Time for this girl to serve jailtime...

Wow she is really taking things to a whole new level.. stealing. We know it's not about money, she can afford to buy whatever she wants. I wonder if she's still not using- she could be substituting.. getting a rush off of stealing.

I really hope someone does something soon for this girl!

I agree with the part of the thread title: 'Time for this girl to serve jail time!'

She simply has to get her life straightened out and learn that actions net consequences!

JMO

I agree 100%!!

The judge has strong words for LL:

"Let me tell you a couple of things so we have no misunderstandings," the judge said. "I'm going to say it in the polite version. You're in a different situation now that a felony has been filed against you.
"While this case is percolating, if you violate the law I will remand you and set no bail. Your attorney won't be as successful as this time. You need to follow the laws just like everybody else. Look around this room -- everybody has to follow the law. You're no different than anybody else. Don't push your luck."

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local-beat/Lohan-to-be-Charged-in-Necklace-Theft-115597559.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatbtgurlz
Back