What IS Terri GUILTY of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trident

Former Member
Reaction score
I have been defending TH for a while now because I do NOT believe she killed Kyron or handed him off to someone. However, I do believe she IS guilty of something because she won't speak out or defend herself, even for her baby girl K.

What IS going on up there? What COULD TH be GUILTY of that causes her not to speak out?

Maybe she isn't guilty of anything, I don't know, but it sure seems like she MIGHT be, and this is what makes her seems guilty in the Kyron case. WHAT could it be? Any ideas?

My opinion only

I need to FURTHER add that DY and KY SEEM to know. If so, why aren't THEY speaking out?

ANY statements made by an innocent person can and will be used against them.

statements terri makes during the divorce proceedings will be used against her in any other case. for instance, if prosecutors ever try to charge her with something re: kyron disappearance.

innocent people in this unenviable position should follow their lawyer's advise and plead the fifth.

Kaine's lawyer knows this as well and probably was expecting this.

I think she's guilty of killing her stepson. IF she did not kill him or hand him off to someone then WHY will she not comply with LE and why will she not give Kyron's parents the answers they SO SO desperately need????

An innocent person has NOTHING to hide and they would be willing to do ANYTHING to clear their name.

This is a great question.

Don't have any well-formed opinions yet to answer it, though. lol

I don't believe she killed him, though, or handed him off. I don't think she really knows what happened to him, either.

Her absolute silence, IMO, is the result of damn good counsel. It doesn't take the police to name her as a POI to know that SHE is a top suspect. If they don't locate him and uncover what happened, it's a no brainer that she'll be the one eventually taken to trial. She HAS to keep her mouth shut. ANYTHING she says, even if it's the TRUTH, WILL be used against her. That's the way the system works. That's why all good lawyers will demand their client say nothing -- not even the police.

Your last question is very interesting. Desiree and Kaine DO act as though they know about some Teri/association, but they don't speak out -- which is odd since they seem to throw everything out there. Maybe it's just a hunch on their end, or LE have urged them to keep quiet, or Teri's lawyer has warned them against it?

I think she's guilty of poor judgement.

and why will she not give Kyron's parents the answers they SO SO desperately need????
Possibly because she has NOTHING to tell them. Maybe she's told all she knows and there is nothing else. They are convinced she's guilty so even her telling all she knows isn't good enough for them.

I believe she is guilty of something involving Kyron, whether it be "kidnapping" Kyron from his school, "handing him off", or she "got rid of him" ... of course there are other possibilities.

What confirmed this for me when was when she hired Stephen Houze ... and if I remember correctly, Houze referred to Terrie as the "de facto suspect" ? I will search for this link with Houze's comment.

The unaccounted time in her "timeline"...

Also, several of Terrie's friends' homes were searched ... if she is innocent, then why search TH's friends homes ?

What also sticks out to me is this : Would Kaine have filed for divorce if he thought she was innocent ? Obviously, her own husband believes she is involved -- otherwise, if she is innocent, I think he would have supported her, since they have a young child together.

Just my opinions.

There's much more, but I have to go now. Have a nice day everyone.

Hope

Prayers ... Many Prayers for Kyron and his Family.

Terri seems to have some awareness of guilt.

She walked out of one of the Lie Detector sessions.

She convinced her friends to buy batphones, and DD said they sometimes went outside to talk to avoid possible detection by the police.

Why?

I have a fencepost permanently imbedded in my behind. Every time I think I have come off I find myself back on. I can honestly say I have no clue what she is guilty of but her behavoir does indeed seem to indicate some consciousness of guilt. For what I have no clue. The alleged MFH, the alleged alchohol abuse, Kyron's disappearance, I honestly don't know.

Where is that little boy?

At the least, Terri is guilty of despising a small child who loved her and whose daily life was lived under the control of that suppressed hate. She loathed this little boy so much...that she could not keep the hate to herself and had to share it in emails.

At the least, Terri is guilty of a sham of friendship toward that little boy's Mother...who lived unfortunately believing Terri's lies that her child spent his days in loving hands. She hated the child's Mother...her emails disclosed as well.

At the least, Terri is guilty of putting herself before that hated child's welfare...when, even if innocent, she knew he was missing and at great risk. She refused to cooperate fully; indeed, while the rest of the family was desperate to find the child, she was so removed from fear or grief that she was taking intimate photos of her own "body parts" and sharing them to arouse herself and a near stranger. There was no concern for this Hated child standing in the way of her arousal or pleasure.

I believe Terri is guilty of much more. But Terri is very lucky. The child she loathed has come, no doubt to a painful, hideous and fearful end. She is free of him.

His Mother, whom she also despised, is sentenced to a lifetime of pain.

While she, Terri, is lauded, defended and cast as an Internet heroine...and no doubt still indulges her private pleasures while she revels in her triumph of:

a. being rid of that hated child

or

b. getting away with killing him.

Lucky, lucky Terri.

While she, Terri, is lauded, defended and cast as an Internet heroine...and no doubt still indulges her private pleasures while she revels in her triumph of:

I have to disagree that Terri is an Internet heroine. It seems the majority of people think Terri is guilty, and for those who don't, they don't see her as some honorable woman. I'm sure there are a few who admire Terri, but they are far and few between. If someone else is found guilty, who has no connection to Terri, people may see her as some sort of heroine because she was falsely accused in the media. But that's the future; this is now.

I'm on the fence about Terri. Although I realize that statistics and her character show she was most likely involved, there's no forensic evidence. There's no evidence that Kyron left with Terri in her truck on June 4th early from his school.

I can't blame Terri for not speaking out. That would not change people's opinions on her guilt or innocence. JonBenet's parents did plenty of interviews where they claimed their innocence, yet the majority of the country didn't believe them. People aren't going to change their minds about Terri because of an interview. Everyone will just scrutinize it to fit their point of view.

I think she is a lot of things - a manipulator, an adultress, and a schemer. I also think she is a drama queen, that being said, even though she might be a super freak in her private life (sexting etc) I think we would have some clue if she was involved, I think little K got grabbed by a S.O.
She's a big weirdo for sure, but I don't see how she could have gotten all this done alone.

I have read posts that almost venerate this woman. So be it.

I have seen long posts that dismiss every single thing ONE BY ONE...that envelops this woman...as if nothing negative can ever besmirch the venerated Terri Horman.So be it.

IMO, there is no point in debating those who demand we see each and every odious detail in isolation...so we may clean Terri up and make her seem above reproach.

But I have also seen (as many of you have) real fear..real terror..real grief..to the point that the human body could not take food or preform it's needed functions. I have seen that.

Yet I am constantly being told that Terri's "grief" and worry...as all who loved him suffered thinking this child may AT THAT MOMENT be enduring sexual torture...took the "normal" form of sending explicit pictures and invitations and sexual innuendos to a near stranger...to ummm...pass the time.

Because...poor widdle Twerri needed relief and distraction. While only God knows what a child that lived in her home and LOVED her was enduring. Terror and fear did not make Terri..less functional. She was ready for fun...for sex..for a good time.

Leave her to Heaven then...and to those who champion her...and there are many. Many who defend her, admire her, understand her.

Not me.

I wearied of discussing her with those who think she is fabulous.

My life, thankfully, is not replete with "Terris."

Not a one.

not sure exactly which posts you are reading or who you've been talking to that "venerates" and lauds this woman as anything other than one messed up, not very nice person who may or may not be guilty of wrongdoing in regards to Kyron's disappearance. I must have missed those, thankfully.

ETA must also have missed the posts stating that TH is "fabulous", again, thankfully.

I have read posts that almost venerate this woman. So be it.

I have seen long posts that dismiss every single thing ONE BY ONE...that envelops this woman...as if nothing negative can ever besmirch the venerated Terri Horman.So be it.

IMO, there is no point in debating those who demand we see each and every odious detail in isolation...so we may clean Terri up and make her seem above reproach.

But I have also seen (as many of you have) real fear..real terror..real grief..to the point that the human body could not take food or preform it's needed functions. I have seen that.

Yet I am constantly being told that Terri's "grief" and worry...as all who loved him suffered thinking this child may AT THAT MOMENT be enduring sexual torture...took the "normal" form of sending explicit pictures and invitations and sexual innuendos to a near stranger...to ummm...pass the time.

Because...poor widdle Twerri needed relief and distraction. While only God knows what a child that lived in her home and LOVED her was enduring. Terror and fear did not make Terri..less functional. She was ready for fun...for sex..for a good time.

Leave her to Heaven then...and to those who champion her...and there are many. Many who defend her, admire her, understand her.

Not me.

I wearied of discussing her with those who think she is fabulous.

My life, thankfully, is not replete with "Terris."

Not a one.

Must say, I'm right there with ya.

I am simply trying to have an open mind until LE shows me something that indicates they are finally willing to out and out call her a suspect or proceed with charging her with something. I am by no means a fan of her behavior (texting, etc - things I have SEEN or been given evidence of). I do not find her fabulous, nor do I venerate, laud or put her forth as a heroine. Just want to make that perfectly clear for those who may be confused on my stance. Do I feel she may have been involved/responsible? Yes. Am I ready to throw her in jail and throw away the key? No, and apparently neither is LE or a DA. Til then, I will try to stick with verified facts linking her to Kyron's disappearance.

As I understand it those known, verified facts are as follows:

She took him to school and may be the last person to have seen him there.

Her account of her time did not satisfy LE (no charges yet, but I can see why that would interest LE in her right off the bat)

She was involved in sexting within weeks of his disappearance.

She is alleged to have been involved in a MFH plot (no evidence or charges thus far)

She is alleged (via custody pleadings) to have been an alchoholic (this is lent credence IMO because of the previous DUI)

She is alleged to have hated Kyron (based on Desiree being shown emails by LE indicating Terri did not care for Kyron and said unflattering things about their relationship) I believe Desiree was shown or told about emails that indicate TH was unhappy with Kyron or some such thing. I do not believe Desiree made that up. I believe she was shown/told about something that a greiving mother whose son is missing would interpret as TH hating her son. Whether those words were used in said emails, I do not know.

I am not a TH cheerleader. That said, I am a Kyron cheerleader. I hope LE charges someone with Kyron's disappearance. I will leave to their expertise to determine who that is and the appropriate charges to be levied.

Most of all, I want Kyron found, for his mom and dad's sake. If my chosing not to call TH out of her name or choosing to wait and see where LE leads me to be considered on TH's side, I will have to live with that, despite the innaccuracy.

What is she guilty of? We can debate that all day. The real question here is, what is so damning in her life that she'd rather appear to look guilty of killing a child than admitting whatever tawdry, unsavory, or stupid decision she may have made? What person would rather have the title of child killer than adultress? or sex addict? or anything else?

Yes, she must be feel so good that she's only implicated in kidnapping and murdering a child. Better that to have some unnamed thing in her private life exposed. To me, that makes no sense whatsoever. Even criminals in prison don't like child killers. No normal person would accept that label to cover for something else.

I just wish I knew, if she was by some miracle innocent here, what she actually is guilty of, what could be so important to give up her life, her daughter, and her freedom, something more important than the kidnapping and killing of a child.

Getting back on topic, her silence shows her guilt to me. She's hoping this goes away. She's hoping she never has to talk and take the stand. She's hoping she'll get away with this. I have news for you, Terri. This is not going away and you are not going to get away with it, even if you never talk again.

She is guilty, IMO, of kidnapping and murdering a child. Hopefully MSCO is close to arresting her and making her face the consequences for her self serving, murderous actions against an innocent child that couldn't fight back against her. And hopefully, Kyron will be found soon, and MSCO will finally have what they need to put her away for good.

TY Aedrys, for your articulate, well thought out post of your opinions about TH and Kyron's case. I have come to respect you and your opinions on other forums and appreciate your post regarding your thoughts on this one. I most appreciate that you are passionate in your position and yet do not sling mud at others whose opinions may not align or be exactly the same as yours.

With utmost respect.

tl

While I thank everyone for their contributions, I still haven't gotten any new ideas what she "may" have been/is guilty of that would cause her to withdraw her request to see her daughter. It's too early in the morning to dig up links, but I do recall at least one that said, from her attorney I believe, that it would be somewhat against her best interests to testify. Oy, the brain isn't working so well this AM. At any rate -

At first I thought she "may" have been having an affair. Still a somewhat possibility in my mind. Then I thought there was a possibility of swinging clubs. Still on the fence about that one too. One of my basic problems is the fact that I'm always looking for a rational answer to sometimes irrational behavior. It may be as someone pointed out earlier, her attorney advised her against speaking, which would be sound legal advice.

And yet, and yet, I still get a whiff of smoke about this case and it worries me that I can't find the fire. Perhaps if MSM and LE would be a bit more forthcoming we would have more of a direction in which to look, but it seems as though all there is about TH has already been told. And yet, and yet, . . .

My opinion only

While I thank everyone for their contributions, I still haven't gotten any new ideas what she "may" have been/is guilty of that would cause her to withdraw her request to see her daughter. It's too early in the morning to dig up links, but I do recall at least one that said, from her attorney I believe, that it would be somewhat against her best interests to testify. Oy, the brain isn't working so well this AM. At any rate -

At first I thought she "may" have been having an affair. Still a somewhat possibility in my mind. Then I thought there was a possibility of swinging clubs. Still on the fence about that one too. One of my basic problems is the fact that I'm always looking for a rational answer to sometimes irrational behavior. It may be as someone pointed out earlier, her attorney advised her against speaking, which would be sound legal advice.

And yet, and yet, I still get a whiff of smoke about this case and it worries me that I can't find the fire. Perhaps if MSM and LE would be a bit more forthcoming we would have more of a direction in which to look, but it seems as though all there is about TH has already been told. And yet, and yet, . . .

My opinion only

Respectfully Trident I don't see how an affair or swinging clubs or anything like that would make her go with this legal strategy and keep her away from her daughter for 7 months. It seems clear to me there is only one thing which would make her do that...the threat of serious jail time.

Either she is guilty of being responsible for Kyron's disappearance in some way or she is innocent and her and her lawyers have been so moved by LE focusing on her that this is her only legal recourse. Personally I think the first option is by far the most probable, that she is responsible for his disappearance and has been forced into this position to keep from incriminating herself. I've found gitana1's posts very compelling in this matter. Gitana is a family law attorney in California and has handled cases where possible felony charges are intertwined with divorce cases, and gitana believes Terri is doing whatever she can to keep from incriminating herself in Kyron's disappearance. We'll see what happens with the divorce proceedings in March, maybe Terri will offer something new.

I think she's guilty of poor judgement.

Possibly because she has NOTHING to tell them. Maybe she's told all she knows and there is nothing else. They are convinced she's guilty so even her telling all she knows isn't good enough for them.

Maybe they are convinced she's guilty because she is guilty.

Terri has not told all that she knows, I bet she knows much much more that she hopes will not get out.

well, I can't blame them for thinking that she's guilty. She tried to have Kaine killed, she hates Kyron & his mother.

Her stories do not add up.

She very well may not be guilty but I Highly doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater