Why is Hailey NOT on the FBI missing persons website?

peeples

Reaction score
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap

I think the FBI has some sort of concrete evidence Hailey is not with us any longer Hence no reason to have her ont he website.
Kyron is up there, Phylicia is up there???

I think the FBI knows that Shawn did something to Hailey and therefore has no reason to put her picture out there.

Having a suspect would not be a reason to not include someone. Most people think Kyron's stepmother did something to him, too, but he is still on there. Haleigh Cummings case has been declared a murder investigation, not a missing child investigation, but she is still on there.

The FBI is involved in Hailey's case, right?

Not Just FBI. TES unusually absent. LE not giving out info/press releases posssibly because she is a minor and our laws do not permit release of certain info.
Searchers dwindled. No evidence of crime sceen. Tests are being run results not back. Maybe a male close to the family has info...
curiouser and curiouser...

I don't have a link so I hope this is okay to post. A detective friend of my husband and I, back in the early days of Kyron's case, had told us it's when a child is classified as a stranger abduction that they're put on the FBI's list.

Later, the head of NCMEC said in an article that Kyron was classified in that category. I can't remember what the category is called, but it's the one with 115 children a year in it, or currently has 115 children in it. I just can't remember. I can look it up. It's in the DOJ document of child abduction stats. This category isn't the same as the missing/endangered classification.

Anyway, Hailey not being on the FBI list tells me she's not in that 115 stranger abduction category, and together with Shawn being a named suspect, which tells me they have evidence he did it, tells me they're very sure Shawn did this.

Also there have been no statements whatever from LE about safety of other children in the area. I noted in Kyron's case how Staton kept mentioning concerns about public safety. But this case, there's nada.

I see all signs that LE has strong evidence that Shawn, the named suspect, did this, so that looks to me like the reason they wouldn't have Hailey on the FBI list.

Just started my first cup of coffee, so this probably makes no sense whatever. Please pretend it does.

BeanE - I think this may be what you're referring to:

ALEXANDRIA, VA - Every year in America an estimated 800,000 children are reported missing, more than 2,000 children each day. Of that number, 200,000 are abducted by family members, and 58,000 are abducted by non-family members. The primary motive for non-family abductions is sexual. Each year 115 children are the victims of the most serious abductions, taken by non-family members and either murdered, held for ransom, or taken with the intent to keep.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/NewsEventServlet?LanguageCountry=en_US&PageId=4046

I don't have a link so I hope this is okay to post. A detective friend of my husband and I, back in the early days of Kyron's case, had told us it's when a child is classified as a stranger abduction that they're put on the FBI's list.

Later, the head of NCMEC said in an article that Kyron was classified in that category. I can't remember what the category is called, but it's the one with 115 children a year in it, or currently has 115 children in it. I just can't remember. I can look it up. It's in the DOJ document of child abduction stats. This category isn't the same as the missing/endangered classification.

Anyway, Hailey not being on the FBI list tells me she's not in that 115 stranger abduction category, and together with Shawn being a named suspect, which tells me they have evidence he did it, tells me they're very sure Shawn did this.

Also there have been no statements whatever from LE about safety of other children in the area. I noted in Kyron's case how Staton kept mentioning concerns about public safety. But this case, there's nada.

I see all signs that LE has strong evidence that Shawn, the named suspect, did this, so that looks to me like the reason they wouldn't have Hailey on the FBI list.

Just started my first cup of coffee, so this probably makes no sense whatever. Please pretend it does.

Makes sense to me.

I wonder what evidence they do have, then. They could have found clothes matching the description of what she was wearing in the landfill and waiting on tests to confirm it was hers.

BeanE - I think this may be what you're referring to:

ALEXANDRIA, VA - Every year in America an estimated 800,000 children are reported missing, more than 2,000 children each day. Of that number, 200,000 are abducted by family members, and 58,000 are abducted by non-family members. The primary motive for non-family abductions is sexual. Each year 115 children are the victims of the most serious abductions, taken by non-family members and either murdered, held for ransom, or taken with the intent to keep.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/NewsEventServlet?LanguageCountry=en_US&PageId=4046

Yep those are the stats. On this page on NCMEC:
http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PageServlet?LanguageCountry=en_US&PageId=2810

if you scroll down, there are PDF files with the Department of Justice stats those figures are from.

The stats are a mess. There was a huge thing when they came out because of the way they processed the stats. I really wish they'd do a new study. It's way past time for a new go at it.

It's interesting that the number is 115 which equals out to about 3/day. When was the last time we had a stranger abduction/murder case on here? It seems like most of the cases posted on the Missing/Located board involve family members or friends. We hear about runaways on that forum so I feel we would definitely hear about stranger abductions.

I guess Lindsey Baum might be a stranger abduction...and Somer Thompson was....but those are two cases that happened 1-2 years ago.

ETA: But if they're saying that Kyron is a stranger abduction, when that definitely has not been confirmed in anyway, then there might be a few cases listed in that 115 that truly aren't stranger abductions, like Samantha Runnion's was.

It's interesting that the number is 115 which equals out to about 3/day. When was the last time we had a stranger abduction/murder case on here? It seems like most of the cases posted on the Missing/Located board involve family members or friends. We hear about runaways on that forum so I feel we would definitely hear about stranger abductions.

I guess Lindsey Baum might be a stranger abduction...and Somer Thompson was....but those are two cases that happened 1-2 years ago.

ETA: But if they're saying that Kyron is a stranger abduction, when that definitely has not been confirmed in anyway, then there might be a few cases listed in that 115 that truly aren't stranger abductions, like Samantha Runnion's was.

Amber Dubois , and Chelsea King. Jaycee dugard.

I think the 115 cases a year is a gross underestimation. We just dont see all the teens listed as runaways across the country that are not runaways. The stranger abducting over and over again that no one has caught.

Of Course Stranger abductions are listed as rare. It is hard to know for sure what has happen until the resolution of the case which never happens if the victim is not found or the perp not caught. IMO.

I believe that all the evidence, all the twisrted changing stories, point to the two adults in the house where Hailey was not in her house.

I was wondering who the FBI representive in charge of the missing kids division in Hailey's region is. Does anyone know? Who's in charge?

Amber Dubois , and Chelsea King. Jaycee dugard.

I think the 115 cases a year is a gross underestimation. We just dont see all the teens listed as runaways across the country that are not runaways. The stranger abducting over and over again that no one has caught.

Of Course Stranger abductions are listed as rare. It is hard to know for sure what has happen until the resolution of the case which never happens if the victim is not found or the perp not caught. IMO.

IMO, the teens who are listed as runaways, in the vast majority of cases, are runaways. And if they weren't runaways, then it's more likely they were kidnapped by someone they know. To be kidnapped and murdered by someone you never met before, never saw before, a complete stranger, is extremely rare. Most victims have a connection to their killer. I'm sure they did miss some cases with that 115 number since some cases are not resolved but I don't think the number is that much higher. After all, we can only find a few cases over a 20-year time span that were stranger abductions. And even if a case hasn't been resolved, I believe they'll still list the case as a stranger abduction if that's where the evidence points....Is Jacob Wetterling or Lindsey Baum listed as a stranger abduction?

BBM I found that very unusual from day 1..........like LE knew!

I dont believe statistics can ever reflect the true numbers of actual stranger abductions and murders until they can find a way to solve every case. I think in some cases their Statistics work agaisnt them.
IMO

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap

I think the FBI has some sort of concrete evidence Hailey is not with us any longer Hence no reason to have her ont he website.
Kyron is up there, Phylicia is up there???

This is actually the first time that I have taken the time to read and truly understand that indeed Hailey is not on the FBI's Missing Persons{I've heard it mentioned several times but didn't know if ppl were just speculating or was this a fact}..

Now that I know its fact.. Honestly..as sad as it is I must admit there is definitely "something" to this..We are talking about the FBI..Thats the top dog of investigations..they don't run their investigations in any way..shape..or form based on emotions{where as some may not admit but I do find often in Smalltown USA that some of the investigations are run on "emotion" and personal ties}..THE FBI DOES NOT!

THEREFOR THERE COULD ONLY BE BUT ONE REASON FOR WHY HAILEY DARLENE DUNN IS NOT ON THE FBI'S MISSING PERSONS..

AND THAT IMO IS THAT THEY HAVE SOME TYPE OF SOLID EVIDENCE THAT HAS LEAD THEM NOT ONLY TO SA AS THE SUSPECT{AND MOST LIKELY THE PERP}BUT THAT SA INDEED DID TAKE HAILEY'S LIFE...THAT THIS PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRL IS NO LONGER HERE WITH US...

For Kyron Horman as well as Phylicia Barnes to both be on there{esp. Kyron Horman}..IMO shows that even if only a slim to none chance of that person being alive that the FBI will keep them on the Missing Persons..and that almost certainly points to Hailey being deceased{atleast in my book}..

I'd love for that not to be true..but what else could it mean?

As in anyone who has the opposite opinion would you explain how this possibly is indicative of something completely different and does not indicate that Hailey is deceased.. As I said I would love for it to be the case...so if anyone sees another reason or explanation please share it with us..pretty plz....:)

Having a suspect would not be a reason to not include someone. Most people think Kyron's stepmother did something to him, too, but he is still on there. Haleigh Cummings case has been declared a murder investigation, not a missing child investigation, but she is still on there.

The FBI is involved in Hailey's case, right?

WoW! Could that be true? That Haleigh Cummings is STILL Listed on the FBI's List? Even though her case has definitely been deemed a homicide??

This makes me even more certain that there must be a dire reason that Hailey Dunn is NOT on the list...IMO its gotta be evidence that she's deceased...

This is actually the first time that I have taken the time to read and truly understand that indeed Hailey is not on the FBI's Missing Persons{I've heard it mentioned several times but didn't know if ppl were just speculating or was this a fact}..

Now that I know its fact.. Honestly..as sad as it is I must admit there is definitely "something" to this..We are talking about the FBI..Thats the top dog of investigations..they don't run their investigations in any way..shape..or form based on emotions{where as some may not admit but I do find often in Smalltown USA that some of the investigations are run on "emotion" and personal ties}..THE FBI DOES NOT!

THEREFOR THERE COULD ONLY BE BUT ONE REASON FOR WHY HAILEY DARLENE DUNN IS NOT ON THE FBI'S MISSING PERSONS..

AND THAT IMO IS THAT THEY HAVE SOME TYPE OF SOLID EVIDENCE THAT HAS LEAD THEM NOT ONLY TO SA AS THE SUSPECT{AND MOST LIKELY THE PERP}BUT THAT SA INDEED DID TAKE HAILEY'S LIFE...THAT THIS PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRL IS NO LONGER HERE WITH US...

For Kyron Horman as well as Phylicia Barnes to both be on there{esp. Kyron Horman}..IMO shows that even if only a slim to none chance of that person being alive that the FBI will keep them on the Missing Persons..and that almost certainly points to Hailey being deceased{atleast in my book}..

I'd love for that not to be true..but what else could it mean?

As in anyone who has the opposite opinion would you explain how this possibly is indicative of something completely different and does not indicate that Hailey is deceased.. As I said I would love for it to be the case...so if anyone sees another reason or explanation please share it with us..pretty plz....:)

This article is from Jan 8th. I have not heard about any changes in this.

Saturday evening, Senior Trooper Sparky Dean told KTAB's Tiffany Tatro investigators and searchers hadn't found any evidence to indicate foul play in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn.
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329356

There is also the possibility that the clerk in charge of maintaining that particular list has missed taking some people off and putting others on. Clerical mistakes happen in every data entry field, regardless of how important the information is and how seriously it should be taken.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back