TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #34

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Mist

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Hailey20Dunn-120lr.gif

Hailey is 13 years old. She was heading to stay with a friend on Monday Dec. 27th but never made it. She is 5'1" with hazel eyes and brown hair. She also has pierced ears. She was last seen at 1804 Chestnut, wearing navy blue sweat pants, a light colored T-shirt and pink and white shoes.
Anyone who has seen Hailey contact the Colorado City Police Dept. at 325-728-5294

Thread #1 Thread #2
Thread #3 Thread #4
Thread #5 Thread #6
Thread #7 Thread #8
Thread #9 Thread #10
Thread #11 Thread #12
Thread #13 Thread #14
Thread #15 Thread #16
Thread #17 Thread #18
Thread #19 Thread #20
Thread #21 Thread #22
Thread #23 Thread #24
Thread #25 Thread #26
Thread #27 Thread #28
Thread #29 Thread #30
Thread #31 Thread #32
Thread #33

Media Links
Sar information for Hailey Dunn
Hailey Dunn Facebook/You Tube/MM site

You must read this post and hit the 'thanks' button before you post in this thread.

We do not allow rumors to be posted or perpetuated at WS.
Do not post a rumor or respond to a rumor.

No bashing Law Enforcement.

Direct quotes and screenshots from social networking sites are not allowed at WS.
You may discuss what is on a social networking site but must include the link. However, do not discuss or link to sites that are private.
Please do not post about other posters. That is a TOS violation because it is rude. It’s like talking behind someone’s back.
The only appropriate way to respond to problematic posts is to hit the alert button. We will then look at the post and handle it asap. Do not respond to a problematic post. That compounds the problem and delays the solution.
We do not allow the posting of personal information about people who have not been named as a POI or suspect by LE or MSM.
You must include a link to where you found the information in your post.
Just because a person is connected to a case doesn't mean we can immediately start using his/her name, even if it is an adult. There is no need to drag innocent people through the mud.
If people start talking to the media about the case then yes, they have decided they want their identity known. Then you can use their names in posts here at WS.
If suspects and family members are talked about in the major media outlets, you can use their names in posts here at WS.

We don't allow name posting of minors’ names, except for Hailey's, of course.

The full WS TOS and "rules" can be found here: The Rules

'Insiders' or "Locals"
Before you post ANY inside information that could help this case PLEASE report it to the police first. Here at Websleuths, we don't care about having "scoops" or "bombshells." We care about the cases, the people involved, and making sure Websleuths is not hindering the investigation by allowing people to post inside information that the police do not have yet.
If you know Hailey or her family and want to post about her, then WS admin needs to talk to you. Please email wsverify@xmission.com
Include:
The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name.
In the subject line please put which case you are asking to be verified on.
It will all be kept strictly confidential.
Unless what you are saying can be verified by law enforcement and/or the media, it is not considered a "fact" here. You may personally know for 100% certainty that it is true, but unless you are verified and/or can back it up with a link, we do have to consider it to be a rumor. This is not to single anyone out or to ignore information, but to maintain the integrity of a case and keep the best interests of the victims at the forefront.
Please do what is right by the case first before you post anything on Websleuths.
Do not post about private conversations with case players unless the case player is aware that the conversation is going public.
If you are a local or insider and your posts do not include any "inside" information, you do not need to be verified. Please remember, however, that information as simple as what Mom does for a living or where BF works are considered inside information.

Check for professional and locals here...
Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders

Please Continue here...

bringing over Tricia's post from thread #31

DO YOU KNOW WHY WE ARE HERE?

We are here to make a difference. And WE DO. Websleuths is the only forum on the Internet that is respected by LE, Families, Media, and people from around the world.

WHY? Because we do our best to keep focused on what really matters.

What matters in Hailey's case? THAT WE FIND HAILEY.

We can all agree Hailey's mom is not going to be Mother of the Year ever.

We can all agree Hailey's mom brought into their lives the focus of the investigation into her disappearance.

This makes me angry like it does all of you I'm sure.

But what Hailey's mother did to earn money, what she does in other areas of her personal life, as unseemly to us as it all may be, is not directly connected to the disappearance of her daughter.

What we know is connected to the investigation is her boyfriend. And we have found out that she appeared to have lied about threats to herself and Hailey from this guy.

That makes me sick but that doesn't mean I will allow Websleuths to go down to the gutter to discuss and trash the areas of her life that do not have to do with Hailey's disappearance.

WHY WE DO WE WANT TO KNOW ALL THE UNSEEMLY PARTS OF HER LIFE?

The only reason we do is because it is disgusting and makes us mad.

But by discussing her past (which is not connected to what is going on now) how does that help with the case?

All it does is trash a mother, and as little I think of her parenting skills she is a mother, who is missing her daughter.

I spoke to Marc Klaas tonight. He asked me to please help everyone to keep on track with what is really important right now.

And that is Hailey. Not what her mother has done in her past that makes us cringe as parents.

Please let's keep Websleuths above the all the gossip crap that has NOTHING to do with the case.

When I speak to Brad Dennis (The head of the KlaasKids Search Team and is in Texas tonight) and ask him what we can do to help his team find Hailey I can guarentee you he is not going to ask us to find out what Billie did for a living.

Keep on topic and keep your keyboard on track. We are here for Hailey.

End of story.

bringing over Tricia's post from thread #32

Help is needed in the search for Hailey Dunn.

The KlaasKids Search Team is in Colorado City Texas searching for Hailey.

Websleuths member Brad Dennis is the head of the search team.

Those of you who know Brad know he is the type of person to only ask for help when it is really needed.

What they need most are searchers. I'm sure they will get more on the weekend but if you are a local and want to help you can report to the Civic Center ( I would suggest in in the morning) located at 157 West 2nd street.

The searchers need food. Not water this time but food and here is where it gets tricky.

There are only a few restaurants/fast food places in Colorado City Texas and only one that delivers. And it delivers the food of life for all searchers ;PIZZA. There is a Pizza Hut in Colorado City.

WE WILL START ORDERING PIZZA'S FOR THE SEARCHERS TOMORROW, THURSDAY JANUARY 2OTH.

They have enough today.

Let's set a goal of a minimum of 10 to 15 pizzas for Thursday and Friday. Then the weekend we will need a lot more but let's concentrate on the next two days.

We will keep track of what we are ordering/donating HERE

I have spoken to the manager and he is aware of the situation.

Call (325) 728-5282 starting tomorrow.

FOR THE LOCALS IN AND AROUND COLORADO CITY TEXAS.

The searchers are in dire need of tape so they can mark the things they find but here is the problem. It has to be any other color other than Orange or Pink. It seems they mark everything in Colorado City Texas with orange and pink tape and these are the colors of tape KlaasKids uses.

They need blue, red, green any other type of marking tape other than orange or pink.

If you are local and can deliver tape to the Civic Center or can figure out a way to get it there then everyone will be eternally grateful.

If you are ordering a pizza, getting them their tape, or, giving them anything else they might need please go HERE and list it. This way we can keep track of how much of what is being delivered.

If you want to search and have questions about the search you can call Brad at 850-525-4807 but please only call him if you are planning on searching and need info or there is truly something you can help him with and need to talk to him first. He is swamped but is more than willing to talk to you.

THANK YOU SO MUCH. You all care so much for Hailey.

You all prove that there are still many wonderful people out there who are more than willing to help strangers in need.

Take care,
Tricia

Please note - there's a new thread for Friday's needs:

TX Friday Jan 21st Food/Volunteer Thread for Hailey Dunn Search - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I wanted to bring this over here to make sure it wasn't missed:

That answers what? Surely, inthe year 2011, you and the other posters who are pointing out the AA boy are not realling turning this into an issue of race. I notice your posts are vague but insinuating. I really hope you are not going to take this thread down that vulgar road. REally, If I misread your vague posts then accept my apology. My only desire is to keep things intellectual and not vulgar.

Wow... I'm sorry if my post was misinterpeted. JB said she saw Hailey with an AA boy. We were wondering if it could be CD's GF's son, but his GF is not AA. When I saw the pic, and saw that he was AA (or biracial), I decided that he can't be ruled out and maybe it was him.

I'm sorry if my "posts" are rude. I really thought I was "anything but"...?

34th thread and we are still in circles, IMOO

What made the relationship with SA so AWESOME in the last 6 months?

So Hailey starts sleeping in her own room after getting a new TV and wham she is GONE!

IMO The child in the pic is clearly of mixed race. I would not describe him as AA. But maybe that's just me:innocent:

I wanted to bring this over here to make sure it wasn't missed:

Wow... I'm sorry if my post was misinterpeted. JB said she saw Hailey with an AA boy. We were wondering if it could be CD's GF's son, who is not AA. When I saw the pic, and saw that he was AA, I decided that he can't be ruled out and maybe it was him.

I'm sorry if my "posts" are rude. I really thought I was "anything but"...?

I think it was my post, and when I first heard AA, that was my thought..."Oh please don't let it be racial", I think my post did not explain that well enough.

Didn't SA say Hailey was watching tv in the living room when he arrived home on Monday?

Well, I hope DD is getting a little peace this evening.

I think it was my post, and when I first heard AA, that was my thought..."Oh please don't let it be racial", I think my post did not explain that well enough.

No, mine was quoted.

If I were 13 and my mother had sketchy bf, I would be in my room with the door locked. Actually, as most 13 yr old girls are notoriously PRIVATE, I am surprised she slept on the couch. Did the brother confirm this or is this another of BD's stories?

Does anyone else think Hailey's room seems very large for a house that size? Also, the windows are lower than a standard bedroom-- do you think this could be a living area transformed into a bedroom?

I find it confusing when Mark K. stressed so profusively that we need to check other avenues and not fixate on SA. Has the press got word of that as well? We are sleuthing what is being reported, IMO. Need a break - I'm out!

Originally Posted By winterrose{From Thread#33}
It's almost odd that DD would take the earring back to BD,why didn't he ask his father about it?The photo posted is interesting.Maybe he did,just wondering.

As the Thread was closing and things get so chaotic during the switch over I copy/pasted your above post and wanted to know which pic you were referring to?{the one from Clint's fb or is this a completely different photo that you're speaking of above?}..and would you tell me where it was learned that DD took the missing red hoop that was found at dads..he took it to mom{BD}?

TIA... I wasn't able to watch NG and was having to follow along by the zooming pages of posts..lol{I'll get to watch the mid nite showing here of NG}..but just wanted to make sure if thats where this specific info was learned..

Again TIA...

Didn't SA say Hailey was watching tv in the living room when he arrived home on Monday?

So in 15 minutes she was suppose to jump up,no putting on shoes,jacket,purse,take anything at all and go out the door to spend the night in flipflops and walk 4 or 5 blocks.I don't think so.

IMO The child in the pic is clearly of mixed race. I would not describe him as AA. But maybe that's just me:innocent:

He's a beautiful little boy.

Are there NO cameras ANYWHERE in Colorado City? All these sightings??

Bringing this over, too:

From CarmenU:

Thank you for clarifying. Accept my apology, I really didn't want to go down that road. I will take a deep breath now.

Carmen, my very best friend in all the world is AA, as are many of my good friends. I have a biracial niece that I love with all my heart. I am sorry if you thought anyone was going 'down that road'. I was shaking so much that I could hardly type my response in the post above - and I take it from your post that you were upset as well.

Truce?

The program also reported that Billie Dunn's other child, 16-year-old DD, was taken into state custody. Sources tell bigcountryhomepage.com that CPS is investigating the Dunns. However, sources tell us hasn't been placed in custody of the state. Billie Dunn confirmed that on Wednesday night saying he was staying with relatives in Snyder.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333226

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member