Groundhog Day Storm May Affect More than 100 Million People

My daughter, who is in South/Eastern Kansas texted me today and said it was 70 degrees out there today. She asked me what was going on -guess I'll have to tell her this story. I dread it terribly but also have great empathy to those further north or me.

One more thing- I guess this means the groundhog will NOT see his shadow...Right?

{whispering that we went to the beach twice this week to enjoy our 75 degree days....I don't care about the politicians here, I looooooove where I live in the winter}

One more thing- I guess this means the groundhog will NOT see his shadow...Right?

:crazy:You beat me to it, tiredblondy. At this point Phil might not even show up.

{whispering that we went to the beach twice this week to enjoy our 75 degree days....I don't care about the politicians here, I looooooove where I live in the winter}

Oh well ain't that nice? Good for you! Thanks for sharing. :rolleyes::D;)

somebody needs to build a better snowblower...a snow evaporater perhaps? :crazy:

Don't make us kill you....:crazy:

I live along the Front Range in CO, and where I am, we haven't gotten a lot of snow, but it's cold and dry...our mountains on the other hand....:Banane49:

LOL! I am your ray of sunshine! :seeya:

1.gif

I used to rub it in too, then Jack Frost moved into my part of the south. I feel a move to Florida coming on.

Some of the forecasts here in Indiana are starting to indicate that we might be in the path of this winter storm. Not everyone can agree on the path yet, though. But the chance for heavy snow and strong winds are currently in our forecast for Tuesday night and Wednesday. Time will tell, though.

So far it's supposed to be 61 and raining here on Groundhog Day. But the lows at night are cold and it fluctuates from the 40s-60s during the day lately. I hope the prediction about the big storm is wrong!

DK, you are always the bearer of such wonderful news!:maddening:

Looks like we might get some ugly thunderstorms and tornadoes here in the south, so this is a public service announcement:

back up your computers, phones, and cameras folks!

And let's pray the weather man is wrong this time.:praying:

Oh, look at that! My 6,001st post!

I just saw we have a forecast for snow mon, tues, wed.... With tuesdays high being 6 degrees. Good thing about it that cold, it wont snow as much, its too dang cold! haha everyone, don't forget to grocery shop on sunday;) It could be a long week for some!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.
Back