TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
COLORADO CITY — Operations went smoothly for Hailey's Search Center — a grass roots group of volunteers searching for Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn — despite the absence of two national missing children organizations.
"To tell you the truth, I was little bit scared at first, but I'm not (now)," said Gaye Hebert, one of several volunteers trained to organize the search. "I think they taught us well, and we really want to do it and that makes all the difference."

more here

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/26/grass-roots-volunteers-searching-for-dunn/

Hailey20Dunn-120lr.gif

Hailey is 13 years old. She was heading to stay with a friend on Monday Dec. 27th but never made it. She is 5'1" with hazel eyes and brown hair. She also has pierced ears. She was last seen at 1804 Chestnut, wearing navy blue sweat pants, a light colored T-shirt and pink and white shoes.
Anyone who has seen Hailey contact the Colorado City Police Dept. at 325-728-5294

Thread #1 Thread #2
Thread #3 Thread #4
Thread #5 Thread #6
Thread #7 Thread #8
Thread #9 Thread #10
Thread #11 Thread #12
Thread #13 Thread #14
Thread #15 Thread #16
Thread #17 Thread #18
Thread #19 Thread #20
Thread #21 Thread #22
Thread #23 Thread #24
Thread #25 Thread #26
Thread #27 Thread #28
Thread #29 Thread #30
Thread #31 Thread #32
Thread #33 Thread #34
Thread #35 Thread #36
Thread #37 Thread #38
Thread #39 Thread #40
Thread #41 Thread #42
Thread #43 Thread #44
Thread #45

Media Links
Sar information for Hailey Dunn
Hailey Dunn Facebook/You Tube/MM site

You must read this post and hit the 'thanks' button before you post in this thread.

We do not allow rumors to be posted or perpetuated at WS.
Do not post a rumor or respond to a rumor.

No bashing Law Enforcement.

Direct quotes and screenshots from social networking sites are not allowed at WS.
You may discuss what is on a social networking site but must include the link. However, do not discuss or link to sites that are private.
Please do not post about other posters. That is a TOS violation because it is rude. It’s like talking behind someone’s back.
The only appropriate way to respond to problematic posts is to hit the alert button. We will then look at the post and handle it asap. Do not respond to a problematic post. That compounds the problem and delays the solution.
We do not allow the posting of personal information about people who have not been named as a POI or suspect by LE or MSM.
You must include a link to where you found the information in your post.
Just because a person is connected to a case doesn't mean we can immediately start using his/her name, even if it is an adult. There is no need to drag innocent people through the mud.
If people start talking to the media about the case then yes, they have decided they want their identity known. Then you can use their names in posts here at WS.
If suspects and family members are talked about in the major media outlets, you can use their names in posts here at WS.

We don't allow name posting of minors’ names, except for Hailey's, of course.

The full WS TOS and "rules" can be found here: The Rules

'Insiders' or "Locals"
Before you post ANY inside information that could help this case PLEASE report it to the police first. Here at Websleuths, we don't care about having "scoops" or "bombshells." We care about the cases, the people involved, and making sure Websleuths is not hindering the investigation by allowing people to post inside information that the police do not have yet.
If you know Hailey or her family and want to post about her, then WS admin needs to talk to you. Please email wsverify@xmission.com
Include:
The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name.
In the subject line please put which case you are asking to be verified on.
It will all be kept strictly confidential.
Unless what you are saying can be verified by law enforcement and/or the media, it is not considered a "fact" here. You may personally know for 100% certainty that it is true, but unless you are verified and/or can back it up with a link, we do have to consider it to be a rumor. This is not to single anyone out or to ignore information, but to maintain the integrity of a case and keep the best interests of the victims at the forefront.
Please do what is right by the case first before you post anything on Websleuths.
Do not post about private conversations with case players unless the case player is aware that the conversation is going public.
If you are a local or insider and your posts do not include any "inside" information, you do not need to be verified. Please remember, however, that information as simple as what Mom does for a living or where BF works are considered inside information.

Check for professional and locals here...
Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders

Please Continue here...

Originally Posted by grandmaj
I'm seeing questions about sleuthing. Let me try to explain.

Persons named as a POI or Suspect are fully sleuthable.
Minors are never sleuthable. When copying a quote from MSM we even change minor's names to initials only.
Everyone else. You can discuss what they have said in media appearances, what the news has quoted them as saying, and their actions as reported in the news. We don't get into their personal lives, accuse them, discuss their background unless it is in MSM. Only discuss them so far as what MSM is reporting.

I hope this helps simplify sleuthing. I don't know too many people who don't have a skeleton or two in their closet. Just because they are related to, or somehow associated to a case like this, we can't destroy their reputation. Sometimes these associates or relatives move from this category to POI. Then the rules of sleuthing change.
If you have questions drop a Moderator a PM and then you will know you are on safe ground before posting.
Carry ON. Hailey.

Copying from other thread from MCK

Absolutely, but I haven't seen anything that says LE has said that about BD specifically. ta

That is very true as well. It seems as though BD and SA are lumped together when spoken about or questions are asked or statements are made.... would be interesting to see answers reactions etc.. when LE is questioned about them individually.

Le has not stated bd has lied...they have stated she has not been forthcoming.

Carried from other thread:

42 hours from Sunday the 26th at 10:00 P.M. until Tues the 28th 4:00 P.M. when report was made to PD that HD was missing. Hailey: What , When and Where !
Talk to us here at WS !! We are listening ! JMO

Copying from other thread from MCK

Absolutely, but I haven't seen anything that says LE has said that about BD specifically. ta

That is very true as well. It seems as though BD and SA are lumped together when spoken about or questions are asked or statements are made.... would be interesting to see answers reactions etc.. when LE is questioned about them individually.

But one has been named a suspect, that's some different treatment, imo.

Le has not stated bd has lied...they have stated she has not been forthcoming.

I am not here a lot so I may have missed them saying that. When and where did they relay that bit of information? ty

I really think the residents of Mitchell County need to insist on an update. If this is a stranger abduction then the public is at risk and they should be warned.

Although law enforcement tells Dunn they are looking into all leads, she feels they’re “too focused on Shawn. There are places you can make Shawn fit and lots you can’t. I know he loves Hailey and David. Not like I do, but he does.”

Dunn would like to see investigators focus more on the witnesses who claim to have seen Hailey on Monday, Dec. 27 “It makes a big difference how everyone thinks if Hailey was seen later,” she said.

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/haileys-mom-clings-hope

Kampfer stated investigators haven’t been able to corroborate any witnesses seeing Hailey on December 27, the day she supposedly disappeared

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/investigators-tighten-numbers

To hell with my child, free my man!!!!!

For the love of God, I just can't stand it. I could vomit. It's just sickening.

She's got some turbo-charged case of the hots for that man. Maybe she has some kind of weird hormone imbalance.

No wonder they took D from her, and thank God they did. Only two things exist in her world - herself and the ants in her pants.

Although law enforcement tells Dunn they are looking into all leads, she feels they’re “too focused on Shawn. There are places you can make Shawn fit and lots you can’t. I know he loves Hailey and D. Not like I do, but he does.”

Dunn would like to see investigators focus more on the witnesses who claim to have seen Hailey on Monday, Dec. 27 “It makes a big difference how everyone thinks if Hailey was seen later,” she said.

She admits the idea Adkins might be guilty “got pounded into my head. It made me cry.”

BBM

What does this mean? There are lots of places that you can't make Shawn fit? And how does she know this? Have LE told her this?

She seems to be putting all her eggs into the hairdresser siting basket which if I'm not mistaken, points right at CD and NS?

MOO

Although law enforcement tells Dunn they are looking into all leads, she feels they’re “too focused on Shawn. There are places you can make Shawn fit and lots you can’t. I know he loves Hailey and David. Not like I do, but he does.”

She admits the idea Adkins might be guilty “got pounded into my head. It made me cry.”

BBM

What does this mean? There are lots of places that you can't make Shawn fit? And how does she know this? Have LE told her this?

Just one comment. I am so sick and tired of her focussing on SA!! IMO

Although law enforcement tells Dunn they are looking into all leads, she feels they’re “too focused on Shawn. There are places you can make Shawn fit and lots you can’t. I know he loves Hailey and D. Not like I do, but he does.”

BBM

That really bothered me too, Kamille. What exactly DOESN'T fit regarding Shawn? The "fact" that he loooves the kids?

BBM

Sounds like denial to me. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members