Nancy Grace feature on Lindsay Baum tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW!!! They just said that there is a possible break in the case. Also mentioned a POI in the case. Right now she's talking about a NC boy, I think she is going to switch to Lindsay in a few minutes.

I don't remember seeing some of those pictures of Lindsey before. My gosh, I can't believe all this time has gone by and this precious child hasn't been found. :(

Sometimes I wonder if someone didn't kidnap her and take her to another state and she is alive out there. I don't know why that comes to mind. Perhaps if that's the case, she'll see a show like this because her captor let's their guard down and when she sees people are still looking for her, she'll find a way to escape.

TY for posting about the show. :tyou:

Poor sweet Lindsey. We have to find her. :praying:

I remember the day she was reported missing. I like many of you for whatever reason just loved this little girl. No child should disappear while walking home from a friends home.....or anywhere else.

It is very much daylight in the NW after 9PM. Our town is way south and we can't start fireworks until after 10PM each July. When Lindsey went missing, the day was even longer than on July 4th.

It's unreal that she disappeared without a trace. :(

I don't like that all the callers NG is putting through want to know why Lindsay was walking alone...it was a matter of blocks, in a tiny town, in daylight...of course her mom has beat herself up constantly since, but I am not seeing the huge negligence here. A 10-year usually can walk a few blocks, I see little kids walking on my street all the time, which is suburban, but in a large city. Maybe it is not a great idea, but Lindsay should have been okay...

And besides, that is not going to help now...

What's this about the SO getting donuts and he's diabetic and he was getting them for the "children"???

I haven't been keeping up with Lindsey lately, obviously! :eek:

Amazing that Nancy has brought Lindsey back to the top, this is the sort of thing that may break a cold case. My applause to Nancy, I really had lost hope in this case. Frankly, I am both amazed and delighted that the media has recaptured the essence of Lindsey's tragedy.

Good to see you again Normcar! Long time.........way too long. We should be celebrating a miracle that Lindsey has been found alive instead of gathering because she's now a cold case. :(

I wasn't even a moderator yet when Lindsey went missing and we used to gather daily for news.

Amazing that Nancy has brought Lindsey back to the top, this is the sort of thing that may break a cold case. My applause to Nancy, I really had lost hope in this case. Frankly, I am both amazed and delighted that the media has recaptured the essence of Lindsey's tragedy.

I guess this is the first in a new series to run the next few months.
I fear that this case will only be solved, though, if someone close to the abductor contacts LE over lingering doubts, or actual knowledge of the crime.

Someone in McCleary knows. They have to. Nothing happens in a town that small without SOMEONE inside the town knowing. Those people need to come forward.

Melissa Baum's strength amazes me.

Thanks Kimster, much appreciated, I missed the forum but couldn't bring myself to join for the past year because I was so bothered by the lack of movement in the case. I'm really greatful that mom Baum has been given this reawakening of media hope. I honestly didn't believe such a thing would happen and the fact that it has is pure gold and a bit of a miracle, imo. I have often thought about this case over the past few years and was extremely depressed at the lack of media attention. Tonight has been a breath of fresh air, and perhaps fresh leads as well. It has been a really great lift for myself and I'm sure all of you who have followed Lindsey's life.

What's this about the SO getting donuts and he's diabetic and he was getting them for the "children"???

I haven't been keeping up with Lindsey lately, obviously! :eek:

I think in our copies of search warrants here we have info on this, maybe Patterson?

I have to compliment Nancy on her vision of focusing on finding 50 missing children. Wow, what a great focus, especially in prime time and HLN. A huge thumbs up to Nancy, what a great concept, and even if 1 child is found, Nancy should be applauded for her dedication and devotion to Americas lost.

I'm sure that this quest will draw attention to many cold cases, including Lindsey, drawing them out and focusing again on our lost children.

My hope is that all of us will ship an email off to Nancy thanking her for a most excellent way of bringing the cold and lost cases back up to the top of America's consciousness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni