Woman rips off husband's testicles

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
A Romanian man had his testicles ripped off by his wife after she accused him of having an affair.

Fifty-year-old Aurica Marinescu from Constanta managed to call an ambulance before he passed out.

Doctors at a local hospital managed to re-attach his scrotum after a ten hour operation.

But despite his injuries, Marinescu says he won't press charges against his wife, according to the local daily Libertatea.

He said: "We were at home when we started to fight over a so-called relationship I had with another woman. She got so angry that she grabbed my scrotum and ripped it off.

"I wouldn't have said she was a strong woman but

she was furious and she seemed to have superhuman strength in her anger.

The pain was incredible."

The man said his wife was very passionate and added he still loved her,

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1102280.html?menu=

I cannot help noticing how many of these stories involve the forced removal of testicles, any issue you want to share oh Princess of the North :D

Hugh said:
I cannot help noticing how many of these stories involve the forced removal of testicles, any issue you want to share oh Princess of the North :D
... what are you suggesting Hugh?

one more post like that and you might 'make the news' if you get my drift :D

Hugh said:
Please accept my fullsome and heartfelt apologies for any insult taken. :)
:blowkiss: your family jewels are safe again

Why mess with the junk? Dang!!!!! Take all his money, but for the love of Christ, leave the guys stuff alone!!!

I can't help but notice how many of these stories are coming out of Romania. Why do you suppose that is? (The gangrene penis guy, the guy with the forarm skin graft, the doctors who accidently removed one) Suppose this is some new weird form of vampirism?

(I have a friend here at work who is Romanian from the town where Vlad Tempe's castle is and she loves to talk about vampires. Although she had never heard of one until she moved to the states.)

Just sign me President of the Lorena Bobbitt Fan Club. :)

Come on, give me a break, how in the world could a woman rip off a man's testicles???

poco said:
Come on, give me a break, how in the world could a woman rip off a man's testicles???

Poco, use your imagination. LOL I think if I were mad enough anything is possible. HaHaHa See if your husband will allow you to demnostrate. LOL

Casshew said:
A Romanian man had his testicles ripped off by his wife after she accused him of having an affair.

Fifty-year-old Aurica Marinescu from Constanta managed to call an ambulance before he passed out.

Doctors at a local hospital managed to re-attach his scrotum after a ten hour operation.

But despite his injuries, Marinescu says he won't press charges against his wife, according to the local daily Libertatea.

He said: "We were at home when we started to fight over a so-called relationship I had with another woman. She got so angry that she grabbed my scrotum and ripped it off.

"I wouldn't have said she was a strong woman but

she was furious and she seemed to have superhuman strength in her anger.

The pain was incredible."

The man said his wife was very passionate and added he still loved her,

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1102280.html?menu=

One day a mother was giving her 3 year old son a bath. The little boy touched his testicles and said "Mommy, are these my brains?"

The Mom answered... "Not, yet"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back