Hasanni Case to be on Nancy Grace 01.18.2011, 9pm EST (HLN)

Just got home and am watching online: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/timer55

Someone says her boy named Christian Taylor Furgeson is also missing. KlaasKids has helped her. She wonders if they are related I think? Not sure.

NG said she is going to look into getting him on the air.

And NG says a tip came in regarding Hassani? Sorry I wasn't here to catch it. :(

Foster father remains the prime suspect. He has moved across the country. Latex gloves were found in the trunk?

Amber Alert for a 4 year old in California - Gilliani Cardanas. (sp?) NG is talking about the suspect who is a non-biological ex-BF of the mother.

Has his segment been on yet? Or is he the whole show?

He was the whole show. :) Or...the majority of the show. She did talk briefly about a few other missing persons. But I'd say he got at least 75% of the show. This new program airs AFTER Nancy's normal program.

Just got home and am watching online: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/timer55

Someone says her boy named Christian Taylor Furgeson is also missing. KlaasKids has helped her. She wonders if they are related I think? Not sure.

NG said she is going to look into getting him on the air.

And NG says a tip came in regarding Hassani? Sorry I wasn't here to catch it. :(

Christian Ferguson - http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/f/ferguson_christian.html

On Websleuths - MO MO - Christian Ferguson, 9, St. Louis, 11 June 2003 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The tip Nancy is referring to was an anonymous caller. She said she knew the family. She said something about foster father killing Hasanni in the home.

LE on phone says they believe Hasanni was killed in the home, by Ross.

Does this new program have transcripts for those of us without cable who are unable to watch?

tia

Does this new program have transcripts for those of us without cable who are unable to watch?

tia

I hope so - I didn't see it, either.

I'm looking for vid and/or transcripts, as we speak. I'll post if I find anything.

YAY! Thanks, Daisy. I will copy your post to the show transcript thread, as well.

It doesn't look good for finding a full video, but if I find one I will post.

I watched last night and boy was it sad. If he didnt want to take care of the little boy why did he have to kill him? I just dont understand people. I dont know much about this case, but Is HC aunt even trying to keep his name out there. Obviously someone loves HC cause I've seen his case in the news. Who is keeping this case alive?

I watched last night and boy was it sad. If he didnt want to take care of the little boy why did he have to kill him? I just dont understand people. I dont know much about this case, but Is HC aunt even trying to keep his name out there. Obviously someone loves HC cause I've seen his case in the news. Who is keeping this case alive?

I think some of the case spirit has come from Hasanni's grandma, but a lot is from Sherri Miller, who started Citizens for the Lost after Hasanni went missing, and supporters in the community.

Dang I missed watching this - little man you need to be found.

I missed the show, darn it. I'm assuming the tipster has been in touch with LE ?? (sorry if this is a dumb question).

I missed the show, darn it. I'm assuming the tipster has been in touch with LE ?? (sorry if this is a dumb question).

From the sounds of things, the tipster is quite likely one that has been commenting on every discussion of Hasanni's case across the internet, though I don't know for sure. I would assume she has also contacted LE, however her assertions sound more like opinion than evidence, IMO.

If I am wrong about this, and s/he does have some hard evidence, then I dearly hope they have taken what they know to LE.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back