19 Jan 2011 - Jennifer Kesse Case on Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shin Masamura

Him who is without syntax cast out the 1st pronoun
Reaction score
According to the Internet, Her 5 year anniversery is coming up and going to be on Nancy Grace. Hopefully we can get the conversation going again on this "SILENT" case

I understand the Kesses will be on this Wednesday. Appears to be part of this,

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/category/content-partner/tv-nancy-grace/?hpt=C2

where Nancy grace will be featuring 50 missing people in 50 days. Can only help to raise awareness.

I'm thinking, maybe we should try to watch all 50 Nancy Grace segments. Who knows, maybe we will see a similarity between Jen's case and another case which no one has yet realized.

I'm watching too. So happy to see her covering Jennifer's case!

Orlando PD won't take tips? WTH?

Orlando PD won't take tips? WTH?

I know...I was aghast when I heard that. Pardon me for saying so, but I wish the Kesses could sue OPD and use that money to help find Jennifer and others. Disgusting.

I know...I was aghast when I heard that. Pardon me for saying so, but I wish the Kesses could sue OPD and use that money to help find Jennifer and others. Disgusting.

ITA! Disgusting!

God bless that family.
As for the lack of cooperation by their police. It all boils down to revenue.They need to go out and pursue individuals for speeding tickets, DUI's, drug charges, etc, because they produce REVENUE. REVENUE is INCOME These cases that cost them money...like missing people and murders of "insignificant people" in blue and white collar society, they have no interest in.
The minute you piss a policeman off, he becomes your enemy.Dont tell them they dont do their job right, because they will abuse and misuse their power to make sure you never get justice.I know its not all police and departments out there, so sorry to step on caring toes.But, we give these officers a badge to ruin peoples lives and they have no social skills or ability to work effectively with the emotions of people that are hurting and desperate. They are more concerned with the guy going 7 miles over the speed limit in the construction zone because its MONEY!
KUDOS to you Dad for taking it upon yourself to investigate this crime.  Those that love Jennifer are the only ones that care! Isnt that sad? I care.

I was glad to see this air because we havent heard any news. A couple of new things I heard today (Im new so its probably been discussed before).

The Landscapers: I really feel the parents were pushing in that direction. Were they hired as individuals, or by a company? What company? IS it big or small? Even if they hire illegals, they surely know their names and some information about them, for example, did any of them fit the description of the suspect? Where is their equipment stored? Trucks? I would do a one dog search right in that area. If indeed it was one of the workers (or all of them) could they have concealed Jennifer in their work vehicles? Have the border tapes been reviewed for the day she went missing and afterIm sure if the family is investigating, they have hired someone or doing it themselves.

The Brothers Friends: Boo hiss, I know that no one wants to believe its someone they know, but sometimes it IS the last person we suspect. Do any of the brother's friends/girlfriends resemble this picture? Could the brother have had a party where people came he did not know?Could someone have showed up that morning expecting the brother to be there, since he had been homesitting?Maybe a friend of the brother had friends over who had people there that brother didnt know about. If I was that guy and I was apartment sitting my sister's apartment, I probably would have had a party.Does the brother know if drugs passed hands in the house while his sister was away? Hard questions, but shame and guilt can do terrible things to our memories.

I say gal, because when I first saw the video, it made me think of a "manly" woman. We see many gals that are tomboys, lesbians, etc that dress more like a man than a woman.Sometimes (no harm intended) they are called "butch."I thought that very possibly could be a woman. Perhaps it is women's shoes they should look at rather than mens. If it IS a gal, then Id be looking at female friends, coworkers, could she have had a past girl relationship? Its all the rage for college gals these days. How about a jealous girlfriend of Jennifer's boyfriend? Any woman she had trouble with at work, school??

Finally, The registered sex offender that lived next door.  Did he fit the physical description of the person driving the car, or have friends/girlfriends that fit that description? Did they check his computer? Where is he now?His house should have been searched which is a right the state has, right for registered offenders? They give up their rights in that situation, if Im correct; May be wrong. Its not too late to see. He no doubt kept a trophy, picture, or shrine to her. If him.

The size of that individual in the video is really key. Skinny, shorter guy or gal.

He/She also appear pretty young, so the chances of him making mistakes is high.Just my initial questions afterthe show.

Good luck family!Shame on your police force and politicians for giving up! If it was their child they would use all resources!!!

I watched this last night, also and am also disgusted that OPD won't take tips?? I don't understand. HOW are they supossed to get any tips - the family that is??
Is this true?
FBI won't take tips, either? I just don't get that. Not saying the family is lying...but it just makes no sense. This is an investigation....

also, my theory all along is that she was taken at or near her car. I believe it was one of the illegals who worked there, hence the dog tracking the scent from the car back to the apartment. I think this was a crime of oppurtunity, and it's a shame that LE botched it from the beginning.
I am wondering if there is any way they can go back and track at least SOME of the workers who worked there that day.....???? ANY.
Was that survellince pix shown to any of the workers??
Did any of the workers notice anyone acting strange, leaving work early that day, coming back....marks on his face, arms?
A lot of questions unanswered.
This case has haunted me since DAY 1. Being the same age as Jennifer's...it's so sad for her and her family.
It just, unfortunately, seems hopeless they will solve this case if LE is not accepting leads, let ALONE cooperating!!

I watched this segment of NG the other nite. I didn't know that the landscaping company came every Tuesday, promptly at 7:30a.m., the exact time Jennifer most likely disappeared.

There's also the workers that were doing construction, remodeling of the condo complex. They were allowed to stay in vacant apartments. They said that the day AFTER Jennifer went missing, 3/4's of the crew had disappeared. Something is up with that.

The people who were connected to the condo complex that were in charge of the hiring of these day workers etc., should have been called in and questioned by LE. I don't see why they can't be contacted now and questioned. Of course, I guess they're not under any obligation to talk, but IF the FBI contacted them, maybe they'd cooperate.

I don't recall if it was this case or another, where NG said that there's a $30K reward being offered. Too bad a private detective couldn't just look into the case for a week or so and see if he could get any new leads. It might be worth his while if he could possibly find the answer to this mystery.

I just can't imagine one of my daughters disappearing without a trace. Heartbreaking. :(

JMHO
fran

I followed this case for years and just about from the very beginning.
The group I was involved with went over all the points raised in the most recent posts here many times.

It is easy to put the boot into LE but they never had much going for them.
Sure, they were a bit slow out of the blocks but after that a huge effort was put in.

It is very difficult to solve a crime when:

There is no crime scene.
No evidence.
No witnesses.
No body.

My own theory, for what is it worth, is the abduction was carried out by one or more of the illegal construction works at Mosaic.
There is nothing new about this idea I know.

I knew this case was in trouble when the lead detective of the time stated 'this is as close to a vanishing as I have ever seen.'

With the fifth anniversary of Jennifer's abduction approaching I cannot see how the case will ever be resolved.
Many people thought the FBI would make the difference but they too had nothing to work with.
There are thousands of unsolved abductions and there are many here at WS.

It is very sad that Jennifer's family, friends and loved ones will more than likely never have closure.

So sad indeed. Ecspecially when they are SO CLOSE to having their prime suspect. He got SO lucky with those beams being there by that gate.....horrible.

A "perfect crime" is when no one knows a crime was committed.

When a person disappears without a trace and there's no indication of foul play, I would think that is a 'perfect crime.'

This is one of those times.

Unfortunately,
fran
:(

PS....I too always suspected one of the construction workers. But the landscape crew is interesting. Even if they SAW something...........fran

So sad indeed. Ecspecially when they are SO CLOSE to having their prime suspect. He got SO lucky with those beams being there by that gate.....horrible.

I think it's very important that the two POI's pictured in the below link be thoroughly checked out.

1. They lived very near Jennifer Kesse
2. They were involved in Construction
3. They abducted a 12 year old girl
4. They took the girl to an abandoned house
5. It looks like a hit when you compare the security cam picture and Monzalvo's bowl type haircut..see links below.

I don't know if the FBI are investigating these two (thankfully they are in prison FOR LIFE) but I wonder if they could measure Monalvo's stride/gait? Can they videotape him walking in a similar outfit as what's in the security cam? Can they even give him a bowl-type haircut and photograph him from the same angle as the security cam?

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21479183/detail.html#
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86353&page=2 - Scroll approx halfway down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado