TX TX - Joshua Davis, 18 months, New Braunfels, 4 Feb 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DairyGirl

Reaction score
http://kgnb.am/news/toddler-still-missing-despite-search-police-and-neighbors
**Update: (1:17p) A press conference is coming from NBPD Headquarters at 2p and will continue every 2 hours. Search groups consisting of volunteers and Search & Rescue teams are currently being organized at Klein Road Elementary, 2620 Klein Way, New Braunfels, Texas.

**(12:55p) A press conference is to be held at 2p. We will pass along any new information.

(New Braunfels, TX) -- An 18-month old toddler is still missing, despite the best efforts of New Braunfels Police and nearby neighbors who went out into the cold night searching for the young boy. Police officials say they were first called out to the 26-hundred block of Savannah Hill Circle (which sits off of Klein Road, on the east side of I-35) just before 9 o’clock last night after the mother of the 18-month old buy reported him missing. She had last seen him inside their residence about 20-minutes prior to calling police, and responding officers searched the home multiple times, then added a grid search of the entire neighborhood, with no luck finding the toddler.

I thought I would start a thread here. Maybe I am cynical after being around here for a while but this doesn't seem right to me.

Gosh, I hope they find him soon! I know at 18 months they can open the front door and just walk out.

My other kids didn't lock the door one day and I saw my two dogs outside through the window, opened up the door and also there stood my toddler. Scared me to death!

Missing_-_Joshua_Davis_20110205131400_320_240.JPG

http://www.kxan.com/dpp/news/18-month-old-missing-in-new-braunfels

What a cutie pie!! Praying he's found safe soon!

It's been unseasonably cold here - we've had several days of freezing weather and the temps at nite w/ windchill have been in single-digits.

It is 60deg here in Austin, so s/b about same temps in New Braunfels....that's much better weather for searching than it has been the past few days.

This is my cousins Grandson, the entire family is on their knees today praying for his return or his whereabouts. He is an innocent child, if anyone knows where is or where he might be, please just take him to a safe place or contact the authorities immediately, their is a mother out there who is losing her mind right now, wondering if he is hungry, scared, if he is warm enough, if he is safe, please, please, if anyone knows anything, please let someone know.
http://knbt.fm/news/toddler-still-missing-despite-search-police-and-neighbors

Police were summoned to the trailer park shortly before 8:40 p.m. Friday and a search involving local law enforcement was launched. Officials were told the child had last been seen inside the home about 20 minutes before police were called.

Police searched inside the home several times and then undertook a house-to-house search as a Texas Department of Public Safety helicopter searched the area from above.

He said volunteers turned out to assist after more than 2,000 area residents were alerted via the Emergency Notification System.

Law enforcement remained onsite overnight, Penshorn said.

Read more: http://www.mysanantonio.com/default...ler-in-New-Braunfels-998497.php#ixzz1D7Kagsok

Police were summoned to the trailer park shortly before 8:40 p.m. Friday and a search involving local law enforcement was launched. Officials were told the child had last been seen inside the home about 20 minutes before police were called.

Police searched inside the home several times and then undertook a house-to-house search as a Texas Department of Public Safety helicopter searched the area from above.

He said volunteers turned out to assist after more than 2,000 area residents were alerted via the Emergency Notification System.

Law enforcement remained onsite overnight, Penshorn said.

Read more: http://www.mysanantonio.com/default...ler-in-New-Braunfels-998497.php#ixzz1D7Kagsok

This is terrifying. THis adorable baby is in my heart and prayers. I hope he is found safe soon. Poor sweet baby.

Call me jaded but only 20 minutes passed before LE was notified that the baby was missing. Something just isn't setting well with me on this one.

I'm :praying: Joshua will be found safe and sound though.

Call me jaded but only 20 minutes passed before LE was notified that the baby was missing. Something just isn't setting well with me on this one.

I'm :praying: Joshua will be found safe and sound though.

I thought the same thing ... unless the mother saw that a door was open or some other indicator that she knew she needed help immediately. I don't know how long I would wait - it would probably depend on my level of panic.

Do we know if the child had his father living in the home, or if there is any sort of a custodial issue?

The housing area appears to be prefabricated housing...I do hope they are checking the area septic systems...Man, I hate to type that but I remember all too well lil' Luis Martinez and Wyatt Smitsky.

Oh my, this hits close to home for me. I love this town. I need to get to a map and see how close he is to the river and what the river flow is right now. Bless him...and I hope he is safe. It's really cold for Texas right now. VERY COLD.

The Guadalupe River has a fast current. It is only 2 miles (straight down the road off their street) from his home. Also, in one of the articles it said "parents" were home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82