Oprah to reveal HUGE secret on Monday

Daisyjane

"All the clouds are clearing, and I think we're ov
Reaction score
According to http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/21/oprah-reveal-huge-family-secret_n_812418.html

Oprah's gonna reveal a huge family secret on Monday, something she's
recently discovered.

Excerpt from the article:

"I thought I'd seen it all. But this, my friends, is the miracle of
all miracles," Winfrey says in a promotional spot for the show. The
word "miracle" appears on screen, reinforcing her pronouncement.

"I was given some news that literally shook me to my core. This time,
I'm the one being reunited," she said. "I was keeping a family secret
for months, and on Monday you're going to hear it straight from me."

Anyone care to hazard a guess?

um, my bet, reuniting with a child given up for adoption after a teen pregnancy?

Years ago, after she came out about childhood abuse, etc there was some tabloid reports that she had had a pregnancy and given the child up for adoption.

I am wondering whether she and this child have reunited and are developing a relationship.

I'm sorry...but Oprah is way too dramatic for me! I'm sure it's not all that exciting...just something to get her network OWN on the road. Just like her overrated interview with Piers Morgan,I'm sure it will be anti climatic. it's all about PR folks...all about PR.

hmmmm She is Obama's sister?
Just being silly

I think you are right about being reunited with the baby she gave up for adoption.

It was my understanding that the baby Oprah gave birth to, died. I think she has stated this herself.

guess we will have to wait and see.

I wonder if that was something she said to protect hereself and her child from papz and tabloids and also thprotect the privacy of the family that adopted?

If that child truly did pass then perhaps she has discovered a previously unkown sibling and been quitly getting to know them?

We will know soon enough.

Maya Angelou is her biological mother?

She's a direct descendant of King Tut?

Gail and her find out their third cousins?

John Travolta beamed her up?

Oh I am just waiting. I hope I can stand it until her Monday reveal. I hope she tells us in her Queen Oprah yell.:crazy:

Maybe she's George Bush's cousin???:crazy::crazy::crazy:

did she give birth to a baby?
I thought she had an abortion?

if she did give birth & adopt out, then that's my guess too ... (that she was reunited with her birth child)

IDK if she did, I just recall a long while back a bunch of tabloid rumors that she had birthed a child and given it up for adoption. I do not believe she ever admits it and I do not even know if it is true, remember my source was a tabloid. But sometimes, even the tabloids do get hold of a legitimate story. Maybe there was some truth to it, maybe it was all just rumor.

My guess is that she has finally discovered who her actual bio dad is. Seems that has always been a mystery. There has been a show in the last year on HBO (?) about famous people finding out more about their ancestry. Perhaps DNA has proven who her dad really is. MOO...

I agree with others that the mystery is not about the child she had who reportedly died. If this is not about her bio dad then another guess would be about previously unknown sibs -- once again proven by DNA evidence.

I did not know bio dad was still a mystery. That being the case, by all means that is probably what it is. That could mean both dad and previously unknown siblings.

According to Gayle, the baby was born prematurely and died shortly after.

http://www.hollywood.com/news/Oprah_Lost_a_Baby_at_14/3611067

"Best friend and Oprah editor Gayle King says, "She didn't really know who the father was of this child... and hid the pregnancy for a very long time."

Oprah reveals the baby, which was born prematurely, died shortly after birth."

No clue what the secret is, but also don't really care. Unless she's running for president and planning to pay down the debt from her Christmas Club Savings Account, I doubt it affects me.

I think its a sibling she didn't know about..

Maybe she was told the baby she gave birth to died...when in fact he/she did not and was placed for adoption. Maybe she is being reunited with her child... But it's probably not anything that miraculous...probably more like she's related to Obama or Bush...lol

Maybe the baby she gave birth to didn't pass away. Maybe she was lead to believe that. "Miracle of all miracles" & "shook me to my core" make me think it's something amazing. But I've been wrong before! But then it does say "was keeping a family secret for months" so who knows?
Should be interesting to see.

No offense to Websleuthers who like O., but I can't stand the woman. Seems like everything she says or does is just to draw attention to her, and only her. This is the same IMO, but probably is some family issue or discovery, which will draw even more attention. Maybe she's pregnant in later life, but that's not reuniting. She could have found out that she was given to or abducted by people she thought were her family, but weren't.

No offense to Websleuthers who like O., but I can't stand the woman. Seems like everything she says or does is just to draw attention to her, and only her. This is the same IMO, but probably is some family issue or discovery, which will draw even more attention. Maybe she's pregnant in later life, but that's not reuniting. She could have found out that she was given to or abducted by people she thought were her family, but weren't.

I don't care for her much either. I had her background show running one day, and couldn't believe how rude and obnoxious she was. If that's how one gets to the top - no thank you.

And she really messed with a lot of her followers by starting OWN, which is a premium cable channel that most people don't have, or can't afford. I'm glad I don't have it - LOL.

MOO

Mel

A step-sister? If it is just a step-sister, then Oprah done gone Nancy Grace Bombshell on us: making a big thing out of something that isn't so big, IMO. She better be a step-sister with horns or a tail or something, for all of this build up and hullabaloo...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back