GUILTY Australia - Jason Spradbury for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Victoria, 2010

Missizzy

Reaction score
Are we going to need a new sub-category? The family arrested in South Africa for running a child *advertiser censored* ring were also pig farmers. One would think these guys would be too busy but I guess nothing deters a pedophile. Oh how I hope these little ones are getting the services they need.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/eu_russi...Ec2VjA3luX3RvcF9zdG9yeQRzbGsDcnVzc2lhdGVycm9y

Piggery manager jailed for child sex abuse

"A CENTRAL Victorian man who sexually abused three children, including an eight-year-old boy, had a child *advertiser censored* stash a judge labelled as the worst he has seen.

Jason Spradbury, 37, a piggery worker, was found to have almost 58,000 child *advertiser censored* images and videos on his home computer involving children as young as six months, the Victorian County Court heard today.

A number of the images were of his three victims.

Judge Lance Pilgrim said the images sank to the depths of depravity and were the "very worst" he had encountered...."

and

"....Spradbury was jailed for 12 years after pleading guilty to 39 child sex-related charges.

The offences took place over seven years between 2003 and April last year and involved Spradbury indecently assaulting a 10-year-old boy and a nine-year-old girl and sexually abusing and penetrating a boy from the age of eight...."

more at link

Lord help us. Why are some so darned frightening? There are some guys where you'd never know and others where you'd cross the street.

I've never seen that registry before, Filly. Thanks, I guess.....

Those poor children. They probably saw no way out.

. One would think these guys would be too busy but I guess nothing deters a pedophile.

One of the worst mass murderers in Canada was a pig farmer and he found
time to murder about {{49}}.....{{{{ The Crown reported that Pickton told the officer that he wanted to kill another woman to make it an even 50, and that he was caught because he was "sloppy".[8]}}}

He was only tried for 6 but was charged with 26

Valleyboy--I remember the case. Horrid and heart wrenching. I don't really think that there's a connection to raising pigs and serial murder or child *advertiser censored* but it is odd. It's not a field where one would be brought into daily contact with children--like teachers or coaches. Possibly it has something to do with isolation. Pigs are often raised on more isolated farms than cattle or horses and possibly that affords some cover for atrocities. After all, we surely know that there's been a number of sex abuse cases over the years involving chicken farms/ranches. They too are often isolated.

And how often do we hear that children were abused in coops or barns? My mother was raped by her minister/school bus driver father in the barn, when they went to do the milking early in the morning. My children were raped in the neighbor's exotic bird coop. The Mohler children chillingly describe being raped in a chicken coop. An enclosed space where the rapist can see and hear someone coming....

Intriguing but disturbing stuff.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni