CO CO - Brenna Luviano, 16, Colorado Springs, 17 Jan 2011

mommy23

There is no original thought....
Reaction score
This just hit our news, Brenna has been missing for 2 weeks! And she stole her parents gun when she left.....

http://www.krdo.com/news/26671508/detail.html

A family is searching for a 16-year-old girl missing for almost two weeks. Brenna Luviano's parents said she ran away from home without warning on Monday, Jan. 17. They said she took off with their gun, several boxes of ammunition and some knives.

~~~More at link

Yikes! I hope she doesn't get involved in anything with those weapons, though her family is thinking gang. Scary.

I hope they are absolutely sure she "ran away" on her own and wasn't taken by one of those so called gang members. It would make more sense for the gang member to demand the guns and ammo than for her to take them, knowing her dislike for the gun in the first place.

IMO once you label your child a runaway you don't get the same media coverage nor search efforts by LE. Just saying I hope they are sure.

Prayers she is safe and comes home soon.

And no other info, I guess she will be filed away as a runaway :banghead:

It said in the article that they had also lost their son. Wonder what happened to him.
I am scared for Brenna and wonder why they think she may be with gang members, maybe when she ran away before that is where she went?

It said in the article that they had also lost their son. Wonder what happened to him.
I am scared for Brenna and wonder why they think she may be with gang members, maybe when she ran away before that is where she went?

I think I read the son died of cancer or something? IIRC.

There are a lot of gangs in this area, I think more than the average city of this size..... I guess maybe there were warning signs, or possibly she did run to that before. Its scary to know about the weapons out there, We have enough violence, they don't need any more weapons!

Bump for Brenna, it is so scary around here to know there are that many more weapons on our streets, a woman was stabbed just yesterday, in a random robbery.

Oh and I cannot find any news articles except the first one, no updates. I live here, I work in retail, I haven't seen flyers anywhere, it seems no one cares about runaways :(

I know ws members do, but what can we do without info????

Is Brenna still missing? Any news on her?
I hope she is ok or even home by now!! My heart goes out to the family!

Is Brenna still missing? Any news on her?
I hope she is ok or even home by now!! My heart goes out to the family!

No updates that I see but her older brother (age 24ish) died in 2006 of leukemia. Sad...

This post is about me. I googled my maiden name to see if this still came up and they took down the news story but this still comes up. Thanks for all your concern. I'd be happy to tell you all what happened to me if you're interested. This was so long ago.

This post is about me. I googled my maiden name to see if this still came up and they took down the news story but this still comes up. Thanks for all your concern. I'd be happy to tell you all what happened to me if you're interested. This was so long ago.

mods could someone please mark this thread as 'found'?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back