TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #53

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Hailey20Dunn-120lr.gif

Hailey is 13 years old. She was heading to stay with a friend on Monday Dec. 27th but never made it. She is 5'1" with hazel eyes and brown hair. She also has pierced ears. She was last seen at 1804 Chestnut, wearing navy blue sweat pants, a light colored T-shirt and pink and white shoes.
Anyone who has seen Hailey contact the Colorado City Police Dept. at 325-728-5294

Thread #1 Thread #2
Thread #3 Thread #4
Thread #5 Thread #6
Thread #7 Thread #8
Thread #9 Thread #10
Thread #11 Thread #12
Thread #13 Thread #14
Thread #15 Thread #16
Thread #17 Thread #18
Thread #19 Thread #20
Thread #21 Thread #22
Thread #23 Thread #24
Thread #25 Thread #26
Thread #27 Thread #28
Thread #29 Thread #30
Thread #31 Thread #32
Thread #33 Thread #34
Thread #35 Thread #36
Thread #37 Thread #38
Thread #39 Thread #40
Thread #41 Thread #42
Thread #43 Thread #44
Thread #45 Thread #46
Thread #47 Thread #48
Thread #49 Thread #50
Thread #51 Thread #52

Media Links
Sar information for Hailey Dunn
Hailey Dunn Facebook/You Tube/MM site

You must read this post and hit the 'thanks' button before you post in this thread.

We do not allow rumors to be posted or perpetuated at WS.
Do not post a rumor or respond to a rumor.

No bashing Law Enforcement.

Direct quotes and screenshots from social networking sites are not allowed at WS.
You may discuss what is on a social networking site but must include the link. However, do not discuss or link to sites that are private.
Please do not post about other posters. That is a TOS violation because it is rude. It’s like talking behind someone’s back.
The only appropriate way to respond to problematic posts is to hit the alert button. We will then look at the post and handle it asap. Do not respond to a problematic post. That compounds the problem and delays the solution.
We do not allow the posting of personal information about people who have not been named as a POI or suspect by LE or MSM.
You must include a link to where you found the information in your post.
Just because a person is connected to a case doesn't mean we can immediately start using his/her name, even if it is an adult. There is no need to drag innocent people through the mud.
If people start talking to the media about the case then yes, they have decided they want their identity known. Then you can use their names in posts here at WS.
If suspects and family members are talked about in the major media outlets, you can use their names in posts here at WS.

We don't allow name posting of minors’ names, except for Hailey's, of course.

The full WS TOS and "rules" can be found here: The Rules

'Insiders' or "Locals"
Before you post ANY inside information that could help this case PLEASE report it to the police first. Here at Websleuths, we don't care about having "scoops" or "bombshells." We care about the cases, the people involved, and making sure Websleuths is not hindering the investigation by allowing people to post inside information that the police do not have yet.
If you know Hailey or her family and want to post about her, then WS admin needs to talk to you. Please email wsverify@xmission.com
Include:
The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name.
In the subject line please put which case you are asking to be verified on.
It will all be kept strictly confidential.
Unless what you are saying can be verified by law enforcement and/or the media, it is not considered a "fact" here. You may personally know for 100% certainty that it is true, but unless you are verified and/or can back it up with a link, we do have to consider it to be a rumor. This is not to single anyone out or to ignore information, but to maintain the integrity of a case and keep the best interests of the victims at the forefront.
Please do what is right by the case first before you post anything on Websleuths.
Do not post about private conversations with case players unless the case player is aware that the conversation is going public.
If you are a local or insider and your posts do not include any "inside" information, you do not need to be verified. Please remember, however, that information as simple as what Mom does for a living or where BF works are considered inside information.

Check for professional and locals here...
Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders

Please Continue here...

Well tried to quote from the other thread...and then found it was closed.
In regards to Billie's work history, she has been at the hospital for at least 7 years now....pretty steady to me.

In regards to Billie's work history, she has been at the hospital for at least 7 years now....pretty steady to me.

That's what I thought. Also, with the Family Leave policy, isn't she allowed to be out up to 6 months?

They obviously appreciate her-- keeping her on through her license debacle. jmo

They obviously appreciate her-- keeping her on through her license debacle. jmo

Yes they did..they put her in a position she could work in without her license so they could keep her on..that says alot to me. They could have just as easily let her go, but they didn't.

Once again, I think For The Kids was just wondering WHY Billie found it necessary to make the crack yesterday about individuals who "couldn't hold down a job" when she herself has a issue over the license revocation.

Once again, I think For The Kids was just wondering WHY Billie found it necessary to make the crack yesterday about individuals who "couldn't hold down a job" when she herself has a issue over the license revocation.

Yes it was an issue, but she didn't lose her job because of it. So to me, she DOES have a steady work history, while others in her life may not.

But she didn't lose her job. BD didn't name anyone inparticular. Maybe there is a family member or someone close to either side of the family that is using the national attention this case has garnered to capitalize finacially. JB

Just my guess....but I think there is something internal going on with her and CD. Was it inappropriate....yes. Was it immature of her....yes. Does it have anything to do with Hailey missing....no.

All just my opinion.

The living room. Whatever happened it happened there. Or that's where it started. DD said H ws playing x-box in the living room. The couches. The changed story about where the x-box was and then her remark about wishing HD was back in the living room. It's the living room. Now all we need is the who, what and why. I think we have the where. Oh.........moo.

OT- It is believed little Juliani has been found in the canal. Please say a prayer for his family :(

Just my guess....but I think there is something internal going on with her and CD. Was it inappropriate....yes. Was it immature of her....yes. Does it have anything to do with Hailey missing....no.

All just my opinion.

Well said...Pretty much sums it up for me as well....

Here is the deal. BD baited that others did not have work history. We can't verify that whoever "others" is because she didn't name these mysterious "others" and if they are not named POI then we don't sleuth them.

So what we can discuss is that BD made a statement for whatever reason that she has a steady work history and others do not? That is what we are allowed to discuss. Others..... how many people live in Colorado City without a job anyone care to guess?

Let's move on. There is no way we can begin to even discuss such a random remark against "others."

And the baiting about this ends. TOS no baiting.

So. Shawn was at the house with Billie and DD when Officer Alexander came to take the detailed report.

What happened when Billie said Hailey had left for Clint's and MB's at 1pm? Did Shawn just sit there mum? And in the case a of a missing child - who he loves so much - the daughter of his gf - he just let everybody think she'd left 2 hours before she had?

I also wonder why that phone call to Billie from Shawn isn't on her timeline. I wonder if that's one of the calls Shawn deleted.

The timeline is driving me straight out of my mind. So many moving targets, and things with no time to slide them into.

Press conference:

Shawn called me while I was at work that afternoon. I asked him about the kids. He told me that D. wasn’t home yet, and that Hailey had left to go to Clint’s, and then was going to a friend’s to spend the night.

and

Shawn called me on my cell and talked to D. who told him I was going, who told him what all was going on, so Shawn left and got to the house around 4 o'clock with me and D..

Officer Alexander arrived shortly after to take a more detailed report from me.

:waiting:

Anyone know if BD is having another Press Conference:juggle: today, like she stated she would at the end of yesterdays PC?

:drink:

Anyone know if BD is having another Press Conference:juggle: today, like she stated she would at the end of yesterdays PC?

Hope you're not holding your breath!...:floorlaugh:..

I must have missed that. I heard her say she wouldn't take questions but would be available today to the media for questions. Nothing about another PC...that I heard anyway.

The weather is going to bump BD back. Don't expect anything till it's over, unless it's MAJOR news.

The living room. Whatever happened it happened there. Or that's where it started. DD said H ws playing x-box in the living room. The couches. The changed story about where the x-box was and then her remark about wishing HD was back in the living room. It's the living room. Now all we need is the who, what and why. I think we have the where. Oh.........moo.

Is there a link of DD quoting the living room? I recall him saying she was playing Xbox, but I do not recall him stating that it was in the living room. I think any time the xbox location has been mentioned by the family of HD, it has been stated that the Xbox was in DDs room. JB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth