Schwarzenegger outlaws sex with corpses

emma l

Reaction score
Came across this and is safe to say I was a little suprised!!! What year are we in??!!! :eek: I of course presumed it was already illegal!! V worrying!!

SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Having sex with corpses is now officially illegal in California after Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger signed a bill barring necrophilia, a spokeswoman says.

The new legislation marks the culmination of a two-year drive to outlaw necrophilia in the state and will help prosecutors who have been stymied by the lack of an official ban on the practice, according to experts.

"Nobody knows the full extent of the problem. ... But a handful of instances over the past decade is frequent enough to have a bill concerning it," said Tyler Ochoa, a professor at Santa Clara University School of Law who has studied California cases involving allegations of necrophilia.

"Prosecutors didn't have anything to charge these people with other than breaking and entering. But if they worked in a mortuary in the first place, prosecutors couldn't even charge them with that," Ochoa said on Friday.
snip................
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/040910/80/f2d9y.html

They can't even charge them if they already work in a mortuary?!!!! What can I say really?!!! :confused: :eek:

Schwarzenegger outlaws sex with corpses

~~~~

Well it about time! :snooty:

How about someone who speaks like one and acts like he's dead, nice one Arnie

well that will ruin a lot of people's plans for the weekend :doh:

emma l said:
Came across this and is safe to say I was a little suprised!!! What year are we in??!!! :eek: I of course presumed it was already illegal!! V worrying!!

Ditto. Geez!!

Uh oh. I think I may be in trouble now. I was just planning a vacation to CA and now my plans will have to be changed!!! :eek:

Okay, okay. Just kidding!

My mother grew up in a small town in Wisconsin close to where Eddie Gein lived and did all that creppo stuff with corpses. They used to always tease each other that if they parked in their cars late at night at "Eddie Gein would get 'em." LOL He really was the boogie man.

Gary Ridgeway (the Green River killer) and Ted Bunde both said they revisited the dump/burial sites of their victims and repeatedly had sex with the rotting corpses. Ridgeway described sometimes having to push aside maggots to do it, but the maggots didn't stop him.

What WAS Arnold thinking? I guess he thinks there are limits to "I'll be back!":D

Jeana (DP) said:
My mother grew up in a small town in Wisconsin close to where Eddie Gein lived and did all that creppo stuff with corpses. They used to always tease each other that if they parked in their cars late at night at "Eddie Gein would get 'em." LOL He really was the boogie man.

I've never heard of this person, I'll have to remember that name and look him up. Sounds creepy and gross, but maybe an interesting read.

Ike said:
I've never heard of this person, I'll have to remember that name and look him up. Sounds creepy and gross, but maybe an interesting read.

They said he was who Silence of the Lambs and Psycho are based after!!

Jeana (DP) said:

Ohhh...I didn't recognize the name. I think I saw a story about this in the Court TV Crime Library, but have not read it yet. Should be interesting.

Jeana (DP) said:
Recently I read an article about a man that 'silence' was supposed to be based on - but that name does not look familiar.... :waitasec:

I will see if I can find it again

Ivy said:
Gary Ridgeway (the Green River killer) and Ted Bunde both said they revisited the dump/burial sites of their victims and repeatedly had sex with the rotting corpses. Ridgeway described sometimes having to push aside maggots to do it, but the maggots didn't stop him.
This was another one of those TMI moments.....My own fault, I should have been alerted by the title.

deputylinda said:
well that will ruin a lot of people's plans for the weekend :doh:

lol linda!! now californians will have to drive all the way to canada. :D

how many californians does it take to screw in a light bulb? ....

none, they all screw in hot tubs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back