are read together showing Fontelle's concern and distress about her move as well as her personal feelings regarding her new husband.

The need for standard time at the location for an event or a horary or a birth chart is owing to the fact that the great observatory at Greenwich, England is the site where the celestial sphere is scoped and the recordation is made of positions of heavenly bodies. The clock at Greenwich is also our world standard and the longitude is zero because all measurements issue from this chosen site.

The rest of the world is divided into zones that show their distance from Greenwich and those zones are approximations of the local time where Human X or Building X or Conflagration X is. That's why parts of Indiana were Central Standard Time and parts were assigned to Eastern Standard Time. None accurately measured where the Sun was at high noon in Indiana in a particular town or country field. So the zones were agreed to by people doing their best to register the time. We're not Swiss but we did want our trains to run on time. People set their watches and their clocks, therefore, according to what zone they found themselves in and those approximate zones worked well for most purposes.

The observors at Greenwich and the astrologers have to maintain a different mind set: accuracy to the minute. The Moon was 12 Leo overhead at zero longitude Greenwich but we want to know how far the Moon had moved by the time it was overhead in Peoria. Therefore, not only do astrologers have to work from a standard , "standard time" in a zone but astrologers have to refine time further. We have to calculate how far our actual Human X is from the border of the time zone (which you will remember is an approximation, a broad brush if you like). How far are we from the border where the Sun is exactly on high at noon at a certain moment but not precisely the same moment where Human X stands? If we don't do that, the fast moving angles of the chart, the cusps of Houses and the planet positions will be incorrect.

We are willing to do all of that calculation and take all of that into consideration in order to achieve a close semblance, very close, of accuracy. So, when we see "11 o'clock or 11:30" the hairs rise on the back of our colossal collective neck.

In fact, you have been spared because other minuscule calculations are done and do enter into the final chart time as well as what is described here, all in the cause of precision.

As sleuths, we want to know, "What was X thinking when he closed the garage and started toward Y?" Yet what X was thinking one minute later or earlier would not at all be the same thought. Try it on your own mind. To derive any benefit from the astrology of crime and missing persons, precision is a must and all we ask is what does the clock say in your zone when this happens and we do all the rest.

Actually, all of the statements made about the chart, fortunately, refer to elements that did not change except for "Mars in H. 1 always means trouble coming up." With the correctly timed horoscope, that would read "Mars in the first quadrant always means trouble coming up." Mars changed Houses which gave us new information, duly noted, but the fact that Mars was moving toward the Ascendant and would give trouble did not change. Any time you see Mars in the first three Houses of an event chart or a horary, it means trouble coming up. In the chart based on 3:00 a.m., Mars would cause trouble even sooner because he was closer to the horizon and the ascending degree.

What happened when the correct time was provided is that we gained more information. The correct time put the squeeze on Fontelle as she was now intercepted but that is exactly what really happened. The Signs on the Midheaven and the sector of the household where she was going became completely different. They were not a point of interest in the original wrongly timed chart but became important when the true and actual time was given me. Now the home on Carnation appeared in a state of crisis, 26:42 Cancer, a critical degree. We now had Cancer on both House 3 and 4, so they are read together showing Fontelle's concern and distress about her move as well as her personal feelings regarding her new husband.
=====================================
I appreciate this clarification very much. Thank you.

********************ADDITIONAL information can be found in Post #196*********************

There are 3 groups of people in Bob's life who all have various degrees of interest as to whether he is better off missing versus having a body found.

He acquired an amount of wealth that is subject to debate, however it was substantial enough that he and his wife thought to preserve it in a trust before her death. It is apparently protected from future spouses and "barber friends".

After the death of his wife his "barber lady" starts hitting him up for big bucks over an 18 month period. The daughters get irate and call social services who could not go after "barber lady" because the dad would not speak out against her.

Then comes a woman out of his past, they were engaged 59 years ago, when, she was 14 and, he was old enough to know better. They reconnect, get married and then he walks off into the sunset, on his bad knees, abandoning her for a 2nd time..

All I am Asking is to look at all three groups and what each stands to lose or gain (his daughters, his new wife, and the barber lady) before forming an opinion.

Vanished: Millionaire newlywed, 81, still missing
2 months after mysterious disappearance, authorities have no trace
OrangeCountyRegister.com
By Adam Townsend
Thursday, October 8, 2009

From the article .... Police say Bob Harrod's son-in-law Jeff Michaels was doing work at the house July 27 in preparation for Fontelle Harrod's arrival.

Michaels told police he left the house for Home Depot to buy supplies around 2:30 p.m., and time stamped-receipts bear him out, Loomis said.

About 2:30 p.m. was the last time anyone says they saw Bob Harrod.

http://www.ocregister.com:80/articles/harrod-bob-police-2598739-fontelle-michaels

Vanished: Millionaire newlywed, 81, still missing
2 months after mysterious disappearance, authorities have no trace
OrangeCountyRegister.com
By Adam Townsend
Thursday, October 8, 2009

From the article .... Police say Bob Harrod's son-in-law Jeff Michaels was doing work at the house July 27 in preparation for Fontelle Harrod's arrival.

Michaels told police he left the house for Home Depot to buy supplies around 2:30 p.m., and time stamped-receipts bear him out, Loomis said.

About 2:30 p.m. was the last time anyone says they saw Bob Harrod.

http://www.ocregister.com:80/articles/harrod-bob-police-2598739-fontelle-michaels

AGAIN, we cannot stress how important the CORRECT TIME of record is required in order to extract noteworthy forensic details.

Tuba used the time Robt's wife made the call from Missouri according to what LE said the clock registered when the call came in - 0022AM/Calif Pacific Savings Time on the 28th.
That's the ONLY real confirmed time we have to work with.

This link is to the Law Enforcement Missing Person poster and it quotes a whole other last time seen, 11:00AM 7/27/09. See what I mean?
http://www.placentiapd.org/pd/PDF/misc/09-3263 920A HARROD-1.pdf

We've read the daughter heard his voice in the background around 11:30am in a tele conversaton she had, it was reported the son-in-law say he left around 11:00am and went to the CVS returning to Harrod's house around 12:30pm to find the housecleaner sitting outside waiting for him because she thought he was asleep.
And then we hear there is a receipt from Home Depot marked 3:something PM and the LE person is quoted in the news doing a backup calculation of time figuring in the time to drive back & forth with consideration that the son-in-law said he was in the store about and hour and the LE person say, 'so about 1:30pm would be right around time the son-in-law left for Home Depot.

There are conflicting inaccurate times quoted from a variety of news sources, so we will rely more on the 0022am (=11:22pm Placentia) 7/28/09 call time Chart.

quoting TUBA from a couple posts above:

PRAYERS go out for Robert Harrod.

Mars from Mr. Harrod's disappearance is accented two ways by the coming Full Moon. The eclipse and Full Moon during the last day of the year forms 30° from the Mars that was rising in his event chart. That means activity connected with either his assets or his belongings can produce clues; it is the nature of the aspect plus the Full Moon eclipse falls in that sector of his chart.

Additionally, during this eclipse, Mars in the heavens will be on the Mercury of his disappearance, ]in the home and final outcome House of that chart. Mercury is evidence. It is all papers, keys, instruments. It is in the Sign Leo which represents children, love affairs and stock market moves or gambles.

We have to hope that the investigation is still active and that concerned individuals are also looking.

ROBTHARROD-lasttelecallNONfamily.jpg

We had read in Robt.Harrod's Missing Persons thread that he had received a phone call @10AM, so this chart was cast. According to the sleuths, the person on the tele has not been disclosed.

Tuba had noted, Mercury contraparallel Pluto 'took Bob for a ride.' Scorpio(H3cusp) and Lord Pluto in the chart indicate trips you don't come home from.
Bob did NOT wander off or have cold feet regarding his new wife's planned arrival that week.

This chart clearly shows FAMILIARITY with his abductor(s) that fateful morning. For the time being, we'll leave it at that since no one has been termed a person of interest. We can safely rule out his bride, Fontelle who called the police from her Missouri locale and reported him missing in the middle of the night after speaking w/Bob's family. There are no aspects connecting her in any way with his disappearance.

*Contraparallel :
An aspect formed when two planets are in opposite declination, that is, when they are the same distance from the celestial equator, one north of it and one south. Generally considered to operate like an opposition.

Thank you FifthEssence! This is on track with what LE has stated ruling out stranger abduction. I'm going to have to brush up on studying and learning more about reading these charts! Thanks again!

There are 3 groups of people in Bob's life who all have various degrees of interest as to whether he is better off missing versus having a body found.

He acquired an amount of wealth that is subject to debate, however it was substantial enough that he and his wife thought to preserve it in a trust before her death. It is apparently protected from future spouses and "barber friends".

After the death of his wife his "barber lady" starts hitting him up for big bucks over an 18 month period. The daughters get irate and call social services who could not go after "barber lady" because the dad would not speak out against her.

Then comes a woman out of his past, they were engaged 59 years ago, when, she was 14 and, he was old enough to know better. They reconnect, get married and then he walks off into the sunset, on his bad knees, abandoning her for a 2nd time..

All I am Asking is to look at all three groups and what each stands to lose or gain (his daughters, his new wife, and the barber lady) before forming an opinion.

I rarely if ever post in this forum out of respect for those who are charting here. Much of what I bolded is no longer accurate-barber lady is cleared, there has been no proof to date of her hitting Bob up for big money, Fontelle was 16 at the time of the engagement and I have never seen the trust document replicated anywhere indicating that the bypass trust was protected against future spouses. In any case, Bob was free to spend his money as he pleased up to and including money held in the bypass trust. He was of completely sound mind says his long time physician which is why the elder services case was closed out.

Robert Harrod Case

Thank you FithEssence-what if the call came in at 9AM rather than 10AM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth