PA Boy Hung On Seven Foot Fence By Coat

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
The cell-phone video was confiscated by Upper Darby police. It lasts only seven minutes, but to 13 year old Nadin Khoury it was the longest seven minutes of his life.

Basically after chool this kid was drug across the snow like a deer carcass then jammed upside down into a tree. His screams for mercy emboldened the seven students who tortured his said Superintendent Michael Chitwood who called the group a "Wolf Pack". Seven arrests have been made and Chitwood don't play.

Even though Khoury tried to escape through an apartment complex screaming not a single soul called police.

http://articles.philly.com/2011-02-...t-michael-chitwood-wolf-pack-cell-phone-video

Pretty sure there's a video at link. I didn't look at it.

The cell-phone video was confiscated by Upper Darby police. It lasts only seven minutes, but to 13 year old Nadin Khoury it was the longest seven minutes of his life.

Basically after chool this kid was drug across the snow like a deer carcass then jammed upside down into a tree. His screams for mercy emboldened the seven students who tortured his said Superintendent Michael Chitwood who called the group a "Wolf Pack". Seven arrests have been made and Chitwood don't play.

Even though Khoury tried to escape through an apartment complex screaming not a single soul called police.

http://articles.philly.com/2011-02-...t-michael-chitwood-wolf-pack-cell-phone-video

Pretty sure there's a video at link. I didn't look at it.

I wouldn't be able to look at it either. It's a scary world to bring kids up in, that's for sure. Makes me kind of ill and headachy thinking about it. I blame video games, movies, tv (iow- lack of parental supervision and education).

Upper Darby is a tough, working class neighborhood. I'm glad to see this episode being taken seriously and a message being sent. PS Tina Fey grew up there.

That poor child .. Thank G-d he wasn't killed.

This day and age of just hateful out of hand kids and people has really gotten out of control..

Bad Girls Club and many many more disgusting filthy shows that are on TV that have ZERO morals and nothing positive to offer just "pumping up" those who will learn and use what they learn to hurt others.. This is not the time to be a teen ..how awful.

Him and his family were just on The View(loads of big tears here... they focused major time on the issue and his family)... ABC looks to be giving the family major support and legal advice. He wants to be a Marine when he "grows up"... he seems to be a very studious young man. (Sister wants to be an OB/Gyn... mom & step-dad seem to be hands on, definitely this young man is going to walk on in life and do great.)

He was brought to tears when The View gifted him with meeting his favorite football player... :) heck, I cried the whole time watching all of it.

Him and his family were just on The View(loads of big tears here... they focused major time on the issue and his family)... ABC looks to be giving the family major support and legal advice. He wants to be a Marine when he "grows up"... he seems to be a very studious young man. (Sister wants to be an OB/Gyn... mom & step-dad seem to be hands on, definitely this young man is going to walk on in life and do great.)

He was brought to tears when The View gifted him with meeting his favorite football player... :) heck, I cried the whole time watching all of it.

I dare anyone to keep a dry eye. Love my Eagles!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1JoFBZ7clo[/ame]

I dare anyone to keep a dry eye. Love my Eagles!

snipped for space

I thought that was awesome too! And what a BRAVE boy he is.

I'm so glad this has gotten national attention. Something has to be done to stop this epidemic of bullying. :banghead:

Upper Darby is a tough, working class neighborhood. I'm glad to see this episode being taken seriously and a message being sent. PS Tina Fey grew up there.

Yeah and Mr. Chitwood isn't taking none of their BS. Too bad they don't get the same response in Philly. No messages sent here. My dad worked with Mr. Chitwood for many years here. He's the best.

No offesne Strawberry, but how many rings do your Eagles have?:truce: That's cool they did that for this young man though.

On an offshoot how about all the Asian kids that got the living crapolla beat out of them for years down in South Philly High? How long did it take for those poor kids to get some help? I say Chitwood for President.

That's a way different Upper Darby than when Tina Fey came up. Albeit still tough.

Thankfully this kid didn't get hurt worse. Oh and kudos to the neigbors for calling the cops or trying to help. Guess they go by the "No Snitch" rule.

Yeah and Mr. Chitwood isn't taking none of their BS. Too bad they don't get the same response in Philly. No messages sent here. My dad worked with Mr. Chitwood for many years here. He's the best.

No offesne Strawberry, but how many rings do your Eagles have?:truce: That's cool they did that for this young man though.

On an offshoot how about all the Asian kids that got the living crapolla beat out of them for years down in South Philly High? How long did it take for those poor kids to get some help? I say Chitwood for President.

That's a way different Upper Darby than when Tina Fey came up. Albeit still tough.

Thankfully this kid didn't get hurt worse. Oh and kudos to the neigbors for calling the cops or trying to help. Guess they go by the "No Snitch" rule.

BBM Hahaha. I'm a fair weather fan anyway. I love them at the moment for taking time out for the kids.

Yeah, that's right about the Asian kids...I forgot about that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back